Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Spotlight on the common good 
Site Admin

Post Re: Spotlight on the common good
There is only one thing that can oppose the ruling sociopaths, and that is a united people. The ruling sociopaths use every means available to divide the people and thus conquer them. In that way, a tiny minority of psychological deviants has come to dominate the vast majority of empathetic people. As their secret science advances, the ruling sociopaths are moving towards direct mind control techniques that will indeed ensure a united people, but one united in mindless toil and slavery. We can be united in slavery, or united in freedom. We will surely attain the former if we fail to achieve the latter.

There are those in every generation who can see the battle of good versus evil that the sociopath problem typifies. Here's an example:

=====

Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:07 am

Its all just so pathetic and obvious. It's a war to centralize the world. And if you are not with us, you are against us. There homogenizing culture, invading sovereignty and lying to get it. Murder, torture, slow poisoning, mind control and enslavement of our species is the cost. Manifest destiny supported by suspicious paranoia because they cant deal with individuality. Sickening.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm
Site Admin

Alan Hart wrote:
Quote:
“It is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law.” -- Preamble to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Essentially there are two ways to run this world of ours.

One is in accordance with international law. To me it’s obvious that if international law is to be enforced universally, the United Nations has got to be reformed. It needs to reflect the world as it is today and not as it was in 1945. One suggestion I have is that provision should be made for an overwhelming vote in the GENERAL ASSEMBLY, perhaps as high as 80 per cent, to override vetoes in THE SECURITY COUNCIL.

Absolutely! This is a start towards high-consensus democracy, the only form of democracy that is worth having. There should be no veto power by the five "permanent members" of the UN Security Council, which would more accurately be named the UN Tyranny Council, or the UN Dictators Club. Instead, no action could be initiated without 80% consensus of the UN membership, or better yet, without 80% consensus of the world population.

Alan Hart wrote:
Quote:
I am convinced that if we are to get on the right side of the world revolution, we as a nation must undergo a radical revolution of values. We must rapidly begin the shift from a “thing-oriented” society to a “person-oriented” society. When machines and computers, profit motives and property rights are considered more important than people, the giant triplets of racism, materialism, and militarism are incapable of being conquered. -- Martin Luther King

My own way of putting the same message is to say, as I have previously indicated, that the precondition for changing the world for the better is each and every one of us seeing ourselves as, first and foremost, citizens of one common humanity.

Yes, a united people.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:38 am

We are at war and until people see how personal it is, will they forgo their own ego to unite.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 pm
Site Admin

This is it in a nutshell.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 am
Site Admin

There is only one thing that can oppose the ruling sociopaths, and that is a united people. The ruling sociopaths use every means available to divide the people and thus conquer them. In that way, a tiny minority of psychological deviants has come to dominate the vast majority of empathetic people.

Divide and conquer.

Quote:
It seems impossible to communicate to people that every single one of us makes a difference. Every one of us has a tremendous ability toward change, however latent or potential it might be. The game works. The system of oppression works due to the overlords capacity to keep the public on a virtual hamster wheel and to sow dissension among them with the object of their resentment and aggression being one another. -- source

Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:01 am
Site Admin

Part of the common good is the common experience we all share on this journey through life, even though every one of us travels a completely unique path.

All of my life, I have been fascinated with the unusual paths some of us elect to follow, the incredible journeys that take your breath away. Literature probably got me started, reading "Tarzan of the Apes" and "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Thor Heyerdahl's books on his travels consumed me as a teenager.

As a young man, I started my own travels, hitchhiking up the East Coast of the USA into a dark winter storm of paralyzing proportions, reaching my New York City destination, and then returning to southern Georgia with sunshine and clear blue skies as my companion. Then there was the coast-to-coast round-trip using my thumb, followed by the trip to Mexico for a friend's wedding, always hitch-hiking. Then the semester in France, with more hitch-hiking all over the place at every opportunity. The experience defines you, chiseling out the artwork hidden in the lump of marble. It never leaves you, and so when I find a fellow explorer who shares his travels, I'm right there in the moment with them. The teenage boy who set off alone to sail around the world, the young woman who walked around the world, and now, the young German who walked across China.

