Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Strange Coincidence? 

Post Re: Strange Coincidence?
UncleZook wrote:
Who really knows if United People didn't germinate in Cass Sunstein's Ministry of Propaganda ... or whether Chico and his chitty chitty bang bang gang aren't part of a fifth column injected into the alternative news stream to create and maintain confusion?

:lol:

I have to admit, Zook, ...

... that you are doing your darndest to discredit me by any means necessary, which just confirms to me that you are indeed the gatekeeper that the evidence in the "UncleZook - busted!" thread suggests. You attack my integrity, my honesty, my intelligence, my sincerity, my judgment, my information sources, and even my reason. None of that matters one bit to me, because the information I present and tie together does not depend on any of those things. Because it's not about me. I don't say "Trust me", or "Believe me", or say "This source can be believed, but this source cannot" (a Bill Ryan trick, all based on his artificially constructed "integrity"). Nor do I make constant reference to my infallible discernment or big brain as you are fond of doing.

Cass Sunstein could knock on my door tomorrow and offer me a job for $100,000 a month, and I'd tell him to stick it up his asterisk! Don't believe me? Send him over!

There are people that can see through your deception and manipulation, Zook. You are making yourself look bad. These posts of yours aren't going away. You focus your attacks on the messengers (I would list them, but there are far too many) in an effort to discredit the messages. Do you really think no one notices what you are doing?

Spoken like a true fifth column pillar, Chico. Bravo!

FWIW, you doth protest too much and truth seek too little ... and that signature has been evident here at United Peeps for over a year now. So it is not I who discredits you, nay, it's your own posts.

I am confident that my integrity speaks for itself and does not need the assistance of announcers or denouncers. But thanks all the same.

:jest:

Pax

ps: I make no apology for my brain or my discernment, which, contrary to your Marcus Antonius-worthy oration and suggestion of infallibility (e.g. omniprescience) ... is merely prescient.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 am

Its bad Chic is trying to expose sociopathy? We should leave that to the experts? Oh thats right there is no experts and who is talking about it?

And im being funded by Cass to ensure the fifth column stays hidden. :lol:
:face: Who needs me when the NSA is using Cass to regulate itself.

Why do you fight this board? Are you full of truth seeking resources? Why do you rebel against your fellow beings who are trying to fight oppression and not use that passion against the obvious repressive forces?

Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:32 pm

magamud wrote:
Its bad Chic is trying to expose sociopathy?

Sociopathy is amply exposed by the actions of sociopaths. Chico wants us to venture into brave new eugenics
and identify sociopaths not by their actions, but by their potential for action based on psychometrics and vaguely understood genometrics.

Quote:
We should leave that to the experts? Oh thats right there is no experts and who is talking about it?

And im being funded by Cass to ensure the fifth column stays hidden. :lol:
:face: Who needs me when the NSA is using Cass to regulate itself.

If it looks like a fifth column, walks like a fifth column, and talks like a fifth column ... well ... it's probably not a third rate, a fourth horseman, or a sixth sense. Wot?

Quote:
Why do you fight this board? Are you full of truth seeking resources? Why do you rebel against your fellow beings who are trying to fight oppression and not use that passion against the obvious repressive forces?

I _am_ fighting the obvious repressive forces ... all the way down to the system's smallest minions on this board. I hope that answers your first question as well. I see most of my fellow human beings as being too scared to face the uncomfortable truths, and in most cases, too eager to accept the pied pipers the system periodically sends down to interface with the childlike masses ... and lead them by the ear with a stream of notes.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:03 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, you doth protest too much and truth seek too little ... and that signature has been evident here at United Peeps for over a year now.

If I truthseek too little, it is because you, UncleZook, have been "promoting confusion, uncertainty, and surreptitiously defending the system while pretending to oppose it" for over a year now, so I am obligated to "clean up your mess", so to speak. In other words, consistent to form, you are truly doing exactly what you falsely accuse me of doing. That's another one of those warning signs of a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
I am confident that my integrity speaks for itself and does not need the assistance of announcers or denouncers. But thanks all the same.

ps: I make no apology for my brain or my discernment, which, contrary to your Marcus Antonius-worthy oration and suggestion of infallibility (e.g. omniprescience) ... is merely prescient.

Narcissism -- another warning sign of a sociopath.

UncleZook wrote:
So it is not I who discredits you, nay, it's your own posts.

