Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chip Tatum 
Site Admin

Post Chip Tatum
Chip Tatum is probably the most important whistle-blower I know of. He was one of 12 Special Forces operatives responsible for the false-flag attack on the Phnom Penh airport during the Vietnam War, which was a Nixon-Kissinger plan to bring Cambodia into the war on the side of the USA. No one was to ever know, and the effort expended to erase the team after their successful mission was mind-boggling, similar to the fate of the Navy Seals that participated in the fake Bin Laden assassination. Chip was next pressed into a career with the CIA for a couple of decades, running drugs to Bill Clinton and assassinating individuals for George H. W. Bush. Chip's career ended when he refused the assignment to assassinate Ross Perot, who was running for president of the United States! You don't refuse assignments in the darkest bowels of the CIA and live, and therein lies the start of Chip's whistle-blowing and struggle to survive. In the end, they killed him (or did they), but his amazing run standing up against the CIA is still one of the most heroic things I have encountered. He was a real modern-day Spartacus, in my opinion, and almost no one has heard of him.

Of course, I could be wrong, and it could all be Hollywood fantasy, but the preponderance of evidence suggests otherwise, and Chip's testimony is certainly strongly corroborated by many other events (like Perot's strange exit from the 1992 presidential race). Of special note is his knowledge of the eight billion dollars counterfeited by George H. W. Bush with the equipment the CIA had given the Shah of Iran to print U.S. paper money (!)** and later recovered after the Shah's fall. By laundering that money via convoluted means involving such characters as Manuel Noriega, Bush quietly pocketed about half of that money. Did you ever wonder how his son attained the presidency? It takes big money, and "Poppy" Bush had it with room to spare.

A Youtube Playlist about Chip Tatum

=====

** A decade earlier, my father, a military information officer, had told me some information he had encountered during his career that he still didn't understand. He stated that the U.S. had given Iran the engraved plates, the printing press, the official paper stock, and the special ink required to print U.S. paper currency. The very idea was so absurd that I really didn't believe it at the time. It wasn't until I read Chip Tatum's account of the "Superbills" sting that the puzzle pieces fell into place.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:41 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Chip Tatum
I was reading more of Chip Tatum's reports here, and despite being familiar with the corruption and criminality of the government of my country, I was still hit hard by the severity and magnitude of the problem. The U.S. government is nothing but organized crime on a scale that is not even believable, with a facade hiding it that has most people convinced that it is completely legitimate and working in the public's interest.

To make matters worse, I watched the movie "Wag the Dog" last night, and the timing couldn't have been worse (or the synchronicity better). I didn't like the movie, because it trivialized the severity of the problem, essentially acting as another piece of the propaganda program designed to keep Americans focused on the facade and ignorant of the real truth the facade is designed to hide!

Chip Tatum is no saint, and he has blood on his hands (a lot of it ordered by George H. W. Bush), but he is revealing the evil that has gained complete control over the government Americans have been brainwashed to hold as dear, honorable, and good. Chip is a very important whistle-blower.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Great thread Chic. Everything is upside down. Its the worst of the worst and that is because the bigger the lie the easier it is to get away with. incredible stuff.
Matrix indeed.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 pm
Site Admin

This is a very interesting dynamic with four whistle-blowers being interviewed, including Chip Tatum. The corroboration that is possible under these circumstances is surprising.

=====

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 am

Were in big trouble because the sociopaths are so powerful that no one can even fathom its existence. Its the greatest deception I could imagine.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:24 pm
Site Admin

More evidence that Chip Tatum wasn't killed after all. If he really is alive, he sure knows how to play the game. 20+ years in the CIA working for murderer George H. W. Bush can teach you those kinds of things.

Quote:
Tatum called the alleged search for the aircraft “a smokescreen... They’re keeping the media busy in the South Indian Ocean while things are being done in other areas. I think the government doesn’t want us to know what they know because they don’t think we can handle the truth.”

But what could that truth possibly be? Tatum explains: “If it were known that something is that easily hijacked by remote control, people would stop flying. And then you’re talking about a huge impact on business and everything else.”

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:43 am
Site Admin

I have been looking for evidence that the dates and events Chip Tatum describes concerning the false-flag attack on the Phnom Penh airport that his Special Forces team allegedly performed could be nothing but lies. I did the same sort of thing when I was first informed that 9/11 was an inside job. At that time I believed the official version of 9/11, so I set out to disprove the "inside job" version that a retired military friend had suggested to me. Despite much effort that continues to this day, I failed. Instead, all evidence pointed to my friend being right. So I had to change my mind, so to speak.

Likewise, I recognize Chip Tatum could be a fraud or controlled opposition, and any inconsistencies in his story might be evidence of that. So I look for those inconsistencies even though I believe Chip Tatum's story. You see, I am well aware that I can be fooled, and so I constantly check for that possibility.

So one of the things I pay attention to is the timeline of events. The attack by North Vietnamese on the Phnom Penh airport is a recorded historical event (1 2 3 4) said to have occurred on January 22, 1971.

