Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GIVING A FCK! 

Post Re: GIVING A FCK!

Andy's FCK coins = :bpoo:

I see your again refusing to answer direct questions, why is this Mr Hugh Martin?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:04 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
see your again refusing to answer direct questions, why is this Mr Hugh Martin?

• I'm under no obligation to answer your questions.
  • Your questions are loaded questions. They are not asked in the spirit of true inquiry. They are designed for purposes of sociopathic game-playing, i.e. deception and manipulation.
  • I've already answered nearly all of your legitimate questions in the past.
  • When I question your questions, you don't answer my questions.
  • It's often unproductive to feed a troll or entertain a shill.

Does that answer your question?

Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:44 am

Hey scandly, just use the above post as my disclaimer whenever you try and engage me you snakes oil charlatan...

You think everyone is so stupid Sandy. You try to use the memory hole to your advantage, much like how our current fascist system works. You just keep asking me to make the case again and again and again why your an asshole. Zook does that all the time too. You take advantage of people who are new or are not able to recognize patters, character and behavior. You just act like your douchebaggery has not been well documented on this board again and again and again. Well if anyone really gives a shit they will mine the board and find out the truth of your sociopathic behaviors. Im sure well familiar with them...

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:02 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You try to use the memory hole to your advantage, much like how our current fascist system works. You just keep asking me to make the case again and again and again why your an asshole. Zook does that all the time too.

Ah, the parallels of the microcosm and the macrocosm. Sociopathy is awesome despite being a debilitating disease upon humanity.

I hope Scammy, I mean Andy, laughs as hard as I did reading your post! :lol:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:55 pm

andywight wrote:
see your again refusing to answer direct questions, why is this Mr Hugh Martin?

• I'm under no obligation to answer your questions.
  • Your questions are loaded questions. They are not asked in the spirit of true inquiry. They are designed for purposes of sociopathic game-playing, i.e. deception and manipulation.
  • I've already answered nearly all of your legitimate questions in the past.
  • When I question your questions, you don't answer my questions.
  • It's often unproductive to feed a troll or entertain a shill.

Does that answer your question?

:lol: Absolutly, you've once again proven what a fraud you are! :lol:

So let's examine one of these questions that you as a self-proclaimed truth-seeker have
no obligation to answer on a forum of your own creation that also claims to be in search for the truth!

This is a statement made by you that prompted one of the many questions that still remain unanswered:

A block chain is not decentralized -- all transactions of the given crypto-currency are recorded in a single data structure! That means it is highly centralized.

This was my response:

andywight wrote:
Just because you say it's so doesn't automatically make it so!

Can you please explain in more detail how an open source "data structure" available to anyone with an internet connection can possibly be called centralized?

Can you please explain what's so loaded, not asked in the spirit of true inquiry or designed for the purpose of sociopathic game-playing, i.e. deception and manipulation that prevents you from answering this question? :lol:

magamud wrote:
Hey scandly, just use the above post as my disclaimer whenever you try and engage me you snakes oil charlatan...

Please refer to the above response...

magamud wrote:
You think everyone is so stupid Sandy. You try to use the memory hole to your advantage, much like how our current fascist system works. You just keep asking me to make the case again and again and again why your an asshole. Zook does that all the time too. You take advantage of people who are new or are not able to recognize patters, character and behavior. You just act like your douchebaggery has not been well documented on this board again and again and again. Well if anyone really gives a shit they will mine the board and find out the truth of your sociopathic behaviors. Im sure well familiar with them...

You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 am

Quote:

Indeed...

Your whole moral high ground is crypto currencies are good, but good compared to what you moron? You are such a fawning narcissist that you can't hear the crypto context within the sociopathic system. You are not even open minded to it! You did the same thing with the second amendment. You wound up supporting the state, to my surprise, to have control of guns therefor violence and arguably unbeknownst to even yourself. So you were describing the very sociopathic programming unconsciously, possibly. That is how out of touch you are. Now we can analyze why you can't see whats in front of your nose and most of the pre pondering evidence is just to plain vanity, or ego, or pride or stupidity!

And if your more concerned about your own personal feelings rather then the common good? What does that make you? What does that look like?

Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Indeed...

Your whole moral high ground is crypto currencies are good, but good compared to what you moron? You are such a fawning narcissist that you can't hear the crypto context within the sociopathic system. You are not even open minded to it! You did the same thing with the second amendment. You wound up supporting the state, to my surprise, to have control of guns therefor violence and arguably unbeknownst to even yourself.

Indeed, then it shouldn't be a problem for you to link to my posts "supporting the state"???

magamud wrote:
So you were describing the very sociopathic programming unconsciously, possibly. That is how out of touch you are. Now we can analyze why you can't see whats in front of your nose and most of the pre pondering evidence is just to plain vanity, or ego, or pride or stupidity!

:lol: Is this your professional or personal opinion? :lol:

magamud wrote:
And if your more concerned about your own personal feelings rather then the common good? What does that make you? What does that look like?

So I take it you don't want any of my FCKs then?

Last edited by andywight on Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

Quote:
So I take it you don't want any of my FCKs then?

:lol:

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:13 am

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:29 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Can you please explain what's so loaded, not asked in the spirit of true inquiry or designed for the purpose of sociopathic game-playing, i.e. deception and manipulation that prevents you from answering this question?

OK, but I doubt you will understand.

andywight wrote:
This is the statement made by you that prompted my question:

A block chain is not decentralized -- all transactions of the given crypto-currency are recorded in a single data structure! That means it is highly centralized.

andywight wrote:
This was/is my question:

andywight wrote:
Just because you say it's so doesn't automatically make it so!

Can you please explain in more detail how an open source "data structure" available to anyone with an internet connection can possibly be called centralized?

Here is my answer.

Now, because you asked more politely, I'm going to try to clarify that for you, because you obviously don't get it. I'm going to give you another example that you will be familiar with -- a phone book. All names and phone numbers for a city are recorded in a single data structure called a phone book. It is highly centralized in that all the information appears in one place (the phone book). Even if you give a copy of the phone book to every household in the city, it is still highly centralized in one data structure that is simply copied for others to use. Any changes to the data are made to the one centralized master database from which copies are made.

A data store is by definition centralized. The block chain for any crypto-currency is a data store and thus centralized. There are lots of copies of the block chain that are being expanded concurrently, so there is a primitive hierarchical mechanism, a ranking system, for synchronizing copies by discarding data that is not acceptable. However, that doesn't change the inherent centralization of the data store.

Who decides if the data is acceptable or not? For the phone book, it's the phone company, which is also a centralized entity. For crypto-currencies, it's the master copy of the block chain computer code, which is also a data store of computer instructions, and thus is also centralized. Whoever controls the block chain computer instructions controls the crypto-currency that runs according to those instructions. "Open source" means anyone can submit code changes, but a small centralized authority decides if the code changes will be accepted or not. That authority can also make whatever changes they want clandestinely. If the banks control that small centralized authority (say via a "trusted" developer like con-artist Kolin Evans), then the banks essentially control the crypto-currency.

So all the claims about crypto-currencies being a decentralized currency is just advertising hype designed to sell the scam to the public, meaning the 80% Followers who can't think independently enough to recognize how they are being conned. Only some of the 9% Independents can do this. The Followers just accept what they are told without question. And that's all that's required for a false-flag crypto-currency to be widely adopted.

Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next