Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
9/11 -- the smoking gun 
Author Message

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
But even more critical is that we understand how extremely difficult it is to separate the real truth-seekers from the operatives working wittingly or unwittingly for the ruling sociopaths. We have the microcosm version of that right here in the forum, with Zook and Andy doing their best to discredit Chico and Mags.

I am merely drawing attention to you behavior, any discredit is entirely your own responsibility.

The non-sociopaths want you to question everything and dismiss nothing, essentially meaning to make uncertainty your anchor so that you do not close off your mind to the real truth, which the sociopaths have no intention of telling you.

As a self-proclaimed non-sociopath who constantly preaches "questioning everything", could you please explain why you have refused to answer the majority of my questions?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu May 29, 2014 1:28 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Your understanding of nuclear physics is almost laughable, Chico. But do explain, how does a crushed zone shooting up (as per Khalezov) ... jive with an observable sequential floor-by-floor collapse?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing at your understanding of nuclear physics, Zook. You are so ridiculous!

I guess you didn't check out my link and examine the evidence for the nuclear byproducts that only show up as the fission products of a nuclear explosion. I don't need to consider Khalezov's speculations at all, and I don't consider them, so your prior debunking of him is just a straw man with regards to me. We're talking tiny nukes here, even smaller than those artillery shell nukes used in Syria. This is a whole different ballgame from 150 kiloton nukes invented 60+ years ago in the dinosaur days of nuclear bombs. Mini-nukes could easily be used to disintegrate WTC floors in a computer-controlled top-down manner.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 29, 2014 4:21 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
As a self-proclaimed non-sociopath who constantly preaches "questioning everything", could you please explain why you have refused to answer the majority of my questions?

You must be even denser than Mr. BlackHole himself to ask such a stupid question. You've had the answers multiple times over the past seven weeks (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10).

Wait, let me guess -- how will Andy the sociopath react to the answers to his question?

"Answers? I don't see any answers." :lol:

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 29, 2014 4:42 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
andywight wrote:
As a self-proclaimed non-sociopath who constantly preaches "questioning everything", could you please explain why you have refused to answer the majority of my questions?

You must be even denser than Mr. BlackHole himself to ask such a stupid question. You've had the answers multiple times over the past seven weeks (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10).

Wait, let me guess -- how will Andy the sociopath react to the answers to his question?

"Answers? I don't see any answers." :lol:

So our self-proclaimed seeker of the truth who questions everything has changed tactics and is now calling my questions "stupid" instead of just ignoring them, well I guess that's a start in the right direction!

So what percentage of my questions to you do you feel have been answered Chicodoodoo?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Thu May 29, 2014 5:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Your understanding of nuclear physics is almost laughable, Chico. But do explain, how does a crushed zone shooting up (as per Khalezov) ... jive with an observable sequential floor-by-floor collapse?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm laughing at your understanding of nuclear physics, Zook. You are so ridiculous!

I guess you didn't check out my link and examine the evidence for the nuclear byproducts that only show up as the fission products of a nuclear explosion. I don't need to consider Khalezov's speculations at all, and I don't consider them, so your prior debunking of him is just a straw man with


Nope. But I have now looked at that link. The debate now shifts to the credibility of residue claims (found in the dust and on WTC steel). We have physicist Stephen Jones coming out relatively early with evidence of iron spherules and other aluminothermic reaction residue that points to thermite/thermate and eventually nanothermite (as later confirmed by others). Some time in 2007. We also have the angled cuts on the vertical beams which is clear evidence of thermate cutting charges.

Nanothermite explosives are discussed here: https://www.llnl.gov/str/RSimpson.html and Stephen Jones discusses them in the following video:

Nanothermite explosives have the punch to effect the observable visual sequence of floor-by-floor collapse.

Mini-nukes may pack even more punch ... but you would have seen the bright flashes floor-by-floor if they had been used. And that wasn't observed. Besides, if thermate cutting charges were used, and there is plenty of evidence for this including the molten liquid that could be seen falling down the side of one of the towers, not to mention the vertical beams with angled cuts that could be seen in the final debris ... and if nanothermite explosives have sufficient punch to yield the other feature of the WTC controlled demolition, e.g. the expanding dust clouds ... then there would be no need for exotic mini-nukes to also be included in the demolition plan because fission products include radiation fallout. The Zionist devils that arranged the demolition of the WTC complex had ideas to rebuild ... so why would they contaminate their building spot? Mini-nukes as they relate to WTC and the 9/11/2001 attacks is pure propaganda.

