Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
Will the real history please stand up? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Will the real history please stand up?
About 2000 years ago, the Roman empire was setting the example that the United States/Israel/Rothschild empire would be so keen to copy two millennia later. The Roman empire was corrupt beyond belief, with psychological deviants of a sociopathic nature, like the emperor Caligula, wreaking havoc throughout the realm. Caligula was killed off after four short years as emperor, and Claudius replaced him, with his very young wife Messalina in tow.

Quote:
Today, Messalina is remembered as the most depraved and murderous nymphomaniac in antiquity. She didn’t have the slightest hesitation in killing anyone who got on her bad side. Part of it was no doubt self-preservation. Claudius was much older, and often ill. If he died while her children were young, her future was bleak unless she could get rid of any rivals to the throne first. If Messalina had hidden her ambitions and her depravity under the guise of a proper Roman matron the way Livia had done, one has to wonder if she would have been so reviled. By the time she was done, more than 35 senators and more than 300 others were executed during Claudius’s reign, most at her instigation.

Contrary to the belief at the time that Claudius was clueless to his wife’s actions, he probably turned a blind eye since they were getting rid of his political enemies, and he could later deny, deny, deny that he knew anything about her actions. -- source

Whether this is the real history or not, it has the unmistakeable sign of organized sociopaths at the helm, just like the world we live in currently.

Quote:
While Claudius was away in Britain, rumor had it that Messalina challenged Rome’s top prostitute to see who could sleep with the most men in one night. Needless to say Messalina came out on top with a total of 25 lovers. Roman historians also claim that Messalina used sex as a weapon (duh!) to control politicians, and that she had a brothel under an assumed name, where she forced upper class women to work as prostitutes, and then blackmailed them. -- sources

Some things, like sociopathic techniques for gaining power and control, just don't seem to change.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:33 am
Site Admin

We are talking the beginning of World War II here. You remember the history you were taught about how the big bad wolf (Hitler) just invaded all the neighboring countries like a spoiled brat, right?

Quote:
So you see, dear reader, the Anglo-French Allies not only instigated the war by playing Poland, and not only were the first to declare war, but they also drew first blood upon Germany. -- source

So is it the history books that are lying, or is it the New York Times newspaper? Or both? The history books are written long after the fact by the victors. The newspapers don't have quite the same luxury.

Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 am
Site Admin

Most of us in the forum world know about President Dwight Eisenhower's 1961 farewell speech wherein he describes the dangers we face from the "military-industrial complex". That's quite the admission coming from a World War II five-star general. I've read Eisenhower's children claim that some drafts referred to the "military-industrial-congressional" complex, but it was changed before the final speech to avoid irritating members of Congress. That's politics for you.

Few, however, know of his closing remarks, which strike me, like his "military-industrial complex" warning, as genuine and very unsociopathic. One wonders how a non-sociopath can become a war-time four-star general and President of the United States, which seems nigh impossible today. I didn't know that both Dwight's brother Milton and Dwight's son John were both part of the President's "inner circle", and that at least Milton had significant input and influence on the text of the speech. Perhaps the fact that the speech was very much a group effort crafted over a long period of time (two years) helped enhance its humanity. Yet this is the man supposedly behind the appalling treatment of hundreds of thousands of surrendering German soldiers who were allowed to die in open-air concentration camps with little to no food and no shelter. Was this the same war criminal addressing the nation in January 1961? Were the Germans hung at the Nuremberg Trials just as guilty, or just as innocent, as Eisenhower? Were they just as sociopathic, or non-sociopathic, as Eisenhower? No ruling sociopath today would deliver a genuine appeal like Eisenhower apparently did in his farewell message to America and the world. Here's what he said:

Quote:
We pray that peoples of all faiths, all races, all nations, may have their great human needs satisfied; that those now denied opportunity shall come to enjoy it to the full; that all who yearn for freedom may experience its spiritual blessings; that those who have freedom will understand, also, its heavy responsibilities; that all who are insensitive to the needs of others will learn charity; that the scourges of poverty, disease and ignorance will be made to disappear from the earth, and that, in the goodness of time, all peoples will come to live together in a peace guaranteed by the binding force of mutual respect and love. -- source

Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 am
Site Admin

Snopes claims Eisenhower's criminal treatment of German POWs is just an "Urban Legend" and points to Wikipedia (HA!) as evidence.

Other sources disagree ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ).

Do I believe "respected authorities" like Snopes and Wikipedia?

Hell no.

Wed May 13, 2015 7:11 am

There is no history, just the consequences of being deceived.

Sun May 17, 2015 6:47 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
There is no history, just the consequences of being deceived.

Exactly my point, expressed in a digital fashion, whereas I prefer the more accommodating analog perspective.

To visualize that, think of a sine wave compared to a square wave. The sine wave is analog, the square wave is digital.

