Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World 

Post Re: Resurrecting Israel Did 911. All the Proof In The World
UncleZook wrote:
If the force acted in concert, either linearly or at an oblique angle, you would have either accelerated linear motion or positive feedback which cannot loop. Loops are the result of negative feedback. Get it yet, Cupid?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are hilarious, Zook! I was a physics major, and I programmed computers for decades. I understand forces and looping. I also understand that you are full of BS.

The looping of a harmonic oscillator - with countervector forces - has squat to do with computer iteration loops. Oscillation reverses tracks. Iteration jumps tracks. Your reduction to forces (physics major) and loops (computer expert) ... is unintelligible because I constructed the forces (in a negative orientation) to explain why this orientation is required for oscillating loops. You would have been wise to stick with the construction, and not go off into narcissistic tangents pertaining to physics majors or computer expertise. This is not about your ego or credentials, Chico. It's about understanding cycles. Nonetheless, we thank you for contributing the sound of the informed if not exactly the fury.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Just out of curiosity ... do you have Khazar ancestry, Chico? It would explain a lot of your stonewalling and stooging.

Yes, that must be it! Chico has Khazar ancestry! An obvious stonewaller and stooge. Case closed!

Nope. Case remains open. It will remain open until you benefit us with an answer ... if you choose to, that is ... after all, this is an inquiry not An Inquisition. Truthseekers work towards the truth. They neither stop nor retreat from the truth. So, once again, do you have Khazar ancestry in you? If you do, that is not enough to conclude anything about you ... but something to keep in mind when you make obvious apologies on behalf of the bankster empire and their operations.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: What does Zook think about Zook, third person singular withstanding? I'd love to share it with y'all, good folks, but I fear another charge of narcissism would be hurled in my direction if I did.

Just put it in the new subforum I created for you the other day called UncleZook's Genuine Truthseekers! Simply start a new thread called Genuine Truthseeker: UncleZook. Here, I'll do it for you so you can avoid the narcissism charge.

Et voila!

:jest:

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:44 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The looping of a harmonic oscillator - with countervector forces - has squat to do with computer iteration loops.

But what we are talking about does, because the cycles we are talking about are more like computer programs than harmonic oscillators. The Sociopaths program us and our environment. They provide the instructions that the Followers follow. As usual, your analogy of harmonic oscillators is mostly inappropriate for the reality of the sociopath / non-sociopath dynamic.

UncleZook wrote:
So, once again, do you have Khazar ancestry in you?

If you go back enough generations, it is certainly possible, but I have no knowledge of any Khazar ancestry. Much more important is the degree of empathy we each carry, as that heavily influences our level of sociopathy.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The looping of a harmonic oscillator - with countervector forces - has squat to do with computer iteration loops.

But what we are talking about does, because the cycles we are talking about are more like computer programs than harmonic oscillators. The Sociopaths program us and our environment. They provide the instructions that the Followers follow. As usual, your analogy of harmonic oscillators is mostly inappropriate for the reality of the sociopath / non-sociopath dynamic.

No. The cycles are not at all like iterative loops. Human civilization advances and reverses. It doesn't jump into pyres and rise like a Phoenix, although the crayola crowd only understands that level of oversimplification. Good
and evil have been cycling about their center of mass since the dawn of human time ... the byproduct of this cycling informs the state of human civilization. The bad doesn't die totally or indefinitely and the good doesn't live totally or indefinitely.

Also, primary countervector forces are natural to the system. When secondary countervectors are introduced (via artificial programming, say), those only have so much magnitude and so much time to operate before the primary countervectors overwhelm them, at which point the cycle reverses. In the end it doesn't matter which way the secondary vectors are pointing, the natural primary vectors will take back the system as easily as the sound of a tuba takes back the ears from the sound of a piccolo.

For simpletons, the above analysis can be reduced into a simple observable maxim:
Good begets evil and evil begets good.

That's a tough maxim to process psychologically, granted. Almost heretical to the mind of the innocent. Nonetheless, negative feedback is the fuel of natural cycles. Indeed, the negative feedback poised against the current waxing of evil is the inherent goodness of eternal vigilance coming to life, as expected.

This eternal vigilance will always be in place ... but there will come a time when fresh temptation overwhelms the staleness of eternal vigilance, at which point the cycle of evil will flare up again. The temptation will always be in place ... but there will come a time again when fresh eternal vigilance overwhelms the staleness of temptation ... and the cycle of good will flare up again. Etc. Etc.

Indeed, war begets peace and peace begets war. Freedom begets slavery and slavery begets freedom.

Eric Blair in 1984 had it wrong, of course, by mapping ignorance with strength ... for the correct dualities are weakness and strength; and knowledge and ignorance. Weakness begets strength and vice versa. Extended duration in either state pushes towards the other state. Likewise for knowledge and ignorance. When we get tired of too much knowledge we crave ignorance. When we get tired of too much ignorance we crave knowledge.

