Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Gomel Chesed - more proof Zionists masterminded 9/11 

Post Re: Gomel Chesed - more proof Zionists masterminded 9/11
UncleZook wrote:
Your illogical reasoning grants the rogues of Israel and the ZOGOTW (Zionist Occupied Governments Of The World) a means of escaping punishment for past crimes against humanity, present crimes against humanity, and future crimes against humanity yet to be conducted in the duty of their Protocols-reticulated chosen-peoples push for FSD.

And precisely because it holds humanity hostage to the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism. Perhaps those are the thoughts of a Talmud-inspired proactive preemptive Hobbesian dialectician. "Kill or be killed" ... that sorta thing and visceral thinking. Alas, real justice is neither visceral nor Hobbesian. It is rational, sober, and twin-bound to the duty of separating the guilty from the innocent.

Anyone who misunderstands what Zook just said can easily be forgiven. Clear communication is not Zook's goal here. It would appear that his goal is just the opposite -- maximum obfuscation. "A counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism"? A "Talmud-inspired proactive preemptive Hobbesian dialectician"? Who talks like this? Con-artists, that's who, and they do it to maximize confusion.

There was nothing unclear about my communication, except maybe for those with a difficult grasp of the English language. Counter-anything is clear. Zionationalism is abundantly clear to anyone who's been discussing Zionists for a while. Talmud-inspired is clear. Proactive is clear. Preemptive is clear. Hobbesian dialectician requires minimal familiarity with Hobbes dialectic "To kill or be killed". For those who may not be familiar, I went the extra step and included the meaning.

Mine is not your average street-spoken lingo or phraseology, true, but there's nothing unclear in what I wrote. At least, not to those who speak English.

If you're not trying to insinuate things in the duty of diverging focus from the thread topic, then stick around and join the discussion. Otherwise, I request that you exeunt yourself from this thread. Much obliged.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Absolute final states of certainty ... the kind often demanded by Chico, and which, by their perpetual elusiveness, afford an ongoing license to corrupt and kill .... are unicorns unseen by mortal humans. If you will.

Chico demanding "absolute final states of certainty"? Where did that come from?

It's the natural logical consequence of you pushing things away from intermediate conclusions into a demand for more certainty. No amount of relative certainty seems to satisfy you, hence, the determination that absolute certainty is the only certainty you will respect. Don't run from the consequences of your own demands.

Quote:
I've always argued that we should operate from uncertainty, because we live in a Matrix of illusion, disinformation, and propaganda. In such an environment, certainty makes no sense at all. You are the one always pushing certainty, and anyone opposing your certainty is accused of being a gatekeeper employed by the Zionist banksters, remember?
:face:

You just snared yourself in your own contradiction.

The highlighted statement in your quote above is tantamount to a demand for absolute certainty as being the only certainty that matters. In your perspective ... one that invokes the popular establishment meme of the matrix ( a meme almost certainly invented by the power pyramid to keep citizens uncertain, confused, frightened, powerless, etc.; not unlike the Orwellian spook fiction 1984) ... in your perspective, it makes no sense to be certain short of absolute certainty.

Checkmate.

Now, if you have nothing to add to teh thread topic of the Gomel Chesed incident, please subtract yourself from this thread. Thank you.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Quote:
except maybe for those with a difficult grasp of the English language.

Your living in a fantasy land spook of your own making. Thats a tell of how far deep in your dissociative narcissistic movie your in. And you keep it up by thinking your english grammar is better then everyone else. :lol: Totally insane!

Quote:
I went the extra step and included the meaning.

You monarchal ass...

Quote:
but there's nothing unclear in what I wrote. At least, not to those who speak English.

Lol your the expert in English. Can there be anymore fraud here? Any more arrogance. In reality your a ball of confusion, like a celtic Knot you dimwit. How much longer can we endure your delusional justification of reason based on your assumption of being an expert in grammar. Amazing.

Quote:
Otherwise, I request that you exeunt yourself from this thread. Much obliged.

This from the asshole that spams threads on zionism and can't have the intelligence to coalesce the same information into one thread. Just astounding.

Quote:
You just snared yourself in your own contradiction.

Pointing out contradictions now are we spook? You are a farce!

Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:25 pm
Site Admin

I think Magamud nailed it, Zook. But I will add a few words.

UncleZook wrote:
... in your perspective, it makes no sense to be certain short of absolute certainty.

You must be insane to draw these insane conclusions. If it makes no sense to be certain, then it surely makes no sense to be absolutely certain.

UncleZook wrote:
Checkmate.

Zook, you were peering in the barrel and discharged the gun, blowing your brains out. That's not a checkmate. That's a very foolish accident.

UncleZook wrote:
Now, if you have nothing to add to teh thread topic of the Gomel Chesed incident, please subtract yourself from this thread. Thank you.

Sorry, this isn't Universal Spectrum, and you are not a moderator here in a position of power and control where you can command and censor people. Nor is your polite demand "commendable".

Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2