Sun May 17, 2015 7:33 pm

No doubt in my mind how analog and digital could be used to influence human behavior. The analog is a much close vibration to nature where as digital reminds me of TV programming. A programmed mind is compartmentalized. Multiple identities that don't know each other. In order to maintain this house of cards one needs to take huge leaps of logic to keep it together. Black and white thinking, behaviors of a con man, an uneasy feeling. The electrical energy of digital spread over time can be quite something along with other programming constructs perpetuating the same matrix. To keep this lie going, the engineers must support our hierarchy of needs. In this way its much easier to direct the subject. Then you could get into trauma based programming etc...

I see evidence of black and white thinking everywhere. It would explain much of the disease and disconnection of our society.

Mon May 18, 2015 8:56 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I see evidence of black and white thinking everywhere. It would explain much of the disease and disconnection of our society.

Exactly. Now consider how certainty figures into this. With black and white thinking, something is either black or white. The choice is binary, so I also call it binary thinking. If something is not black, then it must be white. Logic tells you that this is a certainty. Yet what you are certain of can easily be untrue, because the underlying premise (something is either black or white) was never true to begin with. The world is analog, and there are an infinite number of shades of gray, not to mention an infinite number of other colors. The world is more complex than the human brain can handle, so the mind simplifies things, sacrificing accuracy (truth) in the process.

Sociopaths use this to their advantage. It is the bedrock of their success at deceiving and manipulating others. They guide their victims into n-level thinking, where n = 2 for binary thinking, but can be 3, 4, or more to either generate certainty or confusion, whichever best serves the sociopath in selling the con.

Tue May 19, 2015 3:27 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The real structure of power has never changed. That is because empires and revolutions are managed.

Right, and that is because organized sociopaths run amok, unidentified and unmanaged. Here is an example:

Quote:
Well Look at this law passed in 1798. I highlighted it out so you can easily read just how outrageous it is. It is part of the Alien and Sedition acts of 1798...

How could anyone take an oath to uphold the constitution and then pass a law like that?! What is the possible point of the oath or the first amendment if the second president is already jamming crap like this law through? Where is the protection? Where is the limited government?

Where is the honor of these men? -- source

Honor is the wrong word. There is honor among thieves, and among organized sociopaths. But there is no empathy, no genuineness, no transparency, and no equality.

Quote:
If people were taught the truth they could not be controlled so easily. Fooled so easily. Thus they are taught lies in the mandatory education with their mandatory curriculum and through the controlled media. -- source

Didn't I always say, "It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth."

Quote:
All the other stuff is just wishful thinking by the naïve citizens projecting their own moral conscience onto men who do not share their scruples. -- source

Yes, that is the classic mistake non-sociopaths make -- they project their morality and normality onto the very con-artists who deceive them.

Quote:
If it wasn’t for the cathartic effect of getting it off my chest, I wouldn’t even bother writing about it. Why? Because most People don’t want the truth. They want a lie. People tell me all the time when I mention this type of thing that they don’t like thinking about it because they just want to “feel good” about their country. I just love that. They prefer a set of lies that makes them feel good rather than a truth they can then build a better future upon.

Those seeking power are well aware of this propensity in the people. So those in power give the people what they want. Lies that they can “feel good about”. No wonder those who rule have such contempt for the people. The people earn that contempt in many ways. -- source

So true.

Fri May 29, 2015 7:43 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Intrigued by these out of place artifacts, the Beijing Institute of Geology analyzed the Baigong pipes using a technique called thermoluminescence. This method allowed them to determine when the pipes were last subjected to high temperatures. Analysis showed the pipes must have been crafted 150,000 years ago.

And the mystery goes deeper. Analysis performed at a government-operated smeltery was unable to determine the exact composition of the pipes. Although the pipes were made up of ferric oxide, silicon dioxide and calcium oxide, they also contained 8% unknown material.

There is no easy way to explain this mind-boggling discovery. -- source

Oh yes there is! It's that we don't know squat! We think we are so smart and have so much knowledge, but that is not the case at all. We don't even know what really happened on 9/11, even though the official version is already cast in ink in the history books. 9/11 was only 14 years ago, and we don't even have that history accurately recorded! Same thing for the Holocaust, which was only 70 years ago. How can we really know what happened 2000 years ago? So should it come as a surprise that we don't know squat about what happened 150,000 years ago? Somebody was installing some rather sophisticated plumbing in a massive pyramid. Who? Why? How?

Maybe some of you out there will recall the post where I wrote about the discovery of the purpose of the strange underground chambers found below the Great Pyramid in Giza. That too was plumbing.

A great deal of misinformation is apparently being sent through the pipes to keep us dazed and confused. Shouldn't we wonder who is doing this, and how it is done, and why?

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next