Reply to topic  [ 911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 92  Next
Sociopaths -- who knew? 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9817
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
... understanding that those who ascend to power in the devil's pyramid - male or female - will acquire devil's privileges.

And why is that? Isn't it because their psychology makes them desire and pursue those privileges, the privileges of power and control over others?

UncleZook wrote:
But here's the thing ... how much of the common masses is actually fooled by these women in power? How much think these women ascended on their own merit? How much understand the predominant Zionist occupation in play?

Nearly all, nearly all, and nearly none. The Followers don't question, they just follow.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Another question: why aren't there any Rothschild or Rockefeller women on the list, surely the most powerful of the lot ... wot?

If you understood anything about sociopaths, you could easily answer this question. :face:

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: The important study here is not sociopathy (which is a virtual givens) ... but the lifting machinery within the power pyramid ... tethers, elevators, escalators, forklifts, etc.

And who created and runs the lifting machinery? Sociopaths. Which is more critical, the machinery or the operators?

Again, you are making yourself look foolish, Zook.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
... understanding that those who ascend to power in the devil's pyramid - male or female - will acquire devil's privileges.

And why is that? Isn't it because their psychology makes them desire and pursue those privileges, the privileges of power and control over others?


Doesn't really matter why they do it. It is sufficient that they do it. The devil's pyramid must be dismantled. Taking time from this important task to try and understand the devil ... is the luxury of fiddlers and thumbtwiddllers.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
But here's the thing ... how much of the common masses is actually fooled by these women in power? How much think these women ascended on their own merit? How much understand the predominant Zionist occupation in play?

Nearly all, nearly all, and nearly none. The Followers don't question, they just follow.


Nearly all? Nearly none? Polar absolutes proposed by the president of polarized thinking, himself.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Another question: why aren't there any Rothschild or Rockefeller women on the list, surely the most powerful of the lot ... wot?

If you understood anything about sociopaths, you could easily answer this question. :face:


I do understand sociopaths ... and your contrived argument (in another thread, IIRC, you even presented research links) that suggests the existence of vastly more male sociopaths than female sociopaths, just doesn't cut it. The males have had more opportunity in the male-dominated world. Females are just catching up on the global stage. Up until recently, female sociopathy has been largely limited to the mistreatment of children; and the wiles some females use to gain favor. Classic literature is full of examples of female sociopathy.

But if you are arguing something else - as per your tendency to keep us guessing - then my best guess is you're arguing that sociopath males in positions of power and control, dominate their wives, girlfriends, mistresses, even mothers and sisters ... and therefore, we shouldn't expect any leaders from this pool of dominated women. One thing wrong with that theory is the tribal nature of the Rothschilds, and indeed, of much of the lieutenant class in the bankster organization. A tribal woman counts more than a nontribal woman.

But don't keep us guessing. Do brief us.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps2: The important study here is not sociopathy (which is a virtual givens) ... but the lifting machinery within the power pyramid ... tethers, elevators, escalators, forklifts, etc.

And who created and runs the lifting machinery? Sociopaths. Which is more critical, the machinery or the operators?


Because sociopathy has been exposed and understood for millennia - via the behavior of the sociopath ... because taking exposition to the subatomic level is not going to give us any greater purposeful enlightenment ... because we have not been able to curb sociopathy other than to replace old sociopaths with new sociopaths ... it makes both common sense and rational sense to try and curb the machinery. You know, a different approach to things. If you leave the machinery in place, we'll just keep getting new sociopaths to sit and operate the perches
that the old sociopaths abandon.

So to answer your question, the machinery is more critical. It's so obvious that it's not even worthy of debate.

Quote:
Again, you are making yourself look foolish, Zook.


Wishful thinking is a poor substitute for actual thinking, Chico.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:44 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Interesting thread. If you dissect details without knowing the foundation, what are you doing? This is analogous to a building made without motar.

This is a very important tell on the confusion and how mainstream purposely coerces detail.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:00 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9817
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
Doesn't really matter why they do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really did burst out laughing at this. What a great truth-seeker you are, Zook! Not only does it matter, it's absolutely critical! This is why you understand so little about so much, all while believing you understand everything about everything.