Christoph Rehage kept great records of his experience across China and shares them on his beautiful website. I can read his summaries and that old wander-lust comes flooding back, and I ask myself if I shouldn't tear up roots and set off on a new adventure before my legs give out.

Actually, I do that quite often. I just limit my perimeter to as far as I can ride my bike in an hour. :lol:

The key idea here is the shared experience. Every one of us is on a journey, and each of us helps others with their journeys just as we are helped by others with our journeys. Sure, we have the sociopaths that spoil it, who are more than willing to ruin your journey if they can profit from the process. Lack of empathy manifests in that way, which is why empathy is so beneficial. The common good is properly guided by empathy. Without empathy, the common good ceases to be recognized.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:34 pm

This is it in a nutshell.

A bit naive, perhaps, given that one can't really negotiate with the consciences of sociopaths/bullies/cutthroats ... still, a major step in the right direction. Stone hit many important starting points and he didn't hold back.

See, Chico, critical awareness is almost upon us ... and it will arrive tomorrow with the youth of today.

Of course, eternal vigilance demands that we don't look for new empathic leaders to replace old sociopathic leaders ... as you intimated in another post .... so while Stone's message resonates with the truth, it will stop resonating if the people abandon their own personal responsibilities to the truth and to the planet.

Thumbs up for Sacha Stone (at least for now and from what I've heard). In these days of engineered confusion, we have to remain alert about all possibilities when new messengers arrive on the scene.

For me, there is 95% overlap between my own views and the views espoused on the video. As stated above, I'm not sure we can appeal to the conscience of sociopaths. It could be Gretel and the gingerbread house all over again, if we do. But as long as the target audience is not sociopaths, then it's a good video.

Pax

ps: To Chico: I don't ignore sociopaths as you often imply. I understand that they exist in legion at the top of the bankster empire. I also understand that any solution that fixes our world will require a unilateral push from the bottom, not bilateral negotiation. The exception to this rule, of course, is if there are empaths still remaining at the top ... then only does bilateral negotiation make sense ... and there only to avoid unnecessary bloodshed.

ps2: As an example of what happens when one attempts negotiations with sociopaths: the Syrians once tried negotiating with the Zionists that had trespassed on their property ... and they lost the Golan Heights.

ps3: Similarly, the masses on this planet have joint rights to the resources on this planet. The banksters have trespassed on these rights. Attempting negotiation with the banksters can only result in forfeiture of the joint rights. Indeed, that is essentially what full spectrum dominance is about, namely, the transfer of rights from general ubiquitous ownership ... to the bank managers.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:40 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
A bit naive, perhaps, given that one can't really negotiate with the consciences of sociopaths/bullies/cutthroats ...

I agree, there can be no negotiating with sociopaths. Once they are identified, they must be disqualified, and there can be no negotiation on either point.

The problem of mis-identification is a non-issue. A non-sociopath who is mistakenly identified as a sociopath will most likely be relieved to be exempt from the responsibility of any position of power and control. Those that aren't relieved are probably sociopaths.

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, eternal vigilance demands that we don't look for new empathic leaders to replace old sociopathic leaders ... as you intimated in another post ....

This makes absolutely no sense in light of the vast majority (80%) of humans being Followers. Followers essentially demand to be led. Did you learn nothing from the Milgram and Asch experiments?

We absolutely do need new leaders who are not sociopaths. As a member of the Independents, I don't need a stinking leader, but I recognize that the Followers do. They need to be led towards greater independence, towards maximizing the common good, and towards stronger empathy for their fellow humans. They need to be led towards good, not evil. When we learn to treat each other as equals and measure our wealth as the dignity of the most unfortunate among us, then we will have arrived at the new level of consciousness we are all anticipating.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Well said Chic and I appreciate Zook sticking around giving us so much needed information.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next