Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Quote:
“This is the most persistent and pernicious lie in all of history,” said Schaefer, about the Holocaust.

In the video she described the Holocaust as the “the six-million lie” in reference to the six million Jews who lost their lives at the hands of the Nazis during the Second World War.

The six-minute video quickly went viral and garnered more than 30,000 views at the time of publishing.

At the end of the video Schaefer invited viewers to read several books published by Holocaust deniers, including Ernst Zündel, who lived in Canada for four decades before being deported to his native Germany where he was imprisoned for five years for denying the Holocaust. -- source

Monika Schaefer is going to be persecuted! In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. No good deed will go unpunished.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:07 am
Site Admin

There is no greater example of the insanity of this world than the Holocaust. It is a massive deception perpetrated against the entire world by a minority of sociopaths among the leaders of a minority religion. The charade has lasted more than 70 years and shows no signs of ever stopping. Historians of real integrity that dig into the true history and attempt to set the record straight are unfairly persecuted, silenced, and even imprisoned. You wouldn't think such a thing is possible, and that's exactly how it survives.

Brother Nathanael 2016 election Auschwitz 'Bookkeeper' Gets Jewish Justice

Update October 21, 2016: That video link was quickly broken! View the video here.

Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:18 am
Site Admin

What was the reason for the Holocaust lie? Why the pervasive scam, the massive con, and the global psy-op? I have argued that it was to create a diversion away from the true war criminals of the second World War, the victors (the Allies). By painting Hitler and the Nazis as the epitome of evil, the Allies could focus attention away from their genuine war crimes (fire bombing civilians, using atomic weapons, etc.) to the enemy's more outrageous but faked war crimes (gassing to death 6 million innocent Jews).

There is, most likely, more than one reason for the Holocaust lie, as anything this big and this well supported must serve multiple purposes. So here is another viewpoint:

Quote:
“OH MY GOD”, many of you will exclaim out loud. “He has gone EVEN FURTHER STILL and NOT touched on the REAL REASON for the HOAX of the jewish six million holocaust”, but here it is. The WHOLE reason these critters scammed you all with their hoax is this: to KEEP YOU from EVER thinking, let alone TALKING of and ACTING out a REAL and PERMANENT holocaust of EVERY last stinking, filthy, rotten, flea infested, crooked eyed, monster faced, scum bag, thieving, lying, ritual and mass murdering demonic jewish BEAST on this planet, and THAT is IT! -- source

The author ("Subverted Nation") suggests the Jewish Holocaust is designed to prevent any opposition to those who perpetrated the hoax!

Actually, that's not much different from what I have been arguing. It's just coming at it from another direction, that of group sociopathy, and arriving at a strikingly similar conclusion.

Another point of interest from the same writer is his perspective of being labeled a "Holocaust denier":

Quote:
So, I’m not a holocaust denier, but how can this be from someone who hates the jew so much?
I do NOT deny there was a holocaust during and between the major world wars of last century, or even still occuring today, but I’m telling you right now there was NO 6 million jewish holocaust. That was a total fake, a hoax, a sham, a swindle, a lie, etc., and I’ll get to WHY they faked this in a moment. I’ll give you one major hint to chew on for now. It was NOT to create a jewish homeland in Palestine.

No, I’m not going to link a thousand different sources in this article. If you’re smart enough to still be reading and actually comprehending what I’m talking about by the time you reach the end of this article, you’re also smart enough to type the things I mention into google and do your own research if you so desire. I am also NOT going to be using a hundred different pictures to keep your attention. The vitality of this message will either be enough for you to read all the way through, or you’ve already wasted your time reading this far.

