Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Quote:
In a statement reminiscent of the Great Holocaust Trial of Ernst Zundel over half a century later, wherein a prosecutor yelled that “the truth is no defense,” the Supreme Court Judge of Minnesota told Near and Guilford that “there is no constitutional right to publish a fact merely because it is true.” -- source

In 2007, Ernst Zundel was sentenced to five years in prison. His "crime" was questioning the Zionist Holocaust hoax. Not only is the history of the Holocaust a clever piece of propaganda, but so is the idea of "freedom of speech". Ernst Zundel was not the first person to take on the Zionist sociopaths using freedom of speech and lose. It happened 80 years earlier in the USA.

Quote:
Ultimately, after a court drama split nearly down the middle, Hughes and Roberts both voted against the Nuisance Law, making the decision, which was handed down on June 1, 1931, as narrow as it gets: 5-4.

Had it gone in the other direction, the results would have been catastrophic for freedom of speech. As mentioned before, it would have made it so one judge could single-handedly silence any dissent. -- source

It was only serendipity that the United States Supreme Court upheld the supreme law of the land, the Constitution, and the First Amendment unalienable right to free speech. Jewish mobsters had implemented the Minnesota "gag law" to stifle any righteous group intent on exposing their criminality. All lower courts had upheld the law, Jewish power being that secure. Even the Supreme Court would have upheld the gag law, if only two of the Justices had not unexpectedly died, allowing a subtle shift in politics to find expression. Such serendipity rarely benefits the powers of good, whereas the powers of evil can usually rely on it, as the Ernst Zundel case 80 years later amply demonstrates. The all-encompassing charge of "anti-Semitic" has been used over and over again to undermine the right of free speech. "God's chosen people" rig the game on multiple levels to protect their "right" to own you. If you protest, it is "hate speech", and you are silenced. If you need confirmation of this insidious plot, ask Ernst Zundel or any of the other dissenting voices.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:44 am

The Holocaust was indeed a big lie.

The more important thing that everybody overlooks is the presence of internment camps.

The Americans had Japanese Americans interned in concentration camps after the Pearl Harbor attacks which were orchestrated behind the scenes by the Rothschild banksters (with full cooperation by FDR and the American monied elites).

The Germans had Ashkenazim Europeans interned in concentration camps as a holding zone, with the purpose of shipping them out to Palestine (after the locals there had been displaced), e.g. Haavara Agreement, here also, the Rothschild banksters and industrialists were behind the design. They even denied fleeing Ashkenazim from gaining entry into the Port of New York because they wanted these asylum seekers on sand in a designed return to a modern incarnation of Biblical Israel.

The Rothschild bankstering organization was directly responsible for the false flags that preceded the respective xenophobias, and indirectly responsible for financing the holding zones (in both the American and German experiences with concentration camps). Its culpability then extends to whatever went on in those camps, including death by starvation and disease. The same sinister bankster organization then seized the victim mantle away from the actual interned victims (e.g. in Germany, those Ashkenazim not affiliated with the Rothschild brand) ... and has worn it like a cloak for its own nefarious purposes.

Enter the Holocaust Industry and the incessant guilt demanded by the Rothschild brand/Zionist banksters/Zionist mafia/etc., a guilt extracted from every generation that has emerged since that dark period in European and human history.

The gargoyle gene bursts that organized and designed the war, the war theatre, the war terror, the war denouement, and the postwar historical records ... have no compunction when it comes to dancing on the graves of the actual victims. And even less compunction about stealing the victim's cloak and donning it themselves in public display.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:08 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The Holocaust was indeed a big lie.

