Reply to topic  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Paul Craig Roberts 
Site Admin

Post Re: Paul Craig Roberts
Quote:
Consider the $9 billion fine that Washington imposed on a French bank for failure to fully comply with Washington’s sanctions against Iran. This assertion of Washington’s control over a foreign financial institution is even more audaciously illegal in view of the fact that the sanctions Washington imposed on Iran and requires other sovereign countries to obey are themselves strictly illegal. Indeed, in this case we have a case of triple illegality as the sanctions were imposed on the basis of concocted and fabricated charges that were lies. -- source

This is just one of many examples Paul Craig Roberts gives of the United States applying the rules it makes up to other sovereign nations which are, in theory, not subject to United States rules and regulations.

Quote:
As horrendous as all of this is, the worst of Washington’s crimes against other peoples is when Washington kidnaps citizens of other countries and renditions them to Guantanamo in Cuba or to secret dungeons in criminal states such as Egypt and Poland to be held and tortured in violation both of US law and international law. These egregious crimes prove beyond any doubt that the US government is the worst criminal enterprise that has ever existed on Earth. -- source

Now do we understand why the United States is billed by its leaders as "the exceptional nation"?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:38 am

Quote:
Quote:
As horrendous as all of this is, the worst of Washington’s crimes against other peoples is when Washington kidnaps citizens of other countries and renditions them to Guantanamo in Cuba or to secret dungeons in criminal states such as Egypt and Poland to be held and tortured in violation both of US law and international law. These egregious crimes prove beyond any doubt that the US government is the worst criminal enterprise that has ever existed on Earth. -- source

Now do we understand why the United States is billed by its leaders as "the exceptional nation"?

The great deception in all this ... is the notion of "exceptional nation".

Virtually all nations are effectively compromised in 2016. There is no independent nation left on Earth, much less an exceptional one. The tribe that controls essentially everything on the planet as per the dictates of its sinister instruction manual "The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion" (TPOTLEOZ) ... has no national boundaries and no capital city.

It is an international organization.

It essentially rules with fiat money and pyramid-maintaining monetary policy.

Although it has no capital city, this tribe has three seats of center for all intents and purposes: City Of London, Wall Street, and Tel Aviv.

There are far too many that spend their time deflecting attention away from the real unbounded power on this planet (the allegiants of TPOTLEOZ which also manifests as The Hidden Hand) ... by redirecting focus upon false bounded powers (e.g. USA, England, Russia, China, etc.). Don't be fooled by them. These are agents of the tribal realm for the most part, and you'll know them by their whopping lies of omission.

You'll also know the exceptions to the rule of agents, e.g. the genuine truthseekers that are caught in a fog and are trying to get out but often take wrong turns. The jury is still out on Paul Craig Roberts. But Chico has already been adjudicated.

Pax

ps: Washington is effectively run by the Hidden Hand. It is not run by genuinely-elected leaders, for there never has been a Presidential or Congressional election that hasn't been manipulated by the Hidden Hand.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:33 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:

That was my point, that it is a deliberate deception, part of the brainwashing and mind control used by the ruling sociopaths to control us. I have to guess that you didn't even read the article, as usual. You just comment off the top of your head without any preparation or study. Because, naturally, you believe you already know it all.

UncleZook wrote:

The "international" modifier is hardly meaningful. If you want to add meaning, you should describe it as an organization of sociopaths. It is the psychology of those running the show that explains so much and holds all the keys.

But then, you don't want to add meaning, do you. Your task is obfuscation and disinformation, all while pretending to be a truthseeker. That is what is known as controlled opposition. Or in your deceptive doublspeak, a gatekeeper.

Think about it, Zook. Why else are you even here? There's essentially no one here listening to me, and there's no one listening to you either. Yet if one person shows up and appears ready to listen, you are right there to poison the well. Do you really think no one will notice what you are up to?

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 pm

UncleZook wrote:

That was my point, that it is a deliberate deception, part of the brainwashing and mind control used by the ruling sociopaths to control us. I have to guess that you didn't even read the article, as usual. You just comment off the top of your head without any preparation or study. Because, naturally, you believe you already know it all.

UncleZook wrote:

The "international" modifier is hardly meaningful. If you want to add meaning, you should describe it as an organization of sociopaths. It is the psychology of those running the show that explains so much and holds all the keys.

But then, you don't want to add meaning, do you. Your task is obfuscation and disinformation, all while pretending to be a truthseeker. That is what is known as controlled opposition. Or in your deceptive doublspeak, a gatekeeper.

Think about it, Zook. Why else are you even here? There's essentially no one here listening to me, and there's no one listening to you either. Yet if one person shows up and appears ready to listen, you are right there to poison the well. Do you really think no one will notice what you are up to?