Here's another link that addresses the mini-nukes propaganda:
http://www.henrymakow.com/beware_bogus_ ... heori.html

The mini-nukes quasi-theory (of the non-Khalezov variety) appears to have originated somewhere around January of 2011 with three nonphysicists slash disinformation stooges of the empire (Don Fox, Jeff Prager, and someone that calls himself Dr. Ed Ward).

Let's see ... four years after Stephen Jones' thermate/nanothermite evidence and arguments had been peer-reviewed and published, we have the desperate empire pointing fingers away from the evidence and towards exotic theories that have no respect for the evidence. The bankster empire understands that the masses have more than their share of individuals with piss poor discernment ... so they don't even try hard to mask the stupidity in their sundry propaganda wrt 9/11/2001. For all we know, the purported nuclear chemistry profile of the rubble (which includes nuclear fission byproducts) may have been entirely fabricated. Chico, can you source the nuclear chemistry profile that appears to come from nowhere ... certainly, well after Stephen Jones had collected dust from the crime scene and analyzed it a few years earlier?


Quote:
regards to me. We're talking tiny nukes here, even smaller than those artillery shell nukes used in Syria. This is a whole different ballgame from 150 kiloton nukes invented 60+ years ago in the dinosaur days of nuclear bombs. Mini-nukes could easily be used to disintegrate WTC floors in a computer-controlled top-down manner.


Conventional nukes have a mushroom profile (above ground), a blast crater profile (below ground), and a whitewater expanding disc profile (below sea). Mini-nukes have their own profile with a brightly observable flash. IMO, none of the nuclear profiles match the profile of the weapons used on 9/11/2001. If you think that the min-nuke profile matches the dust cloud profile of either twin tower collapse, please provide video to support your contention.

In addition, the weapons profile of WTC7 is one of standard controlled demolition (again, using some kind of thermate cutting charges to slice the beams). Why would they use nuclear technology at one attack site and standard demolition technology at another site ... to bring down tall buildings? K.I.S.S. Don't dull Occam's Razor, unless you're working for the bankster empire ... in which case, dull away.

Why would anyone believe three stooges with limited physics background ... over a magna cum laude physics professor ... especially when the former try to discredit the latter and not merely posit thier own theory?

You're approaching doorknob intelligence territory, Chico. Mine is to expose dimwits to devil wits that cross the grain of observable reality. So be it. You have your task and I have mine. And I continue to mock your nuclear physics knowledge.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu May 29, 2014 12:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
I received information from a reliable source, that a family member with a long history of working at the pentagon reported that no plane hit the pentagon and that they were held at the facility for 5 days to ensure the narrative of the event. This person quit the pentagon job after that day.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Thu May 29, 2014 6:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
magamud wrote:
I received information from a reliable source, that a family member with a long history of working at the pentagon reported that no plane hit the pentagon and that they were held at the facility for 5 days to ensure the narrative of the event. This person quit the pentagon job after that day.


Yes, that jives with the facts of the Pentagon crime scene. The Citizen's Investigative Team essentially proved a jetliner flyover event at the Pentagon.

Once again, here's that most crucial video that effectively scuttles the official narrative:



Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu May 29, 2014 7:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
This is a sociopathic tactic. There is one true narrative here, an inside job. You then Create two stories from the event to introduce diatribe, to manifest confusion.

But the real benefit is time passing from the event. This disarms the emotional actualization immediately and pushes the event farther into the memory hole.

You Continue to feed both topics as needed.

This tactic in my observation has been very resourceful, as to my amazement of why can't conspiracy theorist unite.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Thu May 29, 2014 7:42 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
UncleZook wrote:
Nanothermite explosives have the punch to effect the observable visual sequence of floor-by-floor collapse.

I don't call you Mr. BlackHole for nothing! Legitimate thoughts can't escape that super dense black hole you call a brain. Only massless thoughts of no substance can escape to grace our forum. What a crying shame.

There was no floor-by-floor collapse. There was a floor-by-floor disintegration. That requires massive amounts of energy to pulverize the 4" of concrete on every floor into fine dust, along with most everything else found on that floor! Remember the fireman saying the biggest piece of anything recognizable he saw in the ruble was a small portion of a cell phone keypad? No furniture, file cabinets, printers, dividers, walls, or even floors. This was no mere "collapse". To get massively complete destruction in a near-freefall amount of time requires timed disintegration of all support resistance, including any pancaking of complete floor structures. And there were clearly no complete floor structures.

