Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 

Post Re: How they fool us
Excellent post Chico - this is so true.

Our current Prime Minister (who is very wealthy) is a great example of this. Before our recent election he was interviewed talking about being raised by a solo mum (trust me, trust me), knowing how hard that life can be. How difficult it is when there is not enough money to pay the bills. A likeable chap with a lovely demure wife on his arm.

It was heartwarming stuff which helped get him back into power. Now our Government is in the process of selling off our state owned assets.

But it's o.k. - we can surely Trust him!

F****R :!:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:56 pm
Site Admin

I hate it when they fool us!

Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 am

Hi Chico,

I hope you don't mind I have copied your post above and put in the 'Question' thread started by Blake on Avalon. It seemed appropriate for the discussion.

Enjoy 2012...
Lee

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:03 pm
Site Admin

I don't mind at all, Lee. If anything I say is useful, feel free to use it.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

They avoid working on how to cultivate the Truth by themselves. They parasite off other people under the guise of reciprocating empathy and intelligence. You can tell when its time to grow something and they have no Clue what it is. And when you press it further you realize they have always been parasites. The scary thing is they have been coercing the assumed reality to help weigh their own scales of justice for the Mob. Its a fool proof plan as long as you keep people ignorant and asleep....

They avoid engagement to help energize truth. And certainly they will not risk their belief system to find out the truth. That is the missing element of course. You have to risk yourself to find yourself....

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 am

I submit that any organization will organically grow into a pyramid. It is only by mining the truth as in eternal vigilance, that will hold a Pyramid Scheme at a standstill..
People claiming that it is a Plantar scheme and not Pyramidal are living in a Delusion....

Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:15 am
Site Admin

Bill Moyers laid it out clearly for everyone to see, but somehow, no one took serious notice. It happens over and over again -- the truth is ignored, dismissed, debunked, classified, buried under entertainment, or countered with propaganda and misinformation.

What's our excuse now?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:20 pm
THEY fool us because we continue to play THEIR game. I believe even opposing THEM THEIR way is also playing THEIR game. THEY will win because we couldn’t figure out how to not play THEIR game.

Humanity is so very short sighted. As long as we can’t see the Matrix behind the controllers, our shouts aren’t even heard. We go after the “messenger” because we can’t see who else might be connected with it all. At the end of every day we have no one that is a greater enemy of our “hopes” than the one who sleeps on your pillow.

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:03 pm

KONY 2012: Youth Movement Promotes US Military Presence in Central Africa

Attachment:
kony-2012-195x300.jpg
kony-2012-195x300.jpg [ 19.18 KiB | Viewed 2786 times ]

Edward Bernays believed that society could not be trusted to make rational and informed decisions on their own, and that guiding public opinion was essential within a democratic society. Bernays founded the Council on Public Relations and his 1928 book, Propaganda cites the methodology used in the application of effective emotional communication. He discovered that such communication is capable of manipulating the unconscious in an effort to produce a desired effect – namely, a capacity to manufacture mass social adherence in support of products, political candidates and social movements. Nearly a century after his heyday, Bernays’ methodology is apparent in almost every form of civic and consumer persuasion. The platform of social media is being used in unprecedented new ways, one such example is a new online documentary about the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA), an extremist rebel group operating in Central Africa [Read more...Watch video]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:29 am

some insight into Kony - again we are being conned

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=361&start=10

Last edited by loveandgratitude on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36  Next