Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
What you don't know 
Site Admin

Post Re: What you don't know
UncleZook wrote:
...or Chico's complicity in ideological subversion?

So what are you trying to prove with that lame video of yours?

UncleZook wrote:
Darned if I know.

I agree with that!

Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 pm

UncleZook wrote:
...or Chico's complicity in ideological subversion?

So what are you trying to prove with that lame video of yours?

UncleZook wrote:
Darned if I know.

I agree with that!

A few things actually.

You posted the initial lame video on Serena's gender ... worthy of a tabloid mind.

You posted the initial lame video on Serena's gender without any real investigation; even a cursory look at her background would've shown the lame video to be tabloid fare worthy of a grocery shelf ... piss poor discernment on your part, in the best case.

Three, instead of doing the honest thing and surrendering a fully warranted mea culpa to the membership, whose time you had chosen to waste, you instead take another potshot at the messenger that dared to expose yet again, the paucity of commitment that you have to the truths.

Get some help, old boy. You can't resist the bankster empire or FSD with false commitment.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:51 am

Quote:
to be tabloid fare worthy of a grocery shelf ... piss poor discernment on your part, in the best case.

Quote:
Get some help, old boy. You can't resist the bankster empire or FSD with false commitment.

Zook is suggesting in sociopathic style that if you believe in sociopathy you don't believe in the FSD. It's really quite remarkable that he would make a suggestion like that.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Three, instead of doing the honest thing and surrendering a fully warranted mea culpa to the membership, whose time you had chosen to waste, you instead take another potshot at the messenger that dared to expose yet again, the paucity of commitment that you have to the truths.

Great "twist and shout", Zook. You are the master at that.

I watched both videos all the way through (I seriously doubt you did, judging from your reaction and your habitual behavior). They were not a waste of time for me, because they got me to question my long-held beliefs that the president's wife is always a woman, or that only genuine women play professional women's tennis. Too bad you can't learn like that.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:04 pm
Site Admin

It looks like others are approaching the mystery of Michelle Obama from another related angle.

Quote:
I got an email this morning from FOTM reader Dave McMullen, asking why there aren’t baby pictures of Obama’s two daughters, Malia and Sasha.

So I did a Google Image search for Obama’s daughters. I couldn’t find any baby pics of Malia or Sasha; neither could Dave. -- source

The basic allegation is that both children are adopted. If Michelle were really a male, that would be the case.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 am

This is ridiculous, even for you, Chico. A quick peek into the Google archives clearly has photos of Michelle Obama when she was a youngster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... House.html

There's nothing male about Michelle Obama in any of the photos. She looks 100% like a woman. Looks like piss poor discernment strikes again (in the best case; in the worst case, Chico is running burdens for the bankster empire)

ps: I don't like Michelle Obama or what she stands for any more than you do, Chico ... but I'm a big fan of the facts and the truths, and mea culpas when they are warranted. You need to offer one quickly if you have any notion of getting some integrity back.

Attachments:
michelle_obama.jpg
michelle_obama.jpg [ 39.92 KiB | Viewed 2321 times ]

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.
Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
This is ridiculous, even for you, Chico.

Umm, Zook... Remember what I was saying about your reading comprehension? You really do appear to have a problem.

We are talking about Michelle Obama's two daughters, Malia and Sasha. The implication is that they were not products of Michelle's womb, because Michelle doesn't have a womb, having been born a man.

Please get it through your thick skull that these are not my allegations, nor am I "endorsing" them, as you like to claim. I am simply drawing attention to them as part of my Matrix-busting philosophy of questioning everything and dismissing nothing, a philosophy that is obviously alien to you with your unwavering certainty.

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:18 pm

UncleZook wrote:
This is ridiculous, even for you, Chico.

Umm, Zook... Remember what I was saying about your reading comprehension? You really do appear to have a problem.

We are talking about Michelle Obama's two daughters, Malia and Sasha. The implication is that they were not products of Michelle's womb, because Michelle doesn't have a womb, having been born a man.

Listen, VOPPD (vessel of piss poor discernment) ... the presence or absence of a womb goes a long way in determining gender. If Michelle was a woman in high school, then she is a woman in the White House. All idiotic conjectures about Michelle being a man disappear with the link I posted and the photo I attached.

Quote:
Please get it through your thick skull that these are not my allegations, nor am I "endorsing" them, as you like to claim. I am simply drawing attention to them as part of my Matrix-busting philosophy of questioning everything and dismissing nothing, a philosophy that is obviously alien to you with your unwavering certainty.

Yup ... we all know about your vaunted matrix-busting ability. :jest:

But let's keep it in the real world, shall we? The real world is about priorities. Goose chases are fun for kids, but adults have responsibilities.

Pax

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:58 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
If Michelle was a woman in high school, then she is a woman in the White House.

I believe the question being asked is if she was born a female or a male, and if her children were adopted or the product of her womb.

UncleZook wrote:
All idiotic conjectures about Michelle being a man disappear with the link I posted and the photo I attached.

They do? It didn't work that way for me. So evidently there is no question in your mind, and the idea is totally dismissed from your mind. You may as well refocus your mind on finding a solution to the Zionist bankster FSD problem.

UncleZook wrote:
But let's keep it in the real world, shall we? The real world is about priorities. Goose chases are fun for kids, but adults have responsibilities.

Did you ever notice, Zook, how many rabid believers of the government's 9/11 explanation speak exactly like this?

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:42 pm

There is a Civil war on the horizon. This is from the ADL.

The Lawless Ones:
The Resurgence of the Sovereign Citizen Movement

source

Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next