Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
The case for "little green men" 
Site Admin

Post The case for "little green men"
Alien life forms are very easy to dismiss if you've never seen any or know anyone who has. They are not so easy to dismiss once you start doing some serious research on the subject, but few of us ever do. Instead, we rely on the distinguished opinions of "experts" like Carl Sagan or his approved replacement Neil deGrasse Tyson. That can be a serious mistake in this world of pervasive propaganda and deliberate deception.

Richard Sauder, who documented the subject of deep underground military bases, just wrote a good piece summarizing the question of extraterrestrials.

Richard Sauder wrote:
A 1997 poll by the American CNN television news network and Time Magazine revealed that 80% of Americans think the government is hiding the existence of extraterrestrial life, while 64% of the respondents said that aliens have contacted humans, 50% said they've abducted humans, and 37% said they have contacted the USSA government.

The bulk of the available evidence strongly suggests that the people are right, and the USSA government is lying: UFOs and ETs are real. -- source

Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: The case for "little green men"
What does ET disclosure look like? Does it look like what is depicted in 1950s Hollywood movies, "Take me to your leader" type stuff? Or might it look like this, where only those curious enough and with open minds will get the message?

Area 51 Scientist Boyd Bushman Makes Alien Confession Before Passed Away

Addendum 12/1/2014: The above video has been censored or otherwise suppressed. Another copy is here.

Addendum 3/04/2016: The above video has been censored or otherwise suppressed again. Another copy is here.

Addendum 12/19/2018: Gone again. Another copy is here.

Addendum 10/25/2020: I saved an archived copy here.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:03 am

Pretty amazing contact testimony and I have investigated a lot of them.

Quote:
open minds will get the message?

You are on it. Indeed its a quantum field approach to knock out of the matrix. It's a resonance, vibration or just perhaps tone of being. I suspect an entire cosmic infrastructure right in front of our noses of good and evil, and how it works, entirely different from what we believe, yet we are taught innately about it. It's very sublime, and you need to strengthen your pineal gland to see it. Very similar to a martial art. It's also very dangerous to take this road.

I think this sort of approach explains or at least suggests how "UFO's" expose themselves. I don't necessarily think cosmic beings decide how they are going to manifest to us, its a shared field of intention. Its how there is a freewill plain and since its shared, there is a volunteerism, as to why we are conned. A sane man fighting for his soul?

This is a first step.

Now, once your in this field you have to ground yourself, similar to electric physics. So, people ground themselves in various perceptions, ET contact, angels, Buddhism, states, or feelings, or Darwinism. Really any perception that can supposedly hold its integrity in this Zone. So now, I state what nobody wants to hear and that there is indeed an order in this field. A law and a physics, which is the Cross. If you think on this, you will know why Jesus is here to fight the Devil. Cest la vie...

Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
So now, I state what nobody wants to hear and that there is indeed an order in this field. A law and a physics, which is the Cross. If you think on this, you will know why Jesus is here to fight the Devil. Cest la vie...

That is one possible explanation. Humans have a tendency to require simple and understandable explanations. The truth, however, tends to be complicated and incomprehensible. In this light, human explanations are largely laughable. Ça aussi, c'est la vie.

But I defend your right to offer up any explanation you deem worthy, just as I defend my right to praise or criticize that explanation. Hopefully we can do it in a civilized and tolerant manner. Otherwise we just repeat the insanity that is Avalon, or Nexus, or Atticus1, or most any other forum. And that, for me, is a very scary thought, that despite our best efforts, we are trapped in a repeating hell from which there is no real escape, but only the illusion of escape.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:23 pm
Site Admin

This is what happens when sociopaths can't exercise total control of the non-sociopaths in the NASA space program.

Edgar Mitchell talks about ET visitation and the selfish control the sociopaths exercise over technology.

Former Astronaut Explains the UFO cover-up 2013

Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 am
Site Admin

I didn't realize that parts of Steven Greer's Sirius Disclosure Project (hereafter abbreviated SDP) had been released on the Internet. I've always felt it's a shame that there is the perceived need to make money from such projects, but then I feel the same way about how the pursuit of money ruins our educational system (or our political system, or health system, or judicial system, or transportation system, and on and on). The SDP should be released in its entirety for everyone at no charge because of its monumental importance. It's a game changer, and for the better. The same should be done for all the free energy technologies that have been discovered over and over again, and for the same reason. But the pursuit of profit is ruining everything, as usual.