Oops, there it is again. Consistent to form, you are truly doing exactly what you falsely accuse me of doing. Did I mention that's another one of those warning signs of a sociopath? But I know, you couldn't possibly be a sociopath, despite all those warning signs. And besides, sociopaths are of little consequence anyway, until they organize, which sociopaths never think of on their own.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:57 pm

There's that one gallop horse on a one horse gallop again.

Pax

ps: No need to respond in any further fashion. Chico is shredding the shreds of his personal integrity. So I'll let him do it in peace.

ps2: FWIW, sociopathy is a bow and arrow ... for anything that disagrees with Chico.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:44 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
There's that one gallop horse on a one horse gallop again.

It's just a game to you, isn't it, UncleZook. You are just like Clinton wiggling his way out of a grand jury investigation. Regardless of the outcome, you will declare victory and expect everyone to agree with you.

Yes, I've seen it many times before. But you can't possibly be a sociopath, any more than Bill Clinton can be one.

Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:33 am
Site Admin

The control and manipulation is becoming overt now. It was more hidden for Michael Jackson and Schwarzenegger. Look how they are handling the latest icons.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:36 am

The Matrix is pulling away confident in its program. It believes it has enough integrity to withstand Truths bombardment to reorganize. The perfect example is the Syrian war. Or Iraqs WMD's, or 911. Our species is gutted and enchained but still able to put up a good fight. They put up columns in our life area. Food, thinking, culture and power. It's a huge sociological control grid needing vast amount of compliance driven by terror.

Miley Cyruss is modeling a cult figure/goddess for the rather contemporary drug MDMA or Ecstasy or Molly. There is a huge strata of our species young who are intravenous injecting this substance supported by a social subculture of partying. The biological effects lest the mental effects with addiction are horrid. I fear they release new addictive drugs every so often to control us. Crack? We know how opium has been used. Is there any wonder why imprisoning and giving welfare to our species is big business. I fear malnutrition is a big source of our disease, when there are stocked supermarkets in every neighborhood.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 am
Site Admin

I have often pointed out that the USA is the new Nazi Germany. Nazi Germany was a training exercise of techniques that are now being used in Amerika.

Nazi Germany had its sexual revolution that was meant to destroy the moral cement of the nation. It had its Hollywood that fed the finely crafted propaganda to the masses. It had its duly elected dictators (Hello Hitler/Obama/Bush!) that invaded other sovereign nations using false-flag excuses of its own manufacture. And it had its shadowy bankster con-artists who destroyed the economy and the currency through hyperinflation.

Now the "exceptional" USA is the target. They are just going to kill the dollar, and we will crumble just like the Wiemar Republic did in 1923. It's high treason, and Jim Kirwan sees it coming.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:36 am
Site Admin

This thread got derailed a bit by the back-and-forth between me and Uncle Zook, but that's OK, because synchronicity is providing us with an opportunity to get back on track. I love it when that happens!

A friend gave me a flyer today that said this:

Quote:
What is SENOMYX? They add it to many beverages and foods. Let's not consume this. Aborted fetuses that are still alive must be killed to be used in Senomyx.

I looked at the extensive list of products that use Senomyx, and I spotted a few that I actually consume, like Lipton Tea, Quaker Oats cereals, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Mayonnaise, and, Heaven forbid, Perrier water! I had no memory of ever having heard of this menace (chalk that up to old age), and I felt I had to look into this pronto.

What I learned was very interesting. Before posting, I also did a search on the forum for Senomyx, which is how I learned how feeble my memory is, because Magamud had already presented the subject (to start this thread), and I had even commented on it!

Senomyx is a biotech company specializing in flavor enhancers and flavor blockers. It is not a product. In 1972, live cells were taken from the kidney of an aborted human fetus, modified by the addition of foreign genetic material, and mass produced via cloning. They became a workhorse staple of the emerging biotech industry known as HEK-293. Senomyx used these standardized cells to create "proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems" used to rapidly examine thousands of potential flavor enhancing or suppressing chemicals that might have commercial applications. A few of those chemicals might make your taste buds more sensitive to sweeteners, so a manufacturer could put less sugar in their product, saving money, but the consumer would still find it tastes just as sweet, for example.

So the flyer I received was a piece of propaganda, using sensationalized horror stories to make us believe we are consuming aborted human fetus parts for the purposes of flavoring our foods.

Good one.

However, there is indeed a danger here. Chemicals potentially never before consumed by humans are being introduced into our foods with no regulation or safety testing. That is an outrage on the order of aborted fetuses, without a doubt.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next