I do NOT deny there was a holocaust of approximately 1.5-3.5 MILLION Armenian christians and/or gentiles during and just after WWI carried out BY THE JEW under the banner of “The Young Turks”, which I have previously done an article on a current incarnation of by the same name.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust of between 40 and 58 MILLION mostly christian “gentiles” in Russia during the Bolshevik revolution carried out by THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust of at least 7 MILLION people in the Ukraine in the 1920′s under jewish Stalin’s control and carried out by THE JEW lead NKVD.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust of around 265 MILLION mostly christian and/or “gentiles” that gave their lives fighting in WWII alone; all for a lie, and all for the benefit of THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust of nearly 58,000 mostly German nationals in the Danzig corridor that sparked off WWII carried out by THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there was a further holocaust of around 3 MILLION German soldiers AFTER WWII carried out by THE JEW Eisenhower in his death camps where he purposely starved German soldiers to death like rats in a cage holed up in open fields with no food and no shelter until they succumbed to the elements, disease, weakness and starvation all under the watchful eye of American soldiers.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust and BURNT OFFERING of HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Japanese civillians AFTER Japan had already surrendered at the end of WWII in the form of the nuclear devastation wrought on Nagasaki and Hiroshima at the hand of THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there was a holocaust and BURNT OFFERING of 3,000 innocent American souls on 911 by THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there is a holocaust going on TODAY in Iraq claiming nearly 1 MILLION mostly civilian lives by and for THE JEW.

I do NOT deny that there is a holocaust going on TODAY in Darfur, again lead by THE JEW resulting in hundreds of thousands of deaths, if not millions.

I do NOT deny that there is a holocaust going on TODAY in Palestine resulting in the displacement of over 4 MILLION people and the deaths of untold hundreds of thousands or millions of mostly civillians including women and children by and for THE JEW.

Now, this is just a small sampling of the holocausts that I DO NOT DENY in the slightest. ALL of these atrocities were carried out or lead BY THE JEWS against “gentiles” and/or christian or muslim/arab nations including EVERY last one of these I mentioned, without EVEN ONE exception. -- source

That's a pretty impressive argument.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After World War II, the people of Europe and America were told many lies about the Holohoax to maintain the prestige of liars. The International Red Cross had sent observers into all the German concentration camps including Auschwitz. They had unrestricted access to prisoners and had some of them report on conditions. There were no claims of gas chambers until after the war was over. And these were unbelievable.

The 1950 World Almanac using Jewish sources said there were 800,000 more Jews alive in 1950 than in 1940. The Jewish witnesses claimed they pulled bodies from the gas chambers 5 minutes after the last person had died inside. America had gas chambers in some states more than a decade after the war. If the Zionists had studied how Americans executed prisoners, they would have known that they had to first neutralize the cyanide gas as it is deadly. You cannot just walk into a room full of cyanide without gas masks and gloves and pull bodies out as the Jewish witnesses claimed. Opening the doors prior to neutralization would have killed everyone in the area. These are just fairy tales for children. -- source

British propaganda operations had knowingly spread false rumors during the war of German gas chambers used to kill humans. And actual gas chambers did exist in concentration camps, but not for executions. Small (10 cubic meters) disinfection chambers using Zyklon-B for delousing clothes and bedding in the camps were used regularly to prevent epidemics, until near the end of the war when camp supplies (including Zyklon-B) stopped arriving, causing starvation and health epidemics to ravage the increasingly overcrowded camps. That's why so many dead bodies littered the camps, emaciated to the point of being skeletons. Germany was being bombed into oblivion, and manufacturing came to a halt, as did food production and transportation. No one was being gassed to death in the camps, they simply were not receiving any food or medical supplies. Six million Jews gassed was blatant "shock and awe" propaganda that served the Jewish leadership and their puppets who were directing the war (Churchill, Roosevelt, and Stalin). Six million is the number always used, as it is an old Jewish prophesy that needs to be fulfilled to be believable.

The Holocaust Lie was the 9/11 of the 1940s. Who was behind the Holocaust Lie, the Nuremberg Trials, the attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, the destruction of Palestine, and 9/11? The same people -- Zionist Jewish sociopaths. They use the same modus operandi (i.e. deception and manipulation) over and over again, because it works, and it fits their psychology.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Why the Zionist landgrabbers should now be held in such high esteem in America and elsewhere, and their Palestinian victims spat upon and spurned at every opportunity, can be easily explained.

Apart from the Jewish-owned mass media which has managed to glamorize and cast a rose-tinted glow over its Frankenstein monster, the answer lies in one word: Holocaust. The Zionists have managed to convince the world that they are the moral legatees of the victims of the Holocaust. As such, they remain the Ultimate Victims.

