Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Gomel Chesed - more proof Zionists masterminded 9/11 

Post Gomel Chesed - more proof Zionists masterminded 9/11
The gatekeepers and their detour signs will point to Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld as being the key figures in a LIHOP scenario wrt the 9/11/2001 attacks. However, the actual scenario (with full spectrum preponderance) points to a MIHOP scenario and a Zionist plot to create a cataclysmic event of the magnitude of Pearl Harbor. One of its chief goals? To make the final cut from the Colonial American Century which gave Americans their Bill Of Rights ... and sew the American mindset into the modern fabric of a New American Century (as envisioned by the authors of PNAC and their ambition for planetary FSD).

From CAC to NAC ... in a blood-red PNAC cadillac.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9/11:Israel_did_it

beginExcerpt
Gomel Chesed Cemetery Incident

Gomel Chesed Cemetary

In October 2000, approximately 11 months before 9/11, a retired Israeli Defense Forces(IDF) officer, and veteran of the Yom Kippur War(1973), was collecting English Ivy Cuttings at the Gomel Chesed Cemetery located at McClellan and 245 Mount Olive Avenue, which is near the city lines of Elizabeth and Newark, New Jersey. The Gomel Chesed Cemetery is a Jewish cemetery.

The man overheard a conversation spoken in Hebrew, which drew his attention. He hid behind an 8-foot tall retaining wall and listened in to their conversation as they stood below. Shortly after a Lincoln town car approached the two people and the man in the backseat got out to greet them. After normal niceties were exchanged the third man said:

“The Americans will learn what it is to live with terrorists after the planes hit the twins in September.”

One of the men that had been leaning against the retaining wall expressed concerns that the upcoming presidential election (November 2000) might impact the plans. The man that arrived in the Town Car quelled the doubts by saying:

“Don’t worry, we have people in high places and no matter who gets elected, they will take care of everything.”

The observer who overheard this conversation related it to the FBI on numerous occasions only to be ignored each time. Nothing was done about it, and no investigation into the incident has ever taken place.
end

Pax

ps: Good folks, whenever you see someone pointing the culpability vector away from the Zionists (who are likely to speak Hebrew) and re-orient it towards the Zionist patsies (who are not likely to speak Hebrew, e.g. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al) ... apprise them of the Gomel Chesed incident.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:05 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Gomel Chesed - more proof Zionists masterminded 9/11
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Good folks, whenever you see someone pointing the culpability vector away from the Zionists (who are likely to speak Hebrew) and re-orient it towards the Zionist patsies (who are not likely to speak Hebrew, e.g. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld et al) ... apprise them of the Gomel Chesed incident.

Sorry, Dupid. Some ruling sociopaths speak Hebrew, but most don't. Remove just the ruling sociopaths that speak Hebrew, and you have accomplished little to nothing. They will be quickly replaced with sociopaths that don't speak Hebrew.

While I don't like your ridiculous reasoning, I do like the idea of the Wikispooks website.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:32 am

Zook is a disaster in reasoning. Israel is going to get nuked, millions dead, a nationalism to kill Zionist and you know what will change?

Nothing.

Idgidts like spook and brother Nathanial, Cancika, love and gratitude, Ryan Dawson and so on and so and so on, will be happy millions have been murdered and the Zionist are beaten,

but sociopathy will just live on, now better disguised and taken on a new nationality. Its incredible zook could not track this obvious truth narrative a long time ago with the Nazi, or Stalin or any other tyrant example. Sociopathy keeps getting stronger.

And why can't they track this?
Because they are egoist! They cannot forgo their conclusions that its Zionism because they believe they have the final answer. They are certain! Is it due to their own inner hate that is unresolved from childhood? Maybe. A persistent hate from feeling victimized by todays society? Probably. A form of egocentric narcissism to just be on the winning team? Probably.

Sociopathic behavioral issues can come from unrecognized conflicts deep within the psyche buried, compartmentalized, creating contradiction. When a person does not analyze himself, know thyself, he projects those shadow conflicts upon the world to teach him about himself. That is why they are such deceivers, liars, manipulators, magicians, because they must fool the world around them to teach them about their true selves. This issue is so powerful that it takes Murder and War to drive enough Horror to wake them up out of their dream. And in the end that does not become enough, and in the end the true sociopaths know this and enforce the deception. We are seeing the perfect examples here on this board. The horror....

