Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Police State 
Site Admin

Post Re: Police State
:lol: Well, we now have better insight into where your imagination tends to wander!

Quote:
Bugger is a slang word. The term is a general-purpose expletive, used to imply dissatisfaction, or used to refer to someone or something whose behavior is in some way displeasing. -- source

So a bugger of a time is a time that is dissatisfying or displeasing.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 am

:lol: Well, we now have better insight into where your imagination tends to wander!

Bugger

Technically means to sodomize, but most people use the word in a variety of situations, often without realizing the true meaning.

It is often considered these days to be more acceptable that the word 'fuck' (as long as you are not in the presence of anyone old enough to remember the actual meaning).

Source

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:31 am
Site Admin

Pick your definition. My intent was to say in a more interesting way that we are having a difficult time coming to consensus. With your colorful interpretations of my phraseology, it looks like I succeeded! :thumbup:

Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:37 am

Quote:
MANKIND IS BEING ENSLAVED BY THE ILLUMINATI CENTRAL BANKING CARTEL IN ORDER TO PROTECT THEIR MONOPOLY ON CREDIT CREATION. MOST OF OUR POLITICAL, ECONOMIC AND CULTURAL "LEADERS" CONSTITUTE A COLONIAL ELITE THAT SERVES THE BANKERS' SATANIC AGENDA. "TERROR' IS MANUFACTURED AS A PRETEXT TO BUILD THIS POLICE STATE.

by Henry Makow Ph.D Source

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 pm
Site Admin

As far as I can tell, that quote is 100% accurate. Although non-sociopaths have no interest in enslaving others, due to their inherent understanding of the Golden Rule, sociopaths see enslaving others as their reason for existing. It is no coincidence that sociopaths also don't recognize the Golden Rule. It all stems from sociopaths having no empathy. Lack of empathy is the root of all evil.

In case the significance of what I just wrote was missed, let me say it again.

Lack of empathy is the root of all evil.

Lack of empathy is what enabled the most evil men throughout history to kill millions. The same thing is occurring today. Don't be surprised if this evil intrudes on your life, because it is gaining strength.

P.S. I was surprised China's Mao Zedong didn't make the "10 most evil" list. This graphic shows he should be number one.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm

Erdogan spills the beans: Civil unrest in Brazil and Turkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgvlrP ... dded#at=13

Quote:
Published on Jun 24, 2013
This was all over the MSM today. Turkey's PM Erdogan made a public statement calling out secret groups behind a conspiracy to destabilize Turkey and Brazil.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:57 am

"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT OBAMA!"
The Young Turks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suST9OHTypA

Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:19 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
"HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GREAT OBAMA!"

One thing I'm sure Obama doesn't worry about is getting elected. He knows the whole election process is rigged. Consensus is manufactured by a controlled system. Cenk Uygur comes across as a bit naive with his conjecture that Obama worries about his political image, and that's why Obama acts the way he acts. That's not how it works. A puppet doesn't care how he's acting because he doesn't control his own strings. He's just a puppet doing as he is told! And unlike Pinocchio, whose nose grew longer with each lie, Obama's face simply doesn't change. His image is manufactured and controlled by third parties, and they will keep that image constant until it serves their interests to do otherwise.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 pm

What about Congress less the manchurian candidate. How the hell did the whole Congress get co opted? Bureaucracy, conflict of interest, blackmail, secret societies, carrots on sticks? There is an electronic eye that is being attached to Smart technology going global fast.

Quote:
Cenk Uygur comes across as a bit naive

Reason and conspiracy theorist go hand in hand. I thought it was good that the team was able to extrapolate the current paranoia with security and 1936 Fascism and Russian Gulags. I have no doubt that there is a contingency to eliminate everyone who is dissenting. Emp the entire grid, tag and bag all dissidents, (which includes you and me and everyone else contributing to these types of sites.) When the dust settles reinstate a new internet, communications network supported by the NSA. A good quote the Young Turks mentioned was a statistic involving the Nazis see something say something SS network. 1 out of every 10 people were involved with giving information to the state. Incredible deviance with our species to save its own ass. With the whip of false flag terror behind their chariots I dont think there is nothing they can't do.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:29 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
How the hell did the whole Congress get co opted?

Money. Those that cooperate stay in Congress a long time and come out very rich. Those that don't cooperate are set up, threatened, compromised, betrayed, undermined, and cannot get re-elected. It's a very polished system.

magamud wrote:
I thought it was good that the team was able to extrapolate the current paranoia with security and 1936 Fascism and Russian Gulags.

I agree, it is good. I know their hearts are in the right place. I didn't mean for my criticism to imply otherwise.

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next