Like Finkelstein, we are entitled to express concern over the cheap exploitation of Jewish suffering. It is an undeniable fact that the Holocaust is a major industry and that it is used as moral blackmail and carte blanche for monstrous crimes.

Israeli writer Ari Shavit summed it up neatly when he said: “We may murder with impunity, because the Holocaust museum is on our side”. -- source

The enormous benefit of the Holocaust Lie to the Jews guarantees that they will fight the truth with whatever it takes. That's why they have made it illegal in 17 countries to even question the Holocaust.

The leaders of the Jews responsible for this kind of immoral support of their outrageous deception known as the Holocaust are truly the most despicable of sociopaths. It indeed allows them to murder with impunity (as they did with the U.S.S. Liberty and on 9/11).

Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:34 am
Site Admin

Peter Joseph wrote:
"Advantage = dishonesty"

This quote is from 24:20 in Zeitgeist 5 Where Are We Going part 1. It was the key to victory and domination for the Allies in World War II. The greatest evils were falsely attributed to the Nazis in order to draw attention away from the real war crimes of the second global war, which included mass terror bombings on defenseless German and Japanese civilian populations. That advantage, meaning that dishonesty, has been maintained for 70 years, and the Holocaust Lie is a major part of it.

The advantage of dishonesty is also the leading advantage of the sociopaths over the general population. Sociopaths rule because they manipulate the minds of the public through sophisticated deception. Advantage = dishonesty = deception.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:51 pm
Site Admin

The Untold History of Palestine & Israel // Empire_File 037

There !!

Did you catch it? Why the Holocaust Lie was so useful to the Zionists?

Quote:
"The utter fear the Holocaust unleashed greatly popularized the formerly fringe ideology of Zionism to large sectors of Jewish society." -- Abby Martin in the video above @ 10:17

The Holocaust was a Zionist (sociopath) deception using fear to manipulate the Jewish people and the world into backing the Zionist agenda of pursuing greater power and control over non-Jews!

No Jews were gassed by Hitler in the concentration camps, not one, but the world was made to believe 6 million Jews were gassed! Even when the count was shamefully reduced by 3 million for Auschwitz, it was still 6 million Jews were gassed! That will put the fear of the Jewish God into you! That will convince you to support Zionism! That will control your mind! Holy effing Moses it will!

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
An 87-year-old woman has been sentenced to prison after she claimed that Jews were never exterminated in Auschwitz. -- source

Now why would an 87-year old woman named Ursula Haverbeck ( 1 2 ) claim no Jews were exterminated at Auschwitz? She has nothing to gain and everything to lose at her advanced age.

Quote:
Haverbeck was found guilty of writing a letter to Detmold's mayor, Rainer Heller, saying it was "clearly recognizable" that Auschwitz was nothing more than a labor camp. She wrote her message at the time when the Detmold court was trying Reinhold Hanning, a former guard who served at the Auschwitz concentration camp. -- source

That's exactly what all the genuine research confirms, that no Jews were ever gassed to death at Auschwitz, and that Auschwitz was indeed a forced labor camp, as were all other Nazi concentration camps! My own independent research, as well as the extensive research of many others like Robert Faurisson, Vincent Reynouard, Ernst Zundel, David Cole, David Irving, Germar Rudolf, and David Duke, leads to the same conclusion. It's so obvious that laborers were essential to Germany's war effort, and with all available German men in the military fighting in defense of the homeland, you don't mass exterminate your vitally essential labor force!

Quote:
A court in Detmold on Friday sentenced Ursula Haverbeck to eight months in jail on charges of sedition. The presiding judge ruled out the possibility of parole and said that Haverbeck had a lack of "any kind of respect" and that she had made more offensive comments in the courtroom. -- source

It appears to me that this noble old woman has a great deal of respect for the truth, and she won't let an entire legal system dictate to her their clearly flawed version of reality! Offensive comments in the courtroom evidently now include the truth. Indeed, in one court case condemning historical revisionism of the Holocaust, the judge plainly stated "The truth is not a defense."
:shock:

Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
What none of the (concentration camp) survivors have seen is 2,000 live Jews forced into an underground chamber, Zyklon pellets dumped on their heads, and then 2,000 dead bodies hauled out. And the fact that no one has seen this strongly suggests that it never happened.