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 am

magamud wrote:
Zook is a disaster in reasoning. Israel is going to get nuked, millions dead, a nationalism to kill Zionist and you know what will change?
Nothing.

The truthseeker's role is to uncover the truths, however ugly those may be. The justice seeker's role is to restrict the consequences of the truths to the guilty and not to the innocent.

Not all Zionists are guilty of the 9/11/2001 attacks. The overwhelming majority are innocent. Not all nonZionists are innocent of the 9/11/2001 attacks. An underwhelming minority are guilty (e.g. Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney et al).

Justice is the combined outcome of punishing the guilty and exonerating the innocent. At least in a world still governed by reason, fairness, justice, openness, etc.... and truths.

Your illogical reasoning grants the rogues of Israel and the ZOGOTW (Zionist Occupied Governments Of The World) a means of escaping punishment for past crimes against humanity, present crimes against humanity, and future crimes against humanity yet to be conducted in the duty of their Protocols-reticulated chosen-peoples push for FSD.

And precisely because it holds humanity hostage to the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism. Perhaps those are the thoughts of a Talmud-inspired proactive preemptive Hobbesian dialectician. "Kill or be killed" ... that sorta thing and visceral thinking. Alas, real justice is neither visceral nor Hobbesian. It is rational, sober, and twin-bound to the duty of separating the guilty from the innocent.

Two centuries of Talmudist-engineered brainwashing has essentially surrendered the critical brain to the instinctual brain. Which is why I advise - as a rule - to wait for critical awareness (of any situation) before looking for a solution. Attempting solutions in advance of critical awareness will invariably result in rule by excited idiots otherwise known as mob rule. You will note that I never - as a rule - incite for mob uprising. For the simple reason that I recognize that only critical awareness can provide a legitimate response, and critical awareness usually arrives unannounced at its own speed and time. No one can divine it.

All we have at our disposal then - in our attempts to fix this upside-down world - are the facts, the truths, the patterns, our intuitions, and the relative intermediate states of certainty. Absolute final states of certainty ... the kind often demanded by Chico, and which, by their perpetual elusiveness, afford an ongoing license to corrupt and kill .... are unicorns unseen by mortal humans. If you will.

Quote:
Idgidts like spook and brother Nathanial, Cancika, love and gratitude, Ryan Dawson and so on and so and so on, will be happy millions have been murdered and the Zionist are beaten,

Quite the contrary, those advancing baseless conjectures of bloodlust and bloodletting ... and who are quick to scaremonger about millions being beaten and murdered if we attempt to revoke the license of the Talmudists to corrupt and kill ... are the very idjuts currently carrying the weight of the mob and who are retarding its momentum towards enlightenment. As the mass of humanity inches forward towards critical awareness, it is hoped that the efforts of truthseekers everywhere will help it lose the fat of idiocy and gain the speed of intellect. Hope springs eternal, of course.

Quote:
but sociopathy will just live on, now better disguised and taken on a new nationality. Its incredible zook could not track this obvious truth narrative a long time ago with the Nazi, or Stalin or any other tyrant example. Sociopathy keeps getting stronger.

Hitler and Stalin were both manoeuvred into their respective slots by the Talmudist bankstering empire ... to displace the existing regional aristocracies with a global neoAristocratic order of bankster elites. The Bolsheviks, the Nazis, the Fascists ... they all worked for the same carrot farm on the near side of the turn of the last century. The evidence is incontrovertible, and is as certain as the historical evidence of empires using division as a tactic to conquer peoples and territories.

Quote:
And why can't they track this?
Because they are egoist! They cannot forgo their conclusions that its Zionism because they believe they have the final answer. They are certain! Is it due to their own inner hate that is unresolved from childhood? Maybe. A persistent hate from feeling victimized by todays society? Probably. A form of egocentric narcissism to just be on the winning team? Probably.

Baseless innuendo has no place in rational discourse. Please exeunt yourself form this thread. You have demonstrated an inability to reason. Much appreciated.

Quote:
Sociopathic behavioral issues can come from unrecognized conflicts deep within the psyche buried, compartmentalized, creating contradiction. When a person does not analyze himself, know thyself, he projects those shadow conflicts upon the world to teach him about himself. That is why they are such deceivers, liars, manipulators, magicians, because they must fool the world around them to teach them about their true selves.

You are projecting your own inadequacies on the hiccup screen of this burp of a forum. Please exeunt yourself and come back when you have your problem under control and can exchange ideas without making an ass of yourself. Thank you.

