Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
Or is this closer to the truth?

Quote:
The airliner's descent over the Maldives, according to witnesses, went smoothly, for a safe landing on the long tarmac at the US Air Force Base on Diego Garcia Island, a CIA rendition center with underground hangars and prison used during the Iraq and Afghan wars.

Upon arrival, the passengers would be herded into separate waiting areas, with the prize captives from Freespace sent to a debriefing facility, where their hard drives, laptops and smartphones would be confiscated and data downloaded, while the human intelligence assets were being questioned. The interrogators had a fairly easy task in telling the defenseless programmers: Join us or die with the rest. -- source

Has the world become that ugly, or is the truth even uglier than normal people can imagine?

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:28 am
Site Admin

The complete disappearance of commercial airliner Flight 370, without any physical trace and with massive disinformation media campaigns, is an intelligence operation of the Minions of the ruling Sociopaths. The Minions also did 9/11, the Oklahoma City bombing, and many other false-flag operations that have resulted in the deaths of uncountable numbers of innocent human beings. This is exactly what happens when humans lacking empathy run amok.

Quote:
On March 26, 2014, investigative journalist Chris Bollyn broke what has probably been the most important story to date on the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 (MH370). With the befuddled and clueless mainstream media (MSM) parroting what the government was telling them and some theorizing anything from black holes to alien abduction, Bollyn reported that there was a Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 identical to MH370 which had been stored in a hangar in Tel Aviv since November 2013.[1] For those knowledgeable of Israel’s long history of false flag attacks, the implications of such a long shot “coincidence” were alarming and frightening. -- source

Quote:
The investigation into MH370’s disappearance has been filled with incompetence, cover-ups, and disinformation. The scope of this paper is not to rebut the loads of questionable and conflicting evidence, but to show that the evidence suggests that the plane was probably flown to a strategic US naval and satellite communication facility in the central Indian Ocean.

Around sunrise at 6:15 AM on March 8, 2014 (9:15 AM Malaysia time), several residents on the Maldives island of Huvadhoo reported seeing a very low-flying jumbo jet. The residents provided good detail and described the aircraft as white with red stripes, which is very similar to the colors of MH370. According to some residents, the plane was flying so low they could see the doors on the plane.

If the plane was flying so low that some people could see the plane’s doors and it was very loud, then it was probably flying no more than 500 feet above sea level. At this flying height, the plane was flying low enough to avoid conventional radar. -- source

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Excellent find, Chico!!

The fault that I do have with your presentation of it here on United People is why didn't you create a specific thread for it? You know, so that anyone reading this forum would have quickly found it and understood that Israel was preparing another false flag operation on the scale of 9/11/2001. The article is only three days old. So this is an important breaking story ... far too important to minimize it in a generic thread like this one.

Two, why inculpate a generalized collective called Minions of the Ruling Sociopaths ... when clearly, Tel Aviv is central to the planning; and again clearly, when it is Israel and neoCons (the same interests behind 9/11/2001 attacks) that want to attack Iran? Why not be a little more honest about it and call the planners what they are first and foremost: Zionists, Talmudists, neoCons, zioCons, etc.? The way you present it, and the way the article actually discusses it are entirely different narratives.

"Israel Implicated In Malaysian Airliner Disappearance!" would have been intellectually more honest.

As I argued in a previous post, maintaining generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack against the truth.

I mean, this is not simply about humans lacking empathy running amok. This is comprehensively about secretive, fiat-financed (George Soros' name pops up again), organized sociopaths running a controlled operation for the Talmudic bankster pyramid.

Of course, by jumping on the fresh story, you can claim discovery and appear as a truthseeker ... but I'm afraid genuine truthseeking requires an additional factor to mere discovery, namely, fidelity of perspective. Your perspective on Maart's article is slightly different from the perspective that Maart offers. The article cries for identifying a covert false flag Zionist operation ... not for murmuring about minions of sociopaths running amok (as per your own preoccupation and past-time).

Genuine truthseekers are watching you, Chico. So next time, please observe a measure of fidelity in the articles you scoop. But kudos all the same for bringing the article to our attention. Bollyn and Maart provide a great big puzzle piece in the disappearance of the Malaysian jetliner.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:02 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
why didn't you create a specific thread for it?

Because there are far too many threads already. It is why forums are so unorganized and confusing. You create way too many threads for trivial topics that don't need to stand alone. But then you are a product of the traditional forum box that you are so used to thinking in. I prefer that specific topics that are loosely related be grouped together under a broader header, that header being the thread.

UncleZook wrote:
Why not be a little more honest about it and call the planners what they are first and foremost: Zionists, Talmudists, neoCons, zioCons, etc.?

Because those labels mean nothing. It's like Republican or Democrat. The label of sociopath does mean something, and something very specific that is identifiable and measurable without the subject being able to hide or fake it.

UncleZook wrote:
As I argued in a previous post, maintaining generality in the presence of specific detail is an attack against the truth.

No it isn't. Just because a detail is specific does not mean it is true. And even if it is true, that does not mean the idea it is meant to support is true. This is where you go wrong most of the time.

UncleZook wrote:
I mean, this is not simply about humans lacking empathy running amok. This is comprehensively about secretive, fiat-financed (George Soros' name pops up again), organized sociopaths running a controlled operation for the Talmudic bankster pyramid.