Independently, it is an utterly ludicrous way to kill masses of people: packing victims into an underground room with military-like precision, dumping cyanide pellets on them (that continue to out-gas for two or three hours), and then gingerly hauling out dead body after dead body without killing yourself or your worker-slaves. And the job’s not done yet: now load four or five dead bodies at a time on a small freight elevator, to send them up two floors to the crematoria ovens, where it takes one full hour to incinerate one body—hardly the streamlined industrial killing operation that we’ve been sold.

Furthermore, few (including Hart) realize that Zyklon was the alleged murder weapon for ‘only’ one million Jews; another two million were allegedly killed in carbon monoxide gas chambers, primarily at Treblinka and Belzec. Unfortunately this is yet an even more ridiculous scheme: to pump engine exhaust into a sealed, airtight room packed with people. The alleged diesel engines put out far too little CO gas to be effective, and in any case one cannot pump exhaust gas into a sealed space. For that matter, with an airtight room available, one has only to shut the door and wait 30 minutes—and all would suffocate! The entire gassing scheme collapses into absurdity.

As to the third point, that the “6 million” figure might be a considerable exaggeration, Hart simply says, “so what!” In fact, the best revisionist estimates suggest that perhaps 500,000 Jews died during the war years—a staggering 90% reduction from the claimed number. Well—so what? Historical accuracy, for one; when speaking of the “greatest crime in the history of humanity,” we should at least get our numbers straight. Secondly, this would reduce the Jewish death toll to barely 1% of the total war dead, turning it into a mere footnote of history.

But most importantly, it makes starkly clear the degree to which the world has been bamboozled by the international Jewish Lobby. The sheer fact that large portions of the public and academia have been cowed into accepting a patently false storyline—one that serves only to benefit a small Jewish minority—is beyond reprehensible. It is criminal; and the criminals ought to be called to account. -- source

It should be noted that these criminals are clearly sociopaths. They haven't a care about anyone who might be harmed by their horrific lies. They care only about the benefit of power and control that they derive by deceiving and manipulating others.

Quote:
Hart is right to say that the Holocaust is used to bully America and the European nations into subservience, and to cast a collective guilt upon all parties involved in the war. The guilt trip works the best, incidentally, on the level of the individual, and it keeps otherwise knowledgeable and ethical people from speaking out against Israeli crimes. It keeps Americans from demanding that their government stop supplying some $6 billion per year in aid to Israel; stop providing diplomatic cover in the U. N.; and stop the stranglehold on Congress and our foreign policy. By exposing this fraud, Germany and the other extorted nations would be right to demand repayment of hundreds of billions of dollars; now there would be a first step on the path to justice. -- source

That's right, it is fraud. It is an insidious, even evil, con-game. Cui bono? Who benefits? Israel. Jews. Zionists. Sociopaths.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:30 am
Site Admin

Once you conclude the Holocaust is a huge fraud — and any serious thinker will — two logical next questions come to mind. 1) What kind of sick ideology compels Jews to perpetuate this massive scam and 2) how could any single group exercise this kind of all-encompassing control over the intellectual and cultural life of the entire Western world? Contemplating the answers to these two questions is even more disturbing than the fraud itself.

That was written in the "Comments" section of the linked article. It is quite the astute observation, and it is at the foundation of the issue. Let's examine the answers to those questions.

1) It is not a "sick ideology", but a sick psychology. Massive scams come from the minds of sociopaths, who are constantly focused on deception and manipulation as a consequence of their lack of empathy.

2) The purpose of the sociopaths' focus on deception and manipulation is achieving power and control over others. That's precisely how a single group of organized sociopaths achieves "all-encompassing control over the intellectual and cultural life of the entire Western world." Lacking empathy, there is nothing in sociopaths to moderate their pursuit of power and control over others. They will continually "up the ante" as they successfully achieve the next level of power and control until the entire world is their oyster.

It's all about sociopathy, or who has empathy and who does not. That is the root of all evil.

Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 47  Next