Quote:
This issue is so powerful that it takes Murder and War to drive enough Horror to wake them up out of their dream. And in the end that does not become enough, and in the end the true sociopaths know this and enforce the deception. We are seeing the perfect examples here on this board. The horror....

The issue is indeed powerful. The respective arguments point to who can handle the power and who must resort to emotion to deflect from the weakness of their arguments. That's sufficient for me.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Quote:
Your illogical reasoning grants the rogues of Israel and the ZOGOTW (Zionist Occupied Governments Of The World) a means of escaping punishment for past crimes against humanity

No it does not, thats your faulty reasoning. I incorporate your POV and add the sociopath dimension you imbecile. You cannot do this because you are sociopathic. For some reason you cannot hold both ideas in place. You would need deep therapy to uncover this, but that aint going to happen because your so sure of yourself. You are a lie seeker.

Quote:
the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism.

Whoa, just need to quote this so it won't disappear. I pity you zook...

Quote:
It is rational, sober, and twin-bound to the duty of separating the guilty from the innocent.

Heil mein Zook!

Quote:
Two centuries of Talmudist-engineered brainwashing has essentially surrendered the critical brain to the instinctual brain.

No that would be sociopathy....

Quote:
You will note that I never - as a rule - incite for mob uprising.

:lol: Now thats some hypocrisy. You are extremely dangerous in a mob inciting jews as the enemy. Lord have mercy..

Quote:
No one can divine it.

My god man you are such a narcissist. People must use reason in a mob which is wisdom.

Quote:
All we have at our disposal then - in our attempts to fix this upside-down world - are the facts, the truths, the patterns, our intuitions, and the relative intermediate states of certainty.

Even with all this you still miss the point. A fine example of how sociopathy hides in the psyche, amongst any supposed rational thought process. As to why it is so hard to tease this disease out.

Quote:
Absolute final states of certainty ... the kind often demanded by Chico

This is comedy spook. If there is anyone cloaked with certainty to a sociopathic megalomaniac state is you. Just look at this post. Fascinating

Quote:
afford an ongoing license to corrupt and kill .... are unicorns unseen by mortal humans. If you will.

You have a fricken God complex Zook. Don't you? I wonder what types of personalities have that?

Quote:
those advancing baseless conjectures of bloodlust and bloodletting

:lol: Are you not the one whose saying NUKE em! Your a sociopathic nightmare spook. You project baseless conjecture upon my extrapolation because, you can't track it, (I'm for this one), or you won't because your a narcissist god complex sociopath with a IQ exhibiting the meaning of intelligence without wisdom. Amazing stuff!

Quote:
who are retarding its momentum towards enlightenment.

The all powerful zook. Just stupendous stuff... And Pod admires you. :lol: and aunt rubie :lol: In hindsight all this is not all funny but god damn were in a mess.

Quote:
Hitler and Stalin were both manoeuvred into their respective slots by the Talmudist bankstering empire

Sociopathy and the lack of knowledge with it, within our species is the reason. You might as well just say money is the root of all evil and just follow it. Knowledge of sociopathy empowers the common man to see the truth inherent in our species. Chasing and killing Zionsist amongst the community is just another sociopathic trait that gets rehashed over and over and over again. Which is my point and which you have no clue of getting amongst all your garbled zookie monster propaganda.

Quote:
Baseless innuendo has no place in rational discourse.

Yes I agree, you are not rationale. This discourse is common sense, and part of the Talmudist operation to redirect the common man from knowing himself, knowing how the human mind works and how sociology works. You dismiss it because you can't track it and if you admitted it your castle of extrapolation come crashing down like it was made of Sand. So you are in a conflict of interest with yourself which makes you the farthest person from being any type of truth seeker and in actuality makes you a very dangerous person. A sociopath...

Quote:
The respective arguments point to who can handle the power

:lol: What a joke. You have no idea what I'm saying as exhibited by your inability to reflect anything I have said. Not one iota of insight. Your like in a circus carousel of your own disjointed mind Zook. One hand knows not what the other does, an example of double think, a schizo mind a mind in contradiction.

Im glad your hear setting the example. Bless your heart...