UncleZook wrote:
Nearly all? Nearly none? Polar absolutes proposed by the president of polarized thinking, himself.

Don't be so dense! You asked three questions, and I gave you three answers. Your reading comprehension is abysmal! I'm beginning to think you have a condition you haven't shared with us that is behind this repeated behavior of poorly comprehending what you read. I'm being serious. I'm not trying to denigrate or discredit you, I just want to know if you do have such a handicap. It would certainly change the way I respond to you, for I've always assumed you take in the message as it was intended to be communicated, and perhaps that was a mistake on my part.

UncleZook wrote:
... then my best guess is you're arguing that sociopath males in positions of power and control, dominate their wives, girlfriends, mistresses, even mothers and sisters ... and therefore, we shouldn't expect any leaders from this pool of dominated women.

That's right, and you almost never see any of these females escape the control of their controlling males.

UncleZook wrote:
If you leave the machinery in place, we'll just keep getting new sociopaths to sit and operate the perches that the old sociopaths abandon.

If you destroy the machinery and leave the sociopaths in place, they will just have more machinery built.

UncleZook wrote:
So to answer your question, the machinery is more critical. It's so obvious that it's not even worthy of debate.

:face: :face:

Double face-palm.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:16 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9817
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
If you dissect details without knowing the foundation, what are you doing?

Precisely. I can tell you get it, Mags, and you would challenge me if I was off-base. Zook challenges me just to play a sociopathic game, which is fine because it can be very instructional for others and can also expose the Zook mindset.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
Interesting thread. If you dissect details without knowing the foundation, what are you doing? This is analogous to a building made without motar.

This is a very important tell on the confusion and how mainstream purposely coerces detail.


Yes, detail ... like getting bogged down in details about sociopathy ... as a redirect from the various agendas of the bankster empire.

Sociopathy isn't pushing for full spectrum dominance. The vast majority of sociopaths are not pushing for full spectrum dominance. By contrast, the organization (led by a select group of sociopaths) is, indeed, making the push for full spectrum dominance.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
UncleZook wrote:
Doesn't really matter why they do it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really did burst out laughing at this. What a great truth-seeker you are, Zook! Not only does it matter, it's absolutely critical! This is why you understand so little about so much, all while believing you understand everything about everything.


Everything about everything? There you go again with the absolutes.

Again, you isolate a sentence from the paragraph ... and grandstand with it. I think the rest of the paragraph makes it clear that your spinning of the isolated sentence lacks merit. Again, it doesn't matter why the tiger wants to eat you ... you're going to have to stop it before it eats you.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Nearly all? Nearly none? Polar absolutes proposed by the president of polarized thinking, himself.

Don't be so dense! You asked three questions, and I gave you three answers. Your reading comprehension is abysmal! I'm beginning to think you have a condition you haven't shared with us that is behind this repeated behavior of poorly comprehending what you read. I'm being serious. I'm not trying to denigrate or discredit you, I just want to know if you do have such a handicap. It would certainly change the way I respond to you, for I've always assumed you take in the message as it was intended to be communicated, and perhaps that was a mistake on my part.


Sorry, Chico ... your grabbing at straws again. The increasing number of canards you employ is getting a bit ridiculous. First, I'm a sociopath, then a narcissist, then an overinflated ego, then a fool, then someone with a mental condition that doesn't allow him to properly comprehend English. A pattern is definitely evident: when Chico gets whipped in an argument, he'll make a beeline for his character assassination toolbox.

Get back to the points, old man. We can excuse the ad hominem that jumps from the mouths of babes.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
... then my best guess is you're arguing that sociopath males in positions of power and control, dominate their wives, girlfriends, mistresses, even mothers and sisters ... and therefore, we shouldn't expect any leaders from this pool of dominated women.

That's right, and you almost never see any of these females escape the control of their controlling males.


