Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Police State 
Site Admin

Post Re: Police State
magamud wrote:
So UFO's exist, but the possibility of sociopaths controlling our earth does not. Somethings afoot.

:lol: Good example. That's pretty much what I was describing as well.

Many parts of 9/11 are not even concealed. They are "hidden in plain sight" by spinning the narrative. The twin towers didn't "collapse" -- they were blown to bits. You can watch two of the strongest steel-framed skyscrapers ever built be explosively pulverized from the top all the way down to the ground. That wasn't a structural failure -- that was a demolition.

And Building 7, untouched by any airplane, is the exclamation point.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Wow is all I can say. This cop smashes granny to the ground. Then his partner intimidates the guy filming. What a police state were in. Its like 1960's Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=234xjgU ... ata_player

Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:53 pm
Site Admin

Can we call it fascism yet?

Quote:
Humanity is under attack from so many directions, it is difficult to count the ways. -- source

Dave Hodges delivers a fine summary of the mess we find ourselves in. It is good to see that he recognizes that we are dealing with sociopaths. The message I have long spread, about humanity being ruled by psychological deviants, is finally being heard.

Quote:
The 300 or so banksters who have hijacked our government are mentally ill. They are sociopathic serial killers. They (e.g., George Soros, Warren Buffet, David Rockefeller, etc.) destroy economies, ferment violent revolutions and start wars which kill millions.

As a result of the passage of the NDAA, the United States Senate has drawn a line in the sand which will result in the bifurcation of America into two distinct camps. There are those who will serve the sociopathic globalist regime and then there is everybody else. -- source

Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:31 am

“Unfortunately, I just reacted the way I’m used to reacting.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M8iLnIMOYE#t=108

May 3, 2014
Quote:
A New Mexico State Police officer was arrested Thursday after allegedly assaulting a repo tow-truck driver who was there to take his vehicle.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/crazy- ... W6UCD9x.99

Sat May 03, 2014 4:47 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
“Unfortunately, I just reacted the way I’m used to reacting.”

Could we say that this is someone used to manipulating and controlling others? Is it a surprise to learn that police work attracts people with sociopathic inclinations?

Sat May 03, 2014 8:53 pm

The amount of inside information I am receiving on police corruption is astounding. As if its some infected wound bloating out puss from the seams. And of course the police investigate themselves under the guise of civilian participation.

Have you ever just stood and starred at it?

Thu May 29, 2014 7:07 pm

magamud wrote:
The amount of inside information I am receiving on police corruption is astounding. As if its some infected wound bloating out puss from the seams. And of course the police investigate themselves under the guise of civilian participation.

Have you ever just stood and starred at it?

So what are you planing to do about it?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:42 am

And as man becomes more aware of the sociopathy in political bodies, so too will he see that very same image in himself.

As to why the psychopaths have constructed a vast military to stop the awakening.

And how can an officer of the state break his oath to the constitution so easily?

He is unaware of how sociopathy works and how it infects mans mind.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And how can an officer of the state break his oath to the constitution so easily? He is unaware of how sociopathy works and how it infects mans mind.

Yep.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:11 pm

Here is a PDF explaining in legalese how the Military will clamp down on america to keep it safe.

Department of Defense
DIRECTIVE
NUMBER 3025.18 December 29, 2010 Incorporating Change 1, September 21, 2012
source

Had a colleague tell me non chalantly of course, that her 1 year old son is getting surgery for an ascended testicle. His balls are still in his body! They have been soft killing us with chemicals to feminize the male species amongst other culling endeavors. Absolute war tactics....

Incredible....

Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next