All is not lost, however. Evidently portions of the SDP interviews have been released, and they are quite amazing. I've watched four or five now, and I am pleased some of the information is finally freely available. Accurate information is perhaps our greatest blessing, and when you think about it, it is astounding how many of our other blessings rely on accurate information. Love is one of them, as is trust, food, shelter, true comfort (as opposed to illusory comfort), and so much more. It is frustrating to me that we would suppress so much accurate information that would benefit humanity as a whole in ways we cannot imagine. The sociopaths among us are primarily responsible for this, as they see information as a tool to use in the selfish pursuit of power and control. Normal people see information as the greatest gift we can share among our brethren.

I've always liked that word "brethren", but I always want to spell it "breatheren", because to me it means not brothers, but breathers, meaning all who breathe. I see all who breathe as brothers, which is basically all of life. Strangely enough, I had that argument with my minister friend today, who insists humans are separate from the animals (the typical conservative religious viewpoint), whereas I see humans as just another species of animal. That divisiveness, the belief in exaggerated inequality, that man is separate from the animals, that some life forms are better than others, that some people are better than others, is our downfall. It is why the wealth gap exists, why money ruins everything, and why sociopaths run the world. It is also why religion became an abomination, where infidels must be murdered for believing differently. I could even see that dynamic raise its ugly head in our argument today when the minister took offense that I would consider him an animal -- his emotions were ready to go animal on me! :lol:

I liked this entire SDP interview very much, but especially so around the 37:50 mark when Clifford Stone mentioned the need for us to come together. He is basically saying the government is not going to solve our problems, that the cavalry we are waiting for to save us is us. "We have to work in unison as a people, a united people."

Exactly right.

Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:56 am
Site Admin

The implications of ET visitation on this planet are quite interesting, especially considering that humans have been actively "shooting" down ET craft (though not often successfully):

UFO being shot at in the upper atmosphere

Since humans of a military persuasion would consider similar actions by ETs against our aircraft as "acts of war", any empathetic life form would have to wonder about our sanity, or at the very least, our hypocrisy. I suspect ETs might find us to be a very primitive form of life and forgive us for our trespasses, given our obvious ignorance and stunted psychological development.

Here's another viewpoint on the implications of ET visitation:

Pushing The Planet Forward - Dr. Ted Loder

Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:41 am
Site Admin

The Boyd Bushman video I posted in the second post of this thread has already been censored. I added a link to another copy of the video in that post. I also looked at two (1 2) Boyd Bushman debunking videos, as well as three (1 2 3) "debunking the debunkers" videos. It is easy to see with just that limited background how complex this game of deception and manipulation really is. The truth is out there, but every effort is being made to keep you from finding it, and it clearly doesn't take much effort.

The last link above looks at what Wikipedia and Snopes have to say about the Boyd Bushman video. Many people take these two sources to be accurate authorities on the veracity of information, but I can tell you from experience that this is often a deception. Many times I have caught both of them misleading the reader. I can speak from intimate experience regarding Wikipedia, as I am a contributor of original content to that site, and the control that they exercise over content runs counter to both freedom of speech and freedom of access to accurate information. I have had to fight them at nearly every turn to get new information out to the public, and it is clear to this insider that they are resistant to any information that challenges their established world view. Both Wikipedia and Snopes are clearly information gatekeepers. I didn't know that Lloyd Pye had the same problem with Wikipedia, but I can confirm from my own experience that the problem certainly exists.

I have no doubt that Lloyd Pye would have been censored by Wikipedia at every turn.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:41 pm
Site Admin

Story Musgrave, NASA insider, makes a case without violating his confidentiality agreement.

Story Musgrave.wmv

Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:13 pm
Site Admin

Steven Greer talks about ETs in a very down-to-earth manner. I have the impression that he knows what he's talking about.

Dr. Steven Greer - Types Of Aliens

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next