Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Architects and Engineers speak out 
Site Admin

Post Architects and Engineers speak out
It took 11 years before the voices of independent experts could be heard above the voices of the criminal cartel that orchestrated 9/11 and completely controlled the media. The real terrorists are still conspiring against us, with charming guile, friendly handshakes, and convincing reassurances. They are organized sociopaths, the true source of evil in our world, and they occupy our highest and most trusted positions of power and control.

Here is the first video shown on public mainstream media (PBS, Fall 2012) that questioned the official government "non-conspiracy" theory, a theory that was a complete fabrication designed to deceive and manipulate the public, and let the vile perpetrators get away with mass murder.

Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 am

Post Re: Architects and Engineers speak out
Great video Chico, about half way through.

This connects and highlights how corporate media censors dissenting view points!

_THE TERRORIST WON! WE'RE NOT FREE ANYMORE!_ Jesse Ventura pt.1

September 23, 2017: Video censored, another copy here.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm

That is an awesome video, especially for the "public"/PBS.
I think the best part begins @ 154:30 and Griffin and other experts speak to cognitive dissonance and American Pride.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:06 pm
Site Admin

I think the best part begins @ 154:30 and Griffin and other experts speak to cognitive dissonance and American Pride.

I too was impressed by that, because the psychological aspects are the key. When psychological deviants are in the top positions of power and control in the world, it becomes all about psychology. It's not because the sociopaths are psychologically deviant per se, but because they have such a good understanding of human psychology through a lifetime of studying those who are so different from them, meaning 95% or more of the population. Sociopaths have no choice but to study human behavior their entire lives, because they know they are so utterly different. Their survival depends on understanding the human behavior of "normals"! That's why psy-ops are standard operating procedure, and always have been. The vast majority of "normals" just doesn't realize it, because they are still under the mistaken impression that everyone is normal.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Quote:
When psychological deviants are in the top positions of power and control in the world, it becomes all about psychology.

This is quite true. In one sense you are giving over creative control of your mind to the think tank. Similar to how your brain covers up your optic nerve blind spot.

Quote:
Sociopaths have no choice but to study human behavior their entire lives, because they know they are so utterly different.

Absolutely and I think their keenness comes from survival instincts. It makes them completely predatory. This points to the fictitious persona and a man with no feelings. Cold and calculated... A.I. already born?

Quote:
Their survival depends on understanding the human behavior of "normals"!

That is why the capturing of our infrastructure so important in the late 19th century. To grow their corruption in the presence of "Normalcy".

In one sense they own "Normalcy" lock, stock and barrel. Hoorah, we got ourselves an army here...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm

ZERO An Investigation Into 9/11 (FULL documentary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XRMrMdn0NQ

September 23, 2017: Video censored, other copies here ( 1 2 3 )

Quote:
Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights; Gore Vidal, and Nobel Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de da Sera, "What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and omissions of stunning gravity."

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:34 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

This is a very good summary of 9/11, one that the majority of Americans will never see! The mainstream media is so controlled by the ruling sociopaths that it will never be broadcast.

I know a great deal about 9/11, having conducted research on everything related to it for over seven years. I am convinced the United States government was behind the attack. Nevertheless, I continue to learn about 9/11, and not without some surprises. This video provided one of those surprises.

I nearly fell out of my chair at the 58 minute mark. I have been involved with retired General W. Montague Winfield for many months, due to a website project I have worked on for a friend for over a year now. I have directly experienced how General Winfield is a deceiver and a manipulator. That he would be aligned with the perpetrators of 9/11 makes perfect sense to me. He is a game-playing, lying, scumbag sociopath. There is even a section on the website dedicated to his two-faced dealings with my friend Jacqueline, who he has no intention of helping, despite his cheerful assurances to the contrary.

The world is a small place. If you think you can run away from the enormous problems the sociopaths are bringing us, perhaps by moving to South America, you may be partially right, but your salvation will only be temporary. Eventually you or your descendants will be affected again by the sociopaths in very negative ways. Running away is, for all practical purposes, aiding and abetting the sociopaths. Only by actively opposing them do you serve humanity and all that is good. What is that old saying? Oh, yeah...

Quote:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:42 am

Flight 175 (rare video)

9/11 Flight 175 was CGI - 100% PROOF!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL-rU3CC ... ture=share

September 23, 2017: Video censored, more copies here ( 1 2 ).

Quote:
Published on Sep 11, 2013
http://www.truthin7minutes.com/alert?... This video demonstrates how the news media faked the 9/11 terror plot...

Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:11 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Flight 175 (rare video)

Another surprise for me! I have never seen that one, and what a revelation it is!

The implications are enormous, as this would appear to be proof positive that the public was scammed. The 19 hijackers didn't fake this video, so they are also an orchestration of the real perpetrators of the 9/11 false-flag psyops.

Governments should be removed over this. The People should clean house.

But everything has been pointing to that anyway.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 pm

HURRICANE ERIN: The Category 3 Hurricane That Should Have Prevented 911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... sxK8#t=188

Uploaded on Aug 30, 2011
Quote:
(FEDERALJACK) Ten (10) years ago a category 3 hurricane named Erin was headed directly at NYC & the Tri-State area. It was set to make landfall on September the 11th 2001. If hurricane Erin had continued on it's path NYC would have had a category 3 storm to contend with instead of the "terror" attacks that occurred. Could this monster storm have been steered away from NYC to allow for the attacks to happen? This documentary not only answers that question, it shows how it could be done with technology that already exists today and did ten years ago. The government of the U.S. has had the ability to modify weather since the 1960's. Weather warfare was first used in the Vietnam war and is very much alive today. The worst attack on American soil could have been prevented by hurricane Erin and yet somehow the category 3 hurricane makes a sudden u-turn at the very last minute, do you think Bin-Laden did that from a cave with a laptop.... I don't. Just more evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next