True to an extent ... but when tribalism is involved, the tribal woman is given more power and privileges than a nontribal woman. The bankster empire as blueprinted by The Protocols is a tribal empire in large measure. Nontribal components of the empire, generally don;t make it to the capstone of the bankster pyramid ... though they are rewarded handsomely for their cooperation. That you don't often hear of Rothschild women in the mainstream or alternative media is less to do with controlled women than to do with a need for secrecy. The bloodsucking ilk prefers operating from the shadows. Trust among cutthroats in a strange thing ... but blood is thicker than water ... and related cutthroats are more likely to trust each other with the bounty they acquire than trust outsiders with the bounty.

Your conjecture is noted ... and dismissed as speculation against common sense.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
If you leave the machinery in place, we'll just keep getting new sociopaths to sit and operate the perches that the old sociopaths abandon.

If you destroy the machinery and leave the sociopaths in place, they will just have more machinery built.


Don't get binary on me, Chico. It's not an either or. Destroying the machinery includes bringing the operators to account. Indeed, a proper parsing of "If you leave the machinery in place" ... implies that the operators have been already removed from the machinery.

And I'm the one with alleged reading problems? :jest:


Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
So to answer your question, the machinery is more critical. It's so obvious that it's not even worthy of debate.

:face: :face:
Double face-palm.


Speechless? Or did you have a problem understanding my argument?


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:41 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
If you dissect details without knowing the foundation, what are you doing?

Precisely. I can tell you get it, Mags, and you would challenge me if I was off-base. Zook challenges me just to play a sociopathic game, which is fine because it can be very instructional for others and can also expose the Zook mindset.


It's a sad state of mind that confuses opposing arguments for sociopathy.

Indeed, the logical consequences of such a mind is that it believes that in order to be empathic, others must be like itself.

I think by now, anyone reading this forum will realize that you're a one-trick pony in a four-horse stable, Chico. Speaking of which, have you banished that fourth horse yet?

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:59 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
Zook:
Quote:
Sociopathy isn't pushing for full spectrum dominance.


Sociopathy can be like a cat playing with a mouse before it eats it and of course it has full spectrum dominance. It has so much so, it is engraved in peoples subtle mundane actions they do everyday. There is no greater threat, because if you cannot stop this "force" no matter how many heads of the hydra you cut, more will be replaced.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:04 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Sociopaths -- who knew?
magamud wrote:
Zook:
Quote:
Sociopathy isn't pushing for full spectrum dominance.


Sociopathy can be like a cat playing with a mouse before it eats it and of course it has full spectrum dominance. It has so much so, it is engraved in peoples subtle mundane actions they do everyday. There is no greater threat, because if you cannot stop this "force" no matter how many heads of the hydra you cut, more will be replaced.



No. That's false and misleading. Your viewpoint has religious fervor to it.

Here, I'm really not sure which one of you two is the high priest of the Church of Sociopathy and which one, the parishioner exemplar. But here's the reality check, Mags, if sociopathy is indeed the pushing force behind full spectrum dominance as you and Chico both claim ... then the majority of sociopaths will be expected to push for FSD. The fact that only a very small minority of the global supply of sociopaths is actually engineering the push for FSD, while the vast majority of this global supply is caught in the push alongside the nonsociopaths and empaths ... is proof positive that something other than sociopathy is pushing for full spectrum dominance.


The rule of the global sociopath pool is to be a victim of the bankster power pyramid alongside empaths and nonsociopaths. The exception of the global sociopath pool is to be a perpetrator in the pyramid. Ergo, sociopathy is not responsible for the bankster power pyramid. The logic is simple, impeccable, and idiot proof. But I'm sure that that won't stop the Church of Sociopathy or its evangelical zeal. If anything, it will probably push CoS deeper into its faith. There are no arguments against its faith; just appeals in favor and appeals in disfavor.

So be it.

Let me say it once more ... the cloaks of secrecy, the stokes of fiat money, and the spokes of organization ... are the three important cofactors in erecting the bankster empire. The Protocols does not address sociopathy. I'm sure the sociopaths that authored The Protocols thought they were doing right by their tribe and did not consider themselves to be sociopaths. Of course, the conscience one finds in a warped mirror is not the same conscience that reflects in a flat one.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:08 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 911 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 92  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.