Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
andywight -- busted! 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
Quote:
Please clarify these questions!


The questions are clear Andy. Can you respond?

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
magamud wrote:
Quote:
Please clarify these questions!


The questions are clear Andy. Can you respond?

Well I guess your Christian nature doesn't respond to polite requests, so let me be more specific!

magamud wrote:
Andy can you explain why tangible currency is more analogous to liberty?

By "tangible currency" do you mean paper fiat? By "analogous" do you mean similar in function? If so surely wouldn't it be necessary to have first made such a statement to warrant this request for an explanation?

magamud wrote:
Can you explain why the right to bear arms is the same?

Sure if you can link the where I made such a statement!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:20 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
After dropping off the forum following an intense paddling, Andy is now back for Round 2. Andy hopes you have forgotten what transpired in Round 1, but I'm going to list some of the highlights.

Exhibit A -- Andy lies to get a person to trust in him.

Exhibit B -- Andy lies to enrich himself at the expense of others.

Exhibit C -- Andy is a hypocrite, demanding his "personal information" be removed, but posting the personal information of others freely.

Exhibit D -- Andy threatens Homeland Security on you if you don't do as he commands.

Exhibit E -- Andy threatens to deliver damning evidence, and then fails to follow through (because he doesn't have any damning evidence).

Exhibit F -- Andy makes lots of false accusations, and with a straight face.

Exhibit G -- Andy tries to change identities when his sociopathic nature is exposed.

Exhibit H -- Andy gets vicious in order to "win the game".

Exhibit I -- Andy resorts to character assassination, with the intent of killing the messenger and ignoring the message.

Exhibit J -- Andy just doesn't quit looking for the next sucker to con.

Exhibit K -- Andy falls back on the "prove it" strategy when he's struggling. Kind of like Bill Clinton saying "It depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Exhibit L -- Andy will try anything and everything to succeed in his manipulations.

Exhibit M -- Andy sets traps to ensnare his victims!

Exhibit N -- Andy always claims you have nothing if you don't give him what he asks for in a timely manner.


Round 2 started when Andy's stalking behavior reared its ugly head, bringing him back to the forum.

Exhibit O -- Andy stalks his targets relentlessly and won't let go until he wins.

Exhibit P -- Andy tries to con people again into adopting crypto-currencies he owns.

Exhibit Q -- Andy fails to follow through with his threats, even when I help.

Exhibit R -- Andy claims victory even when you answer his loaded questions.

Exhibit S -- Andy plays "100 questions" to further wear you down.

Exhibit T -- Andy leaves a trail of victims and viciousness behind him.

Exhibit U -- Andy usually offers nothing of substance, just more white space.

Exhibit V -- Andy tries to wear you down by wasting your time.



Needless to say, there's more evidence coming in all the time, and I'm almost out of letters!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:09 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
Needless to say, there's more evidence coming in all the time, and I'm almost out of letters!

:lol: It's a shame you can't put this same time and effort into answering the legitimate questions put to you! :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:30 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
Nice work Andy, thanks for the contribution to this forum. :lol:

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
magamud wrote:
Nice work Andy, thanks for the contribution to this forum. :lol:

Image

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:22 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
:lol: It's a shame you can't put this same time and effort into answering the legitimate questions put to you! :lol:

It's a shame that you rarely ask legitimate questions.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 01, 2014 5:36 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
:lol: It's a shame you can't put this same time and effort into answering the legitimate questions put to you! :lol:

It's a shame that you rarely ask legitimate questions.

Then it shouldn't be an issue for you to link to these non-legitimate question, lets make it easy for you, why not just pick the last ten that I've asked you?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Fri May 02, 2014 2:43 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
andywight wrote:
Then it shouldn't be an issue for you to link to these non-legitimate question, lets make it easy for you, why not just pick the last ten that I've asked you?

I'm not wasting my time on your garbage. List them yourself, lazy boy.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri May 02, 2014 6:40 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: andywight -- busted!
I'm not wasting my time on your garbage. List them yourself, lazy boy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You brought the subject up! Your refusal to back up what you say wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that don't have anything to back up what you say would it? BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Fri May 02, 2014 12:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.