Quote:
Important surprise attacks inside the government-controlled area showed that the security problem has yet to be solved. Phnom Penh airport was attacked on January 22 and suffered significant damage. -- source

Tatum claimed he began his military service in 1970. The mission must have been carried out on January 22, 1971. The tricky 80-mile trek back to the Cambodia-Vietnam border could have taken around two weeks. After the team was captured by the North Vietnamese near the border, Tatum claims they were held for 92 days. When the surviving captives were rescued by the Army Rangers, Tatum was wounded and slipped into a three week coma, awakening at a military hospital in the Philippines. After a few days, Tatum was informed of his new "status":

Quote:
Within a few days a man from Saigon arranged to "debrief " the mission. During the debriefing it was explained that the events which Team Red Rock were involved in had been classified by President Nixon for a period of twenty-five years. Due to the sensitive nature of the mission, the president required that I be "held close" for reasons of national security. It had been decided that the CIA would assume that responsibility. On June 6, 1971, William J. Colby, the man from Saigon assigned to debrief me, advised me that I was now under operational control of the CIA. -- source

William Colby would later become the head of the CIA.

Chip Tatum gives an exact date of his being drafted into the CIA. Does that date jive with the attack date and the intervening time? There are 135 days between January 22, 1971 and June 6, 1971. Do the math.

It fits.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:27 am
Site Admin

More evidence that Chip Tatum wasn't killed after all.

I didn't know that Kerry Cassidy interviewed Chip Tatum back in February of this year (2014), which was pretty good evidence that the Internet stories of his torture and death were untrue. He did disappear for 9 years, starting a new life in Columbia, according to Chip himself in the Project Camelot interview that I just listened to.

Robert P. Morrow wrote:
Devin Rice wrote:
Didn't Chip Tatum end up dead on a Panama beach?
No, that was disinformation put out on the internet to give Tatum cover. As of 2007, Chip Tatum was alive as per what a friend of Ted Gunderson told me at the 2007 Iowa Straw Poll. Gunderson was good friends with Chip Tatum. -- source

I also noted three other interesting topics Chip commented on that I have posted about in the forum:

• Chip sees Bitcoin as just another monetary scam. (1 2)
  • Chip knew of scopolamine being used on some missions, it worked great, and the drugged victim had complete amnesia when it wore off. (1 2 3)
  • Chip now claims the order from George H. W. Bush to "neutralize" Ross Perot was to get him out of the presidential race (against Bush and Clinton), not necessarily to kill him. That's not what I had understood from his older interviews, where Chip, as part of an established assassination team, refused to be part of an operation targeting Perot, effectively ending Chip's CIA career.

Robert P. Morrow wrote:
My friend who personally interviewed Chip Tatum, also emailed me this:

"I noted you underlined threaten to murder, talking about Pegasus and Perot. Tatum did explain that a neutralization was a three-step process. First would come intimidation-coercion. If that did not work, or jointly in conjunction would be a compromise phase. Only if intimidation and compromise failed would the stage three assassination be carried out. What Tatum was not telling is that by the time he received the tasking, initial stages had already been tried in almost every case. The Operational Sub-Group which Tatum/Pegasus worked for was the assassination group. They were the Jackals which John Perkins referred to in his book, "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man." When Perkins failed, Pegasus got the call.

An example of the intimidation/coercion/assassination being all wrapped into one was the case of Daniel Ortega. The US was demanding Ortega hold democratic elections. Ortega refused until he was contacted and told to put a whole battalion around his nephew Raul (I think I recall) and he would still die on the specified date. The nephew died and Ortega held democratic elections. That was a Pegasus operation.

In the case of Perot, I've talked to some of Perot's people, one bodyguard in particular. Perot had his own Merc's. This one stated his opinion that no one would have been able to get by them and get to Perot; that it couldn't happen; which is just ridiculous. But it presents the state of mind that threats would likely not work to intimidate Perot and his encampment. I'm guessing Perot had already been contacted in some way previous; that this was no surprise.

I can't claim to understand Tatum's mind. But from putting things together he said another possibility also occurs to me. Within the covert ops community it was well-known that an operative involved in a high profile incident would likely be disappeared afterwards, have an accident. Tatum was no friend of the Bush crowd. What do you do when you're expendable? You receive a high-profile assignment? Time to resign. So he makes his resignation count by sending word through a trusted FBI friend to Ross Perot that an assassination would be attempted if Perot did not step down. Perot was informed at Saddlebrook Academy in Florida. What more compelling threat could be delivered than having one of the country's top assassins inform you he had just refused the mission, but someone else would be found who would carry it out? It worked. Perot stepped out of the race." -- source (in the comments)

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:03 am

I suspect Chip is a release valve of sorts by evil to continue to live in plain sight. He was pointing at the black military and its dealing with cosmic evil. Cathy Obrien and the ex FBI agent exposing satanic child sacrifice...

Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I suspect Chip is a release valve of sorts by evil to continue to live in plain sight.

I think Chip is pretty much what he presents himself to be, but then again, you don't move in the circles he is used to by being transparent. He projects honesty, in my opinion, but I can be fooled. Sociopaths don't like their evil to be exposed. Bush and Clinton have had a lot of people murdered to avoid being exposed. The false-front they present to the world certainly lives in plain sight, as they intend, but their true nature does not, also as they intend.

I'm inclined to believe that the only reason Chip is still alive is for the reasons he has stated. The exposure would be much worse for Poppy Bush if Chip was taken out. So much worse that it wouldn't surprise me if Bush is helping to keep Chip alive and safe.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next