Esoteric nukes can provide precisely calculated and shaped energies, adjustable light levels, negligible radiation, and other designer effects that you can't even imagine. But they still produce rare earth element fission byproducts.

And it's not a question of "either or". I suspect the core columns were cut by thermate, but that's not enough to disintegrate the building or even cause its collapse. There were two weight-bearing skeletons, the 47 central steel box columns and the external steel lattice "envelope". These were redundant support structures, which is why I say these towers were enormously strong, and I suspect either skeleton could hold up the building all by itself.

UncleZook wrote:
Mini-nukes may pack even more punch ... but you would have seen the bright flashes floor-by-floor if they had been used. And that wasn't observed.

Bad assumption, based on ignorance and 1950s "big bomb" technology.

UncleZook wrote:
and if nanothermite explosives have sufficient punch to yield the other feature of the WTC controlled demolition, e.g. the expanding dust clouds ... then there would be no need for exotic mini-nukes to also be included in the demolition plan because fission products include radiation fallout. The Zionist devils that arranged the demolition of the WTC complex had ideas to rebuild ... so why would they contaminate their building spot?

You are so behind the times. "Clean" nuclear fission reactions (negligible fallout) are 1960s technology. I thought you knew all about nuclear physics...

UncleZook wrote:
Mini-nukes as they relate to WTC and the 9/11/2001 attacks is pure propaganda.

The rare earth element fission byproducts suggest otherwise, as do the cancer rates of first-responders. Alpha radiation can be blocked by a piece of paper or your skin, but if enough gets inside your body (say by breathing it in), you're going to get cancer.

UncleZook wrote:
Let's see ... four years after Stephen Jones' thermate/nanothermite evidence and arguments had been peer-reviewed and published...

The controlled media may have allowed that to be published to draw attention away from the secrecy of esoteric mini-nukes, which would be a dead giveaway of the real perpetrators of 9/11.

UncleZook wrote:
For all we know, the purported nuclear chemistry profile of the rubble (which includes nuclear fission byproducts) may have been entirely fabricated.

The same can be said for the thermate evidence. Everything we think we know comes from the highly controlled media.

UncleZook wrote:
Chico, can you source the nuclear chemistry profile that appears to come from nowhere ...

Even if you source it, you can't trust the legitimacy of the information you are relying on. The game is that convoluted, which is why certainty is a handicap.

UncleZook wrote:
Conventional nukes have a mushroom profile (above ground), a blast crater profile (below ground), and a whitewater expanding disc profile (below sea). Mini-nukes have their own profile with a brightly observable flash.

You're hopeless. You can't even recognize your own brain-washing.

UncleZook wrote:
In addition, the weapons profile of WTC7 is one of standard controlled demolition (again, using some kind of thermate cutting charges to slice the beams). Why would they use nuclear technology at one attack site and standard demolition technology at another site ... to bring down tall buildings?

I agree WTC7 was conventional controlled demolition. WTC7 was a much weaker and vulnerable building than the Twin Towers, which were probably among the strongest skyscrapers ever built. They would have been a nightmare to bring down with conventional explosives.

UncleZook wrote:
K.I.S.S. Don't dull Occam's Razor...

Sorry, those rules don't apply when dealing with sociopaths and their conspiracies. They don't do simple, because they need fool-proof plausible deniability and massive confusion.

UncleZook wrote:
Why would anyone believe three stooges with limited physics background ... over a magna cum laude physics professor ... especially when the former try to discredit the latter and not merely posit thier own theory?

Trying to figure out who is more believable has nothing to do with what the truth is.

UncleZook wrote:
You're approaching doorknob intelligence territory, Chico. Mine is to expose dimwits to devil wits that cross the grain of observable reality. So be it. You have your task and I have mine. And I continue to mock your nuclear physics knowledge.

:lol: :lol:

Don't quit your day job, Zook. Oh wait, mocking me is your day job!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri May 30, 2014 7:59 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
Bad assumption, based on ignorance and 1950s "big bomb" technology.

As opposed to what, your assumptions of unknown technology???

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Fri May 30, 2014 8:15 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.