Next thing you know your going to say I'm weak because I don't have the courage to nuke Israel and only through strength will the disease of the jews be eliminated. I mean god damn zook your a miracle for this board. Don't ever leave and I will fight to keep you here, but you must forgive me if I get frustrated with your stupidity, it is just my own ego thinking I could change the obvious.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:42 pm

Here's what I wrote:
Quote:
And precisely because it holds humanity hostage to the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism.

Here's what Mags claims I wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism.

Whoa, just need to quote this so it won't disappear. I pity you zook...

In short, Mags chopped off the preceding portion of my statement ... which emphasizes and excoriates the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism.

By deliberately chopping down the narrative that I offered, Mags changes the meaning of my sentence to the exact opposite. Should we be surprised? Not if we understand what a fifth column is and how it works to seed lies and confusion in the duty of the Talmudist-directed bankster empire.

Nor should we expect Mags to be shamed ... because shame is not a consideration in those marked by Talmudist connections and lapdogging

"Nuff said.

Pax

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Are you saying to Nuke Israel? How is that for clarity you obfuscating character assassinating arse.

:lol:
And if it is a miscommunication I'm happy for you zook that your not that much into a death cult. Does that dismiss the rest of the contrast? Does that allow you to twist and shout your broken record of your a Talmudist fifth column?

Of course not and it just shows your desperation to dismiss my line of inquiry. Your a fraud...

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:32 pm

magamud wrote:
Are you saying to Nuke Israel? How is that for clarity you obfuscating character assassinating arse.

There is no ambiguity in what I wrote.

Again, here is what I wrote in its entirety:

"And precisely because it holds humanity hostage to the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism."

Baseless conjecture in the above sentence can only refer to any perspective and/or pursuit of justice that requires both the nuking of Israel and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalism. You are seeding ambiguity where none exists. Fifth column tactic.

Quote:
:lol:
And if it is a miscommunication I'm happy for you zook that your not that much into a death cult. Does that dismiss the rest of the contrast? Does that allow you to twist and shout your broken record of your a Talmudist fifth column?

You've already been asked once to exeunt yourself from this thread on account of your aversion to reason. I repeat the request here.

Quote:
Of course not and it just shows your desperation to dismiss my line of inquiry. Your a fraud...

You have no line of inquiry that merits further response. This thread is about the Zionist design of the 9/11/2001 attacks. Please take your sickness elsewhere so that the Gomel Chesed incident is not lost to the collective consciousness. Thank you. :thumbup:

Pax.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:03 pm

:clap:
A wonderful display of communication, clarity and intelligence. Good to have you hear Zook...

And do you think you can limit. Let me take that back. Can you limit your threads to the zionist thread? Which I have asked numerous times before, but you continue to make new ones. We need to save data space. We are using chics server lets be respectful.

Just think All your Zionistic information down the memory hole. Just keep on one and continue to add. Thanks in advance.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:08 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Your illogical reasoning grants the rogues of Israel and the ZOGOTW (Zionist Occupied Governments Of The World) a means of escaping punishment for past crimes against humanity, present crimes against humanity, and future crimes against humanity yet to be conducted in the duty of their Protocols-reticulated chosen-peoples push for FSD.

And precisely because it holds humanity hostage to the scaremongering tactic and baseless conjecture that the pursuit of justice requires both the nuking of Israel ... and a counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism. Perhaps those are the thoughts of a Talmud-inspired proactive preemptive Hobbesian dialectician. "Kill or be killed" ... that sorta thing and visceral thinking. Alas, real justice is neither visceral nor Hobbesian. It is rational, sober, and twin-bound to the duty of separating the guilty from the innocent.

Anyone who misunderstands what Zook just said can easily be forgiven. Clear communication is not Zook's goal here. It would appear that his goal is just the opposite -- maximum obfuscation. "A counternationalism to defeat Zionationalitism"? A "Talmud-inspired proactive preemptive Hobbesian dialectician"? Who talks like this? Con-artists, that's who, and they do it to maximize confusion.

UncleZook wrote:
Absolute final states of certainty ... the kind often demanded by Chico, and which, by their perpetual elusiveness, afford an ongoing license to corrupt and kill .... are unicorns unseen by mortal humans. If you will.

Chico demanding "absolute final states of certainty"? Where did that come from? I've always argued that we should operate from uncertainty, because we live in a Matrix of illusion, disinformation, and propaganda. In such an environment, certainty makes no sense at all. You are the one always pushing certainty, and anyone opposing your certainty is accused of being a gatekeeper employed by the Zionist banksters, remember?

:face:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next