Posterity.

If no one reads my arguments now (or yours) ... there are still kids a hundred years from now that may stumble onto the United Chico archives, Chico, and realize that there was indeed some nonzero resistance being offered here and there, now and then. That genuine truthseeking did, indeed, exist in their great-grandpapa's contemporary circles ... even as it was being attacked by the circle jerks of that time.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:21 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Posterity.

My, my. Aren't you full of yourself.

Sociopaths always expose themselves, if you know what to look for.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 am

UncleZook wrote:
Posterity.

My, my. Aren't you full of yourself.

Sociopaths always expose themselves, if you know what to look for.

Nope. Just keeping it real. I've tried and tried and tried ... to show people what the world is really about and who is running it as a slave plantation, and into the ground in the process.

I've finally decided that far too many people are far too chickenshit to handle the truths, so I do my own thing.

Taking apart the arguments of idiots is my consolation prize, not that it gives me any great pleasure. Consolation prizes after all, are there to console after the disappointment of campaign, pick a campaign, any campaign that ends without champagne.

If I'm lucky, posterity will reach the kids of a different century, and show them that not all are/were defeated by the corruptions (even if defeated by the task of educating the chickenshits) ... indeed, will give them hope in defeating corruptions in their own time.

Corruption will be with us for millennia yet as part of the dance between good and evil. Sometimes it will cycle up to a full wax ... sometimes it will cycle down to a full wane. But it will never go away short of an attempt to sterilize the species and/or robotify it. It is the duty of the good seeds among us to try and take corruption to a full wane, not to guarantee that that will be accomplished. The bad seeds have the opposite goals. In either case, the system oscillates between control by the good seeds and control by the bad seeds.

Enter the cupids that think they can vanquish corruption. That can't see the cyclic design of the Universe.

Of course, corruption can no more be vanquished than pain can be vanquished. Corruption - like pain - is a reminder of our mortality and of why we are here in this material density, e.g. to have material experiences and not necessarily to get rid of them. Corruption reminds us of the goodness that is possible if we seek to fight it. And that's why we fight it. Pain reminds us of the pleasure that is possible if we seek to fight it. Etc.

Discussion with dullards and disinformation artists is futile ... which then segues into why I still post here at United Chico ... and that is not because I think educating the willfully uneducated and the uneducatable will bear fruit. Nay, I want to reach the minds waiting to ponder things further down the line in the corridors of time as the human mission heads towards posterity ... but even if that doesn't happen, I still have the bonus consolation prize of constructing clean, logical, idiot-proof arguments that neither the most advanced critical thinker can refute nor the most dedicated idiot can destroy with shenanigans.
:jest:

Pax

Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:43 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I still have the bonus consolation prize of constructing clean, logical, idiot-proof arguments that neither the most advanced critical thinker can refute nor the most dedicated idiot can destroy with shenanigans.
:jest:

:face:

Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:39 am

:face:
/ | \
_|
_|
_O ----- This here above facepalm icon is an example of a shenanigan, one of Chico's favorite refuges when faced with the daunting task of saving his own face, which he attempts by periodically hiding it.

Another favorite shenanigan of his is the broadbrush; for example, the tar brush of sociopathy which he frequently and artlessly sweeps across the foreheads of his debate opponents when he has no rebuttals left.

Artful dodger, artless painter, carrot muncher ... pride of the minion, moron, morrisdancing yankees.

Pax

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:23 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Another favorite shenanigan of his is the broadbrush; for example, the tar brush of sociopathy which he frequently and artlessly sweeps across the foreheads of his debate opponents when he has no rebuttals left.

You have reduced yourself to trolling, which is why I won't bother with rebuttals.

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:29 pm

UncleZook wrote:

You have reduced yourself to trolling, which is why I won't bother with rebuttals.

There's a lot of content that I offer in my posts. Rare is the post that contains little content. But you have a history of ignoring the content, and bringing everything back to a charge of sociopathy against yours truly. Calling me a troll won't erase your mischief, Chico, or change the reasons for your lack of rebuttal. You are often left with no rebuttals because your arguments are flimsy to begin with, and often constructed with smoke, mirrors and duct tape.

There is no clearer evidence of the flimsiness of your arguments than in your repackaging of the multimillennial old problem of bad seeds in society - in the soft scientific box of sociopathy - then promoting this new package as the main cause of the global corruptions that face us today.

Equally flimsy are your many pseudorational squawkings that blare over the observable evidence of sinister secretive tribal organization <----- the primary engine motoring the global corruption(s). Your throat must be sore from all those decibels invested in your foolish attempt to shout down the roar of this evil engine.

The archives hold it.

Pax

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next