Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 
Site Admin

Post Re: andywight -- busted!
What's the matter, Andy? You can't list them yourself? That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you rarely ask truly legitimate questions, would it? Like a skilled sociopath, you are careful enough to build into your questions plausible deniability of their illegitimacy, so that they have the superficial appearance of being legitimate questions. Your questions are "loaded", designed to lead the victim into a "trap" that you prepare in advance, so you can yell such clever things as "See, you don't have anything to back up what you say!"

You think we can't see through your manipulations?

:face:

Fri May 02, 2014 5:53 pm

What's the matter, Andy? You can't list them yourself? That wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that you rarely ask truly legitimate questions, would it? Like a skilled sociopath, you are careful enough to build into your questions plausible deniability of their illegitimacy, so that they have the superficial appearance of being legitimate questions. Your questions are "loaded", designed to lead the victim into a "trap" that you prepare in advance, so you can yell such clever things as "See, you don't have anything to back up what you say!"

So for the record!

• You accuse me of posing "illegitimate" questions.
  • I respond by simply asking for examples of these questions.
  • You refuse.
  • I point out that the reason for this is because they don't exist.
  • You come back with "it's my responsibility to search for them"

Are you fucking retarded??? :face:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 02, 2014 8:20 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

That's an example of an illegitimate question. Here is another. Nearly all of your questions are illegitimate. You use them as lures to attract your victims towards a waiting trap. And if they somehow avoid the trap, no worries! You have the plausible deniability of saying you were just asking a legitimate question.

This deceptive questioning behavior is your standard operating procedure on the forums. Here are some examples from the Quark forum, where you targeted a forum moderator who was speaking some inconvenient truths about administrator and con-artist digitalindustry (Kolin Evans), which you decided ran against your financial interests (1 2 3 4 5).

Sat May 03, 2014 4:06 am

Yes I will because I can't help myself!!!!! Growl growl growl

Are you fucking stupid!!!!! Wow wow wow

See nothing of substance yada yada yada, big stink, jump up and down, about to cry I'm in my sandbox

Sat May 03, 2014 6:10 am
Site Admin

:lol: :lol:

That was a good laugh, Mags! Thanks for the humor. Andy will appreciate it about as much as George Bush appreciated Stephen Colbert's comedy. There's just too much truth coming out.

I understand Colbert was never invited back to the White House...

Colbert Roasts Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner

Alternate copy here.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:46 am

Its just incredible shit. All these con artist have figured out away to syphon all the money to themselves and get us to worship them for doing it. And if you questions the rationale of it your a terrorist. My hats are off to them. And the indignation they show when you try to expose the fraud their pushing. Marvelous...

Sat May 03, 2014 6:53 am

That's an example of an illegitimate question.

Only if the the information connected to it is illegitimate, can point out anything illegitimate in that statement?

This deceptive questioning behavior is your standard operating procedure on the forums. Here are some examples from the Quark forum, where you targeted a forum moderator who was speaking some inconvenient truths about administrator and con-artist digitalindustry (Kolin Evans), which you decided ran against your financial interests (1 2 3 4 5).

:lol: You have to resort to using bogus material from other forums, why would you need to do this if I've posed so many illegitimate questions here??? and you accuse me of manipulations!!! :lol:

Sat May 03, 2014 11:37 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: You have to resort to using bogus material from other forums, why would you need to do this if I've posed so many illegitimate questions here??? and you accuse me of manipulations!!! :lol:

First of all, it's real material, occurring on an independent forum that I have no control over. Your target was someone I don't know, who did nothing to you or your family, whose only "crime" was telling the truth about Kolin Evans, the crooked administrator of that forum.

Secondly, it establishes that your sociopathic game-playing is consistent across all forums that you frequent. You behaved the same way, asking the same kind of loaded questions, at the other forums you've participated in, like Project Avalon, Atticus1, and Nexus. Your role was always the same -- you were an antagonist targeting specific individuals in an attempt to denigrate or discredit. Character assassination was your tool of choice. It has been the same on this forum. Remember how you tried to discredit UncleZook over his living arrangements? You never took his ideas to task. You only attacked the person using psychologically abusive methods. That's because you are a psychological abuser, also known as a sociopath.

Sat May 03, 2014 4:01 pm

First of all, it's real material, occurring on an independent forum that I have no control over. Your target was someone I don't know, who did nothing to you or your family, whose only "crime" was telling the truth about Kolin Evans, the crooked administrator of that forum.

Secondly, it establishes that your sociopathic game-playing is consistent across all forums that you frequent. You behaved the same way, asking the same kind of loaded questions, at the other forums you've participated in, like Project Avalon, Atticus1, and Nexus. Your role was always the same -- you were an antagonist targeting specific individuals in an attempt to denigrate or discredit. Character assassination was your tool of choice. It has been the same on this forum. Remember how you tried to discredit UncleZook over his living arrangements? You never took his ideas to task. You only attacked the person using psychologically abusive methods. That's because you are a psychological abuser, also known as a sociopath.

:lol: You've really outdone yourself this time, so I'm psychological abusive sociopathic game-playing sociopath, did I miss anything out? :lol:

Chicodoodoo when are you going to learn that just by "saying something so" doesn't automatically make "it so", what you've presented so far has absolutely no substance! You give a couple of examples of these "alleged" illegitimate questions and when asked to point out whats illegitimate about the first one you don't, instead you ignore the question and then rant on about what a sociopath I am!

I understand you're mad at me for exposing you as a liar and fraud, but you need to step up your game a little if want continue these attempts to discredit me!

Anyhoo, for the record, this is the example he gave and my response:

andywight wrote:

So for the record!

• You accuse me of posing "illegitimate" questions.
  • I respond by simply asking for examples of these questions.
  • You refuse.
  • I point out that the reason for this is because they don't exist.
  • You come back with "it's my responsibility to search for them"

andywight wrote:
Only if the the information connected to it is illegitimate, can point out anything illegitimate in that statement?

"Retarded" means "less advanced in mental, physical, or social development than is usual for one's age" or "very foolish or stupid" which is a very legitimate description for your above post, so cry and whine as much as you want, a fact is a fact!

Are members of United-people not allowed to question their accusers?

Sat May 03, 2014 9:16 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Chicodoodoo when are you going to learn that just by "saying something so" doesn't automatically make "it so"...

I clearly know that. That's why I provide extensive evidence, links, and references.

andywight wrote:
I understand you're mad at me for exposing you as a liar and fraud, but you need to step up your game a little if want continue these attempts to discredit me!

You understand incorrectly. You are thinking exactly like a sociopath and projecting this kind of mindset onto me. Unlike you, I'm not mad at all. Unlike you, I haven't been exposed as a liar and a fraud. Unlike you, I'm not playing games here. Unlike you, I'm not trying to discredit my opponents via character assassination.

andywight wrote:
Are members of United-people not allowed to question their accusers?

Of course they are. And members can judge you by the quality and intent of the questions you ask. Needless to say, we do, and rightfully so.

Sun May 04, 2014 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next