My 90-year old French friend categorically dismissed the idea that there were no gas chambers in the concentration camps. As proof that the Germans were capable of such atrocities, she told me the story of Oradour-sur-Glane, a story that I had never heard. She had visited the place years before, showed me a stack of post cards she had bought there, and told me the official story with conviction and certainty. Just by chance, a couple of days later, I saw the very same village mentioned at the site I linked to in my prior post above (the "dissenting voices" link), apparently connected to a man by the name of Vincent Reynouard. I started researching the connection and discovered that the infamous German massacre at Oradour-sur-Glane had another side to it, uncovered by the very same Vincent Reynouard, who has been heavily censored and imprisoned to keep his information away from the public! In a nutshell, it turns out that the French Resistance had hidden munitions in the church tower, which blew up, killing all the people in the church. The SS were interrogating the menfolk who were suspected of being with the Resistance, and when the church blew up, the SS thought they were being attacked by the Resistance, so they opened fire on the men. So instead of the SS being responsible for the massacre, it was really the Resistance fighters that caused it! They didn't want to be seen as responsible for the senseless deaths of all those innocent women and children in the church, so they blamed it on the Germans, and the false story has been supported by the Allies ever since!

Hey, that's sounds suspiciously similar to the Holocaust story...

Though there is no telling how long it will be before they are censored, here are the videos I watched to learn this incredible story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ). The information is all in French, so very few people will be able to follow the preponderance of evidence that is presented quite eloquently and rationally by Vincent Reynouard. Perhaps there are translated or subtitled versions out there on the Internet somewhere?

Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:58 am
Site Admin

I just found one video by Vincent Reynouard, this one on the Holocaust hoax, that has English subtitles.

Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In previous blog posts, I've emphasized the central role that the iconic imagery associated with the fake "Holocaust" narrative plays in instilling and perpetuating this entirely fabricated, manufactured aspect of our collective history, which has resulted in mass mind control and manipulation.

Horrific images of piles of dead bodies and emaciated prisoners, along with emotionally exploitative "Holocaust survivor" testimony, have been shown to literally billions of people since 1945 to implant the false Jewish "Holocaust" story. Countless Hollywood films based on the official "Holocaust" narrative have been made since WWII, films which are elevated, promoted, and rewarded by the Jewish-owned and controlled movie industry centered in Hollywood. -- source

Yes, we've all seen the pictures of emaciated bodies of skin and bones stacked in large pits for burial. What we don't see is that these people did not die from being gassed, but from malnutrition and rampant disease brought on by the destruction of German infrastructure under massive Allied bombings! The camp prisoners had nothing to eat because the Germans had nothing to feed them!

Quote:
The Jewish "Holocaust" narrative and the manner in which it has been manufactured, sold, and implanted in the minds of mass audiences exploits basic human psychology and emotions. It is essentially a mass mind control program used to serve and advance international Jewry's global agenda of world domination. It is time for the world to recognize this fact. -- source

That's right, it's a con-game. The Jewish Holocaust is a lie.

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:03 am
Site Admin

One of the clearest indicators of the suppression of the truth is censorship.

When a forum member is banned for expressing a forbidden opinion, you can be sure that there is something being covered up. I am reminded of my public revelation of Richard's use of the Miserable User module against Andy at Nexus, which got both me and Andy condemned and banned from the forum. The same thing occurs at the macrocosm level as well. For centuries, anyone who opposed church doctrine could be branded as a heretic, have their reputation destroyed, be thrown in prison, or even executed. Copernicus and Galileo come to mind.

Things are no different today. When there is an encouraged policy to dismiss anyone challenging the official 9/11 story by labeling them using the now derogatory term "conspiracy theorist", you should wonder if the official 9/11 story is a lie.

What if national laws were passed to make questioning the official 9/11 story illegal? What if the penalty for breaking those laws involved hefty fines and even prison time? What if those laws were vigorously applied? Would it not be an even greater indication that the official 9/11 story is a lie?

Now consider the Holocaust story about millions of Jews being systematically gassed to death in concentration camps by Nazi Germany during WWII. You can be legally prosecuted for opposing the official story of the Holocaust in over a dozen countries, including Germany, Poland, France, and Israel. Could it be that the official Holocaust story is a lie?

