Reply to topic  [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 42  Next
Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
magamud wrote:
I can't even give Zook credit on being able to discern crypto currencies, because his default mechanism is to discredit. Discredit not for knowledge, but to reinforce his own pathology. It's amazing stuff. A total chameleon.

I agree. It is amazing stuff. Like I said, it's beyond belief.

I bow to your perceptive observation and succinct analysis here. I had not thought enough about how sociopaths reinforce their own pathology. That is, of course, why they expend so much effort trying to brainwash the population into thinking like them, just like Zook does. It's an amazing parallel, the microcosm reflecting the macrocosm (or vice versa) once again.


A possible sociopath currying favor with a bonafide tribal animal to attack a curry-munching patron of the patterns, the dot connections, and the logic quilts?

Hmm ... maybe we can get Andrew Lloyd Webber to write us a piece?

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
I see you're still censoring my posts and still refuse to answer these simple questions! :lol:

andywight wrote:
A block chain is not decentralized -- all transactions of the given crypto-currency are recorded in a single data structure! That means it is highly centralized.

Just because you say it's so doesn't automatically make it so!

Can you please explain in more detail how an open source "data structure" available to anyone with an internet connection can possibly be called centralized?

There are many copies of the block chain which are transmitted about the Internet, and there is a convoluted and bizarre mechanism for synchronizing the working ends of the copies to get them to agree.

By saying "convoluted and bizarre" are you saying that you don't understand it?

This mechanism will surely become a very tempting point of attack for sophisticated parties to game the currency.

This point is somewhat vague, can you please explain in more detail how these "sophisticated parties" will "game the currency"?

The ledger is not entirely public, in that the transaction parties are hidden behind a non-descriptive ID (the digital wallet address). Ideally, there should be no ledger. The whole reason for having a ledger is to create an audit trail in order to discourage counterfeiting of the digital currency. Digital currencies, like digital block chains and all computer data structures, are easily copied. An audit trail, however, does not guarantee the integrity of the currency. You can "cook the books", for example, to make a manipulated audit trail look legitimate. Or you can substitute counterfeit currency for genuine currency without the audit trail being affected.

Can please explain how this counterfeiting will be accomplished?

Real money, like gold and silver coin, is much more decentralized. There is no ledger, as transactions details are not centrally recorded, or recorded at all.

If there is no ledger, can you explain how you can know how centralized this "real money" is?

We could easily bypass the corrupt banking institutions by returning to the use of gold and silver coin and refusing their worthless paper.

History would disagree with you, are you familiar with what happened in ancient Rome when this was tried?

Isn't the majority of the world's bullion presently control by the banks?

Substituting worthless computer digits for worthless bank notes is not a solution. Guess who is highly computerized with ledgers out the wazoo? The banks.

Chicodoodoo I'm surprised how clueless you are about Cryptocurrencies considering your programing background , please try to understand, Crypto's are not made and are not controlled by banks, however much this fact upsets you!!!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:58 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
I see you're still censoring my posts and still refuse to answer these simple questions! :lol:

I see you can't help your sociopathic behavior. No surprise there.

You know what real censorship looks like, Andy, and you know what spam looks like. Spam is removed, as you well know. Repeating the same thing over and over again, as you are doing, is spam. You are deliberately copying what Truthunter did, only worse, in the hopes of being banned. I have left all of your spam posts in place (1 2 3 4 5). The only change I have made in those posts is to remove the long quote of a prior post and replace it with a link back to the quoted post. You can call this censorship all you want, but that won't make it true, nor will it stop me from continuing to do my work as the forum administrator.

By continuing this compulsive behavior of yours, you are just continuing to expose your sociopathic nature, which suits me just fine. It helps to have real, live working examples of sociopaths to illustrate the psychological traits that we all need to learn to recognize.

As Kerry Cassidy would say, I thank you for your service to humanity.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
Then answer my questions!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:59 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
Then answer my questions!