Sociopaths running amok are exactly what produces all of those things. It's why you see cycles when in fact the root problem has never been addressed. Only the symptoms have been addressed on occasion, and this doesn't solve the problem, as another variation is simply created and exploited because the root problem is still in place. That creates the illusion of cycles.

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, by jumping on the fresh story, you can claim discovery and appear as a truthseeker ... but I'm afraid genuine truthseeking requires an additional factor to mere discovery, namely, fidelity of perspective.

I don't give a FCK about my appearance as a truthseeker. Only the truth matters, which means fidelity of perspective has no place in truthseeking. Fidelity of perspective is another way of saying "closed-minded". You will never get near the truth with a closed mind.

UncleZook wrote:
Genuine truthseekers are watching you, Chico.

I realize that for sociopaths, appearances are critical. But not for empathetic non-sociopaths. You see the world through sociopath-colored glasses, Zook, because of your particular psychology. It's not your fault, it's just the truth. I see the world through empathy-colored glasses. It's not my fault, it's just the truth. You keep harping on me that my integrity is at stake, my appearance as a truth-seeker is at stake, my reputation is at stake, etc. Andy does the same thing. You both have no idea that none of that is true, because for you both, appearances are critical. That's because you are pretending to be something that you are not. I'm not pretending, so my integrity and reputation and appearance are not dependent on how well I sell others an illusion. I don't even have to worry about those qualities, because they will be what they are meant to be. I'm not living a lie. Sociopaths have to. Good can stand naked in the light and have no shame. Evil must hide in the shadows. Do you want to know why? Reread what I just wrote until comprehension is achieved. And if you are unable to comprehend, I understand. There are some things sociopaths cannot comprehend, because of what they lack. That is why they must be kept out of positions of power and control. That is why good begets good, and evil begets evil.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 am

Because there are far too many threads already. It is why forums are so unorganized and confusing. You create way too many threads for trivial topics that don't need to stand alone. But then you are a product of the traditional forum box that you are so used to thinking in. I prefer that specific topics that are loosely related be grouped together under a broader header, that header being the thread.

Says who? I thought this forum was called "United People"?

Maybe it's time to change it's name to "United People Under one central controller"???

Blar, Blar, Blar, sociopath, Blar, Blar, Blar...

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:44 am
Site Admin

Sorry about Andy's empty post. He's a sociopath and a spammer.

Here's something of substance to make up for Andy's wasted space:

Quote:
Why are alternative 9/11 conspiracy theories psychologically healthier than the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT)? The obvious answer is that the OCT is transparently false. Believing something that is self-evidently highly improbable, and contradicted by all available evidence, is virtually a textbook definition of "pathological delusion." The "two planes took down three skyscrapers" claim is ridiculous on its face; and the notion that "radical Muslims" who relished pork chops and debauchery, and could not even fly Cessnas, could achieve stunt-flying feats beyond the abilities of the world's best pilots, is bizarre beyond belief. -- source

So how do they fool us? Like this:

Quote:
The term "conspiracy theorist" was launched into wide circulation in the 1960s by the CIA 's Document 1035-960. That memo, entitled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report," ordered the CIA's Operation Mockingbird media assets to smear people asking questions about the JFK assassination by labeling them "conspiracy theorists." Since then, "conspiracy theorist" has served as a weaponized term. Whenever defenders of an official myth cannot argue convincingly on the basis of facts and logic, they resort to the ad hominem "conspiracy theorist" insult as a weapon of last resort. -- source

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:22 am

Sorry about Andy's empty post. He's a sociopath and a spammer.

Here's something of substance to make up for Andy's wasted space:

Quote:
Why are alternative 9/11 conspiracy theories psychologically healthier than the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT)? The obvious answer is that the OCT is transparently false. Believing something that is self-evidently highly improbable, and contradicted by all available evidence, is virtually a textbook definition of "pathological delusion." The "two planes took down three skyscrapers" claim is ridiculous on its face; and the notion that "radical Muslims" who relished pork chops and debauchery, and could not even fly Cessnas, could achieve stunt-flying feats beyond the abilities of the world's best pilots, is bizarre beyond belief. -- source

So how do they fool us? Like this:

Quote:
The term "conspiracy theorist" was launched into wide circulation in the 1960s by the CIA 's Document 1035-960. That memo, entitled “Countering Criticism of the Warren Commission Report," ordered the CIA's Operation Mockingbird media assets to smear people asking questions about the JFK assassination by labeling them "conspiracy theorists." Since then, "conspiracy theorist" has served as a weaponized term. Whenever defenders of an official myth cannot argue convincingly on the basis of facts and logic, they resort to the ad hominem "conspiracy theorist" insult as a weapon of last resort. -- source

:lol: Wow, this is original material, I feel bad now for wasting so much space! :lol:

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:52 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
:lol: Wow, this is original material, I feel bad now for wasting so much space! :lol:

It's "material". You couldn't even get that far.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:49 am

andywight wrote:

It's "material". You couldn't even get that far.

Seeing how this topic is about being fooled, you never did post any rebuttals or counterevidence to the evidence I posted proving your deceit here, do you need more time?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:04 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Seeing how this topic is about being fooled, you never did post any rebuttals or counterevidence to the evidence I posted proving your deceit here, do you need more time?

What evidence?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 36  Next