Vincent Reynouard has just been sentenced ( 1 2 3 ) to two years in prison without parole in France for posting four YouTube videos presenting convincing evidence that the Holocaust story is a lie. All of his materials and his computer equipment were confiscated, and he is being forced to pay fines in the tens of thousands of Euros in addition to his prison term. I have watched his videos, and there is absolutely nothing in them that would merit any punishment whatsoever. In fact, he is doing a great service to humanity by exposing the lies and mind control we are all subjected to!

For this kind of injustice to take place, some powerful people must be very threatened by the truth of the Holocaust coming out.

To more and more people, it's very clear we've been lied to about the Jewish Holocaust.

Cui bono?

Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:16 pm
Site Admin

All of those videos may still be available for viewing, but I doubt it, YouTube censorship being what it is with respect to Fukushima and many other subjects.

I had an interesting experience concerning what could be some subtle censorship on the part of YouTube that reminded me very much of the Miserable User module Richard installed in the forum software at Nexus to aggravate Andy and other targeted individuals.

I was at a friend's house and wanted to show her the one Vincent Reynouard video that had English subtitles. It kept hanging up, and we could never get much beyond the 2:30 mark. I kept refreshing it and retrying, then changed to the YouTube site and tried it repeatedly, and I even increased the video buffer size, but nothing helped. Other Holocaust videos played just fine, but not that one. Then I went to Vincent's website, where I found the very same video, but a version without English subtitles. It too was hosted on YouTube, but to my surprise, it played perfectly. I rechecked the subtitled version, but it still kept hanging.

I would need to do much more investigating before I could accuse YouTube of making the English version stall in this country while allowing the French version to play normally. Vincent had been sentenced to prison just a day or two earlier, so the timing was right for some subtle censorship. It was a very strange experience, and I found myself wondering if French people were able to play either video normally in France.

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:05 am
Site Admin

Why the Holocaust lie? It was necessary to divert attention away from the worst atrocities of WWII, which were done by the Allies, not the Germans!

The Germans were accused of killing 6 million Jews in gas chambers located in concentration camps. This is nothing but propaganda designed to trick the whole world. It worked. Nobody accused the Allies of exterminating women and children by the hundreds of thousands from indiscriminate firebombing ( 1 2 3 ), not to mention two atomic bombs that obliterated two entire cities!

Quote:
Prior to the atomic attack on Japan, the US waged a firebombing war, not on the Japanese military, or its industries, but on innocent Japanese men, women, and children, beginning with the dropping of 700,000 incendiary bombs on Tokyo. Two nights later, a force of more than five hundred B-29s again struck the heart of the Japanese Empire with 4,000 tons of incendiaries. -- source

Even after the war, the exterminations continued. Nobody noticed that nearly a million German soldiers who had surrendered were starved to death in Allied concentration camps that made the German camps look like vacation resorts! And this was done after Germany had formally surrendered.

It was all considered warranted payback due to the horror of the fabricated Holocaust, which was such an exaggeration that it could be considered nothing but a Big Lie. But the Holocaust hoax did the job it was intended to do -- manipulate the minds of unsuspecting people.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:40 am
Site Admin

Anthony Lawson has left the building, and we are all poorer as a result.

In Memory of Anthony Lawson

Sexual Consent & Israel's Biggest Lie — The Orange Strikes Back

Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:00 am
Site Admin

Not only is Anthony Lawson vocal about the con-game known as 9/11, but he is also vocal about the con-game known as the Holocaust.

Robert Faurisson, an honorable man indeed. He carefully investigated the diary of Anne Frank and concluded that it was a fake, written by Otto Frank, who he interviewed extensively. Naturally, Wikipedia claims the opposite, that "critical and forensic studies of the text and the original manuscript have supported its authenticity." But then it is well known that Wikipedia is controlled media, like most mass media in the world today. Robert Faurisson is uncontrolled media, with impeccable credentials to boot.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 47  Next