Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Welcome to the United People forum 

Post Look what the cat dragged in...
Howdy Folks!

posted from my waterlogged iSaddle

Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Welcome to the United People forum
If you knew how hard the cat had to work to catch that thing and drag it in just to show it off, you would understand its pride. :lol:

Welcome, Pintorider. I remember as a moderator at Nexus volunteering to work with you, when all the other Nexus moderators wanted you banned. Small world, eh? I enjoyed your horse debate with 9eagle9 over at Universal Spectrum. Too bad the moderators there didn't seem to appreciate it. I don't know what's got into them. Well, actually I do. Power corrupts (it feeds the ego), which is why hierarchy doesn't work too well for normal humans. But for sociopaths and their minions, hierarchy is great stuff! :lol:

I hope you'll feel free to speak your mind here. Most of us do.

Mon May 27, 2013 9:20 pm

Howdy there Pinto. Welcome to the good the bad and the ugly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyEXkTmcjHg

Tue May 28, 2013 1:00 pm
Site Admin

Howdy, Mags! What a pleasant surprise to see you posting again! Tell us about your absence -- what have you been doing, what did you learn while you were gone, and what can we learn from your experiences? I'm sure there's a story there...

Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 am

1. Tell us about your absence

I have been doing my best to just try and blend in, reduce my parasitic contamination, strengthen my hierarchy of needs and continue my relationship with the creator. I have stopped doing pod casts or any public speaking on this subject and I quit my band. Working on health through exercise, nutrition and stress mgmt.

2. what did you learn while you were gone

That this parasitic matrix knows no bounds and the depth of programming is staggering. In my estimation, it is most pervasive in people unconscious or rather in their instinctive, emotional psyche. I could compare it to an Atom. The atom looks at itself and thinks its a full dense being because it sees an outer husk, but the truth of the matter is, its empty with a single source in its core. Life resembles this.

3. what can we learn from your experiences?

That this world is incredibly dangerous if you expose the truth. Perhaps finding a balance in this prison planet. The counter revolution is controlled. That through time this problem has always existed.

Wed May 13, 2015 12:31 pm
Site Admin

Thank you for sharing, Mags! It sounds like you are seeing, like me, more and more evidence that The Matrix is more than just a movie.

Rather than stop communicating what you are learning and experiencing ("no pod casts or any public speaking"), which I know makes life so much easier in this prison environment, I am thinking the answer is to communicate better. Vincent Reynouard is a living example of this, in my opinion. Despite the persecution Vincent is facing, his clarity and logic shine like gold. He reminds me of the character of Jesus, doing what is right no matter the cost. The language barrier is such a huge obstacle in Vincent's case, as only French speakers have any chance to be reached by his golden words. But even if we all spoke the same language, the challenge is still one of communicating. How else can truth be uncovered and shared? It must be communicated. It has always been this way, and it always will be. That is why sociopaths practice secrecy, control the media, control education, and work so hard to control minds. They do not want the truth to be uncovered or shared. They want to own it, for they see it as the true power in the universe, the ultimate lever of control. The saints (the extreme non-sociopaths), on the other hand, want to share it, for they see it as the true blessing of the universe, the ultimate source of abundance.

What a difference psychology makes.

Wed May 13, 2015 5:46 pm
Site Admin

Despite my efforts, this forum has been continually swamped with bot registrations. This means legitimate forum registrations get lost among the hundreds of bogus registrations, and they all end up getting deleted. Today, I have added the Google reCAPTCHA system to screen out bot registrations. It is my hope that this will allow real humans to register. If you have registered in the past but never got approved, please accept my apologies and try again.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:04 am

Hello Chico. I am Rose. Thank you for approving my membership.

You may not remember me, but you and I conversed on occasion during the "Charles" saga at Project Avalon. Subsequently, I participated in "The 18", Atticus1, Not Another Forum, with Charles/Atticus/Stephen and his significant other Rhiannon, as well as remained in contact with them on and off in the interim. Most recently, I invited them to participate in a forum I created in January and allowed Atticus/Houdini to use my site as his personal platform until the end of November when I forever and irrevocably broke all ties.

I will refrain from going into gory details here. Suffice it to say, I recently deleted Stephen/Rhi and other pro-stephen members. The few who remain with me are now are not so. Also remaining with me is SilentGhost (LightestSon), you may remember from Avalon/Nexus who has been around Stephen since the beginning of the journey.

The site was on it's way to 3 million hits in October. Although Stephen believed all traffic to be due to him, we will reach 1 million hits this month in his absence.

I would like to inaugurate Version II of the forum with a discussion on the topic of sociopaths/psychopaths as I believe Stephen to be "minimally" a sociopath. I was quite accustomed to dealing with sociopaths, almost exclusively, during my days in quasi-governmental agencies and now I have another five year birds eye view. I invite your participation if you have an interest. I know of no one who speaks more eloquently than you on this subject. I have a 24 radio station running music at this time with plans in place for talk shows when time/membership is right.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:05 am
Site Admin

Hi, (Cottage) Rose. Yes, of course I remember you from both Avalon and Atticus1. Your video presenting evidence of login harassment at Atticus1 was important information that most Atticus1 members failed to appreciate. I certainly appreciated it and thank you again for your courage and honesty in creating it.

Rose wrote:
I would like to inaugurate Version II of the forum with a discussion on the topic of sociopaths/psychopaths as I believe Stephen to be "minimally" a sociopath.

"Minimally"? :lol: I suspect that I can provide abundant examples that Charles/Atticus/Stephen has the meter pegged on "unquestionably a sociopath". His numerous personas are already a clue. His outrageous "from the heart" stories of his past, if true, are more clues. If those were just fabricated lies, well there you go, the meter still points to sociopath. As I've argued so frequently in this forum, if you know what to look for, these psychological deviants can't help but reveal themselves even as they weave their twisted webs of deceit and dupe the trusting majority.

Go back and review the initial "Charles" interview video Bill Ryan did. The two of them are struggling to squelch the desire to giggle like school kids as they act out their agreed-upon con. Of course, I didn't see it initially, being fooled like most everyone else, but it pretty much jumps out at you once you have the background and experience with those two con-artists.

Rose wrote:
Although Stephen believed all traffic to be due to him...

But of course. Another clue suggesting a sociopath. They are usually arrogant, narcissistic, and full of themselves.

Rose wrote:
I invite your participation if you have an interest.

What have I been talking about for the last ten years across all the forums I've participated in? Sociopaths. Just as all roads lead to Rome, so too do all ills lead to sociopaths. How can I not talk about them? They are the root problem of our species, and understanding the problem is the only thing that will lead to the proper solution. And if we fail to solve this problem, I'm afraid humanity simply doesn't have a future.

So I'm in. Point me to the discussion.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:30 am

I am delighted to hear you are interested.

My site is called InPHInet:
http://www.inphinet.net/threads/featured

Please join and Initiate this important conversation?
You will be a core member in InPHInet Version II.

That first interview was admitted to be purposefully loaded with untruths.
All for good cause, of course, and not considered public lying in the mind of a sociopath.

Any others here who would care to join in are welcome.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next