Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer 

Post Re: Joe Rogan with Dr. Steven Greer
Quote:
meaning the evidence for ETs being here and the long-standing cover-up to hide it from the public.

This is the most important thing. With this perspective I can appreciate anyone who puts this point forward. Common good.

Tue May 28, 2013 5:46 pm

What you have, Andy, is an allegation, probably by a lawyer for the UFO Research Coalition. It says nothing about "selling the work of others with his name on it". Greer himself wrote that the BAE document "was not, nor has it ever been, sold by CSETI, contrary to false and defaming statements made by others."

Are you also dismissing, the statements made by the original author whose name is on the document?

The mistake you and many others are making is being distracted by attacks on the messenger instead of researching the message. Destroying the credibility of the messenger in order to kill the message is one of the oldest tricks in the sociopaths' book. It doesn't really matter if the BAE document is copyrighted or not. What matters are the incidents reported in the BAE document, meaning the evidence for ETs being here and the long-standing cover-up to hide it from the public.

The use of the word "mistake" can be very leading and in this instant misleading, which shouldn't be overlooked as I think your desire to believe Mr Greer is clouding your judgement and I'm taking about the messenger here not his so called "expert witnesses".

Didn't our friend Atticus also make outlandish claims without a shred of evidence to back them up?

ImageImage

magamud wrote:
Quote:
meaning the evidence for ETs being here and the long-standing cover-up to hide it from the public.

This is the most important thing. With this perspective I can appreciate anyone who puts this point forward. Common good.

FTR and as can probably be deduced from my response's here, I'm not that interested in whether ET's here or not!

Who gives a crap! and what is it they want anyhow? they certainly didn't give crap about the US dropping two nukes on Japan in 1945, aren't they supposed to have the ability to remotely disable them?

That's just exactly what we need, extraterrestrial drama junkies distracting mankind away from it's real problem, itself!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Quote:
I'm not that interested in whether ET's here or not!

Oh did not know that.

Quote:
extraterrestrial drama junkies distracting mankind away from it's real problem, itself!

That is a problem, but we should not throw the baby out with the bathwater. If mankind can realize that he is not alone perhaps we could be better stewards of the planet and improve our condition. Also its interesting how much covering up the govt does to stop us from extrapolating this issue.

I come in peace...

Wed May 29, 2013 12:36 am

:lol:

Wed May 29, 2013 12:51 am

Bashar - About Marijuana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_lqBUqUddo

:jest:

Wed May 29, 2013 1:00 am

Wed May 29, 2013 1:22 am

I paid how much to use your night vision goggles to see a naturally occurring phenomena???

Where's the aliens, free energy and sincerity? :giggle:

Wed May 29, 2013 2:13 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Are you also dismissing, the statements made by the original author whose name is on the document?

Not at all. The original author made no statement. The UFO Research Coalition claimed he did, but they provided no physical evidence. But I agree there is a dispute going on, and it could have an impact on Greer's credibility as a human being, which could have some affect on the messages he delivers.

andywight wrote:
I think your desire to believe Mr Greer is clouding your judgement

I think your desire to disbelieve Mr. Greer is clouding your judgement. We all must beware of the inherent biases we carry, regardless of their source.

Just to clarify, there are things Greer says that I have serious doubts about. Other things he says seem highly likely. The Disclosure Project was a good effort on his part, and indicates to me that he is not likely to be controlled opposition.

andywight wrote:
Didn't our friend Atticus also make outlandish claims without a shred of evidence to back them up?

Aye, that he did. He was the consummate con-artist. Could Greer also be a con-artist? Yes, it's possible, but the preponderance of evidence I have says he's not, but that is only my opinion based on the limited knowledge I have acquired through Internet research. I could be wrong, and I welcome all evidence that can convince me that I am wrong. But you haven't provided any yet.

Wed May 29, 2013 2:20 am
Site Admin

Andy provided me with this link. While it is not proof that Greer is a fake, it is a red flag because of Greer's desire to make money. But on the other hand, who among us has not been programmed from birth to believe that we must make money to survive? If Greer's ultimate goal in life was to make loads of money, why did he leave his lucrative position as an Emergency Room Physician to pursue the virtually non-paying field of ET disclosure?

I also stumbled across something quite interesting here. An Avalon member I "know" named qbeac asked Bill Ryan in 2009 if Greer can be trusted. The real question should have been if Bill Ryan can be trusted. We now know Bill Ryan cannot be trusted, so it is interesting to see Ryan's response. First, he takes the opportunity to promote himself (via Project Camelot). Then he says people in-the-know ignore Greer (another subtle self-promotion). Then he discredits Greer with three "falsehoods", implying you can't believe a word