You have followed all of my crypto-currency posts on this forum and on the Quark forum. I have already addressed every one of your questions in those many posts. I suspect you could answer every one of those questions yourself exactly as I would without even going back to review my earlier posts.

If you have a point to make about crypto-currencies, make it. Don't play the Grand Inquisitor with me when my arguments are already in print. Let's hear andywight's convincing arguments about why crypto-currencies will save humanity from the money masters, and why my arguments have no substance or validity.

Go ahead, Andy, make my day. You'll get your debate, but you are going to have to put your arguments on the table for all to see, instead of asking loaded questions whose answers you don't care about in the slightest.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:18 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
I have already addressed every one of your questions in those many posts.

:lol: More lies, BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:20 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes


:lol: I can't wait for you heavy weight intellectual giants to debunk this video, more likely you'll just lie again about having already addressed the subject or just ignore it like before!!! :lol:

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
I can't wait for you heavy weight intellectual giants to debunk this video, more likely you'll just lie again about having already addressed the subject or just ignore it like before!!!

You don't have to wait long, and you won't get any lies (nor have you). It's so easy to debunk this Bitcoin stuff, despite it being a very well designed psy-op delivered by the very financial powers it is reported to undermine.

"A decentralized currency removes those levers of power that people can exploit to corrupt the currency." False. It actually centralizes those levers into one set of computer code.

"Only 21 million Bitcoins will be issued." There is no guarantee that the supply of Bitcoins will remain fixed. The coders determine this, and they can change it whenever they want.

"All done by consensus." No, it's all done by computer code. Whoever controls the code controls the system.

"It's impossible to cheat the system." This is such a stupid claim. It's not only possible to cheat the system, it's invisible. No one will know the cheating is occurring until it is way too late. The cheating actually began right at the introduction of Bitcoin, when insiders cornered the bulk of the currency.

And that's only the first 2.5 minutes! No need to analyze the rest of the video.

The whole video is nothing but the standard crypto-currency propaganda, cleverly mixing truth with lies while ignoring the missing information that you need to distinguish the two.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
I can't say I'm not disappointed by the complete absence of any substance in your responses!!!

You don't have to wait long, and you won't get any lies (nor have you).

You just recently claimed to have answered my questions, you didn't, you're a liar and no amount of spin from you changes this fact!

It's so easy to debunk this Bitcoin stuff, despite it being a very well designed psy-op delivered by the very financial powers it is reported to undermine.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up with?

"A decentralized currency removes those levers of power that people can exploit to corrupt the currency." False. It actually centralizes those levers into one set of computer code.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up with?

"Only 21 million Bitcoins will be issued." There is no guarantee that the supply of Bitcoins will remain fixed. The coders determine this, and they can change it whenever they want.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up with?

"All done by consensus." No, it's all done by computer code. Whoever controls the code controls the system.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up with?

"It's impossible to cheat the system." This is such a stupid claim. It's not only possible to cheat the system, it's invisible. No one will know the cheating is occurring until it is way too late. The cheating actually began right at the introduction of Bitcoin, when insiders cornered the bulk of the currency.

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up with?

And that's only the first 2.5 minutes! No need to analyze the rest of the video.

:lol: Your more amazing than I thought, just 2.5 minutes! :lol:

The whole video is nothing but the standard crypto-currency propaganda, cleverly mixing truth with lies while ignoring the missing information that you need to distinguish the two.

Chicodoodoo I'm still surprised how clueless you are about Cryptocurrencies considering your programing background , please try to understand, Crypto's are not made and are not controlled by banks, however much this fact upsets you!!!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9633
Reply with quote
Post Re: Bitcoin -- the Emperor's new clothes
andywight wrote:
please try to understand, Crypto's are not made and are not controlled by banks, however much this fact upsets you!!!

Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to produce something other than your opinion to back this up.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:36 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 420 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.