Exhaustion/staleness ... is the point in the harmonic oscillator that is furthest away from the center and which constitutes the turning of the worm, as it were.

Too much war pushes to peace. Too much paternal culture pushes to maternal culture. Too much rain craves for the Sun. Too much Sun creates drought and craves for rain. Etc. Etc.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
So, once again, do you have Khazar ancestry in you?

If you go back enough generations, it is certainly possible, but I have no knowledge of any Khazar ancestry. Much more important is the degree of empathy we each carry, as that heavily influences our level of sociopathy.

Thanx for the straight answer.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:15 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No. The cycles are not at all like iterative loops.

You missed the point again, Zook. It's the programming! Sociopaths are directing us, steering us, influencing us, convincing us to do things we would not normally do. That's not properly modeled by oscillators, my dear Watson.

UncleZook wrote:
For simpletons, the above analysis can be reduced into a simple observable maxim:

Huh? WTF! Are you insane?

The maxim is "Good begets good and evil begets evil." That is the most astounding "twist and shout" you've ever attempted, Zook! I am in awe of your sociopathy and the way you played that misquote into a masterful piece of impressive BS. Kudos for heaping it on thicker and higher!

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:27 am

UncleZook wrote:
No. The cycles are not at all like iterative loops.

You missed the point again, Zook. It's the programming! Sociopaths are directing us, steering us, influencing us, convincing us to do things we would not normally do. That's not properly modeled by oscillators, my dear Watson.

You didn't read my argument thoroughly or didn't understand it. The programming is an artificial secondary vector. The primary vector is natural, much more powerful and will take over any system in time. A second point to make here, is that the programming is not a countervector, but a positive feedback vector ... and positive vectors do not loop but accelerate things. By contrast, natural countervectors are by definition negative feedback looping vectors.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Huh? WTF! Are you insane?

The maxim is "Good begets good and evil begets evil." That is the most astounding "twist and shout" you've ever attempted, Zook! I am in awe of your sociopathy and the way you played that misquote into a masterful piece of impressive BS. Kudos for heaping it on thicker and higher!

Not at all. I understand the difference between global negative looping cycles and local positive accelerating vectors. Which is why I can engage a discussion on the difficult psychological topic without the hysteria that bobbles you and in-the-box dependent thinkers like yourself.

Love begets love. Violence begets violence. Good begets good. True enough ... but in local accelerating spaces.

But if we expand the topic into global time and global spaces, we see the natural countervectors taking over. A human lifetime is not privy to the influence of the time-dilated natural countervectors that inform the global
track of the human species. A human life only feels the influence of local time and space, and is buffeted about by smallscale positive and negative vectors in its own personal environment. Therein lies the fundamental difference - and apparent paradox - that in-the-box thinkers rarely process.

I could have written good begets complacence begets evil in the longform, e.g. to underscore the global time and space of the human species timescale. Equally, that evil begets vigilance begets good (in longform). But I mistakenly assumed that you were capable of outside-box thinking and the quick recognition of what I was arguing. Mea culpa.

To complete the thought, when it is written that good begets good ... understand that that only applies to local time and space, to conform with human lifetimes.

If one doesn't understand the argument of scale ... the differences between eddies and whirlpools .. then one is probably better off lawn bowling.

Pax

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:24 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Not at all. I understand the difference between global negative looping cycles and local positive accelerating vectors. Which is why I can engage a discussion on the difficult psychological topic without the hysteria that bobbles you and in-the-box dependent thinkers like yourself.

Trying to dazzle us with a little fancy footwork to cover up your blunders?

Really, Zook, you can BS with the best! My hat is off to you. You and Andy should duke it out to see who is the best BS artist of them all. My money would be on you, as Andy is still at the junior high school level, while you are at the college level. I will not be surprised if you graduate with a BS in BS while Andy is forced to repeat a grade or two.

Thu May 01, 2014 4:40 am

Really, Zook, you can BS with the best! My hat is off to you. You and Andy should duke it out to see who is the best BS artist of them all. My money would be on you, as Andy is still at the junior high school level, while you are at the college level. I will not be surprised if you graduate with a BS in BS while Andy is forced to repeat a grade or two.

No fancy footwork from you, just the same old ad hominem to distract away from the fact that you have no clue about what your talking about!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 02, 2014 2:38 am

No fancy footwork from you, just the same old ad hominem to distract away from the fact that you have no clue about what your talking about!

Sat May 03, 2014 12:35 pm

Quote:

Fascinating stuff Andy. You are accusing Chico of the very same thing you are doing.

Sat May 03, 2014 2:30 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Fascinating stuff Andy. You are accusing Chico of the very same thing you are doing.

So you disagree with my assessment of Chicodoodoo's behavior?

Sat May 03, 2014 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next