Reply to topic  [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 104  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 

Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
Andy why would you need to be registered with some political body that is manipulating and exploiting man in the first place. This is what the Technocratic society has created, disempowerment with our species because we leave all our critical thinking to "experts". That is the same analogy as you can't tell what is healthy for yourself and you should allow medical experts to tell you what to do. This is a major, major hinderance to our species and one of the reasons of our enslavement. I wonder why you can't see this shit. hmmmmmmm

:lol: Very nice speech mags, but will you please just answer my question? :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm

:lol: You see no value in what I'm saying and I wonder why that is? hmmmm You are only concerned with your manipulation to convince yourself that your sane andy. Im sorry your that bad off dude. Have a beer on me. We need a beer icon for this board... How is the weather where your at? Nice spring weather here... Have a good day...

Sat May 03, 2014 2:45 pm

magamud wrote:
:lol: You see no value in what I'm saying and I wonder why that is? hmmmm You are only concerned with your manipulation to convince yourself that your sane andy. Im sorry your that bad off dude. Have a beer on me. We need a beer icon for this board... How is the weather where your at? Nice spring weather here... Have a good day...

I think it's time for a little research, North Coralina's public records should be a good place to start! what do you think Eric?

Sat May 03, 2014 2:59 pm

That was your inevitable pattern Andy.

Sat May 03, 2014 3:00 pm

magamud wrote:
That was your inevitable pattern Andy.

What's your fucking problem Eric??? You didn't criticize that low life fuck Hugh Martin when he published my private info!!!

Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Quote:
What's your fucking problem Eric??? You didn't criticize that low life fuck Hugh Martin when he published my private info!!!

Lets try to reason private information Andy and the different levels there are. Knowing personal information about someones relationships is much different then threatening someones personal livelihood with a militaristic political body. Can you even see the difference. So, as I understand it, Chico disclosed your personal relationship with your significant other that could threaten your livelihood if she happen to see the accusation. That is much different then releasing someone else's personal information to warrant an internal investigation by a gestapo organization that could threaten, person, property and home. Do you see a difference? And if you can't, is that not suspicious?

And for the record I am not happy with anyone disclosing personal information on a board that is supposed to be ANONYMOUS!

The anonymity is supposed to help generate more free thinking, since its not hampered by censorship, which these boards do, as to why we are seeing the deep psyche of our species. This is why the NSA or the social engineers in general want to know our very thoughts. Which they are doing now with Facebook as an example, but will eventually get tech into our bodies to do it. And people will volunteer for IT!

Sat May 03, 2014 3:24 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
why do you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field?

Another illegitimate, loaded question designed for entrapment! You just can't help yourself, can you Andy? Sociopathic behavior is all you know, so you keep repeating the same old sorry behavior.

The implication of your loaded question is that unless we are world recognized experts in the field of sociopathy (a field of study that Zook is currently trying to dismiss as bogus), we are unqualified to speak on the subject and must thus bite our tongues.

So what makes you qualified to identify and distinguish between personal and public information on the forums, Andy? Can you recognize this as the same kind of illegitimate, loaded question that you asked?

I've been studying sociopathy on my own volition for years now. I've been sharing online what I've learned since 2006. This forum is full of information on sociopathy that I've presented. The Project Avalon and Nexus forums also have a lot of information on sociopathy that I presented, assuming that it hasn't been censored by the sociopaths that run those forums. And being a sociopath, you already know how qualified I am to speak on the subject, after the paddling you have been receiving since dropping your mask and beginning your campaign of character assassination against me. You will, of course, deny it until your last breath, but that's exactly what I expect from a sociopath.

Sat May 03, 2014 8:41 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

And for the record I am not happy with anyone disclosing personal information on a board that is supposed to be ANONYMOUS

For this statement to be accepted as "true" I think it would be necessary to explain why you didn't criticize Chicodoodoo for releasing my personal information!

andywight wrote:
why do you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field?

Another illegitimate, loaded question designed for entrapment! You just can't help yourself, can you Andy? Sociopathic behavior is all you know, so you keep repeating the same old sorry behavior.

The implication of your loaded question is that unless we are world recognized experts in the field of sociopathy (a field of study that Zook is currently trying to dismiss as bogus), we are unqualified to speak on the subject and must thus bite our tongues.

So what makes you qualified to identify and distinguish between personal and public information on the forums, Andy? Can you recognize this as the same kind of illegitimate, loaded question that you asked?

I've been studying sociopathy on my own volition for years now. I've been sharing online what I've learned since 2006. This forum is full of information on sociopathy that I've presented. The Project Avalon and Nexus forums also have a lot of information on sociopathy that I presented, assuming that it hasn't been censored by the sociopaths that run those forums. And being a sociopath, you already know how qualified I am to speak on the subject, after the paddling you have been receiving since dropping your mask and beginning your campaign of character assassination against me. You will, of course, deny it until your last breath, but that's exactly what I expect from a sociopath.

I recently commented on your amateurish overuse of the term sociopath and the possibility of this hampering the fight against them, which of course you didn't respond to, considering this position I've adopted on this and your obvious amateurish overuse of this term, as your above post clearly demonstrates, how can simply asking you "why you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field" be construed as an illegitimate question?

Sat May 03, 2014 11:23 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I recently commented on your amateurish overuse of the term sociopath and the possibility of this hampering the fight against them, which of course you didn't respond to...

I have been similarly concerned over your amateurish overuse of the term "Chicodoodoo" and the possibility of this hampering the pursuit of exposing dangerous sociopaths.

andywight wrote:
how can simply asking you "why you think you are qualified to do this and do you have any background in this field" be construed as an illegitimate question?

:lol: I can't believe you have the gall to ask this question. It's an illegitimate question because you already know my qualifications. You've been reading my posts on sociopaths for over three years now across five different forums. By now, you should be quite familiar with my studies of sociopathy and the sources from which much of my knowledge is derived. Unless of course, you have chosen to deliberately ignore everything related to sociopathy that I posted. But then, why would you do that?

Oh. Right.

Sun May 04, 2014 5:08 am

The reasoning and analysis is there in open view. Slandy is attempting whitewashing so this place is a good exercise for the observer to hone their skills in sifting the truth. This will help in discerning political narrative in your home town. :)

Sun May 04, 2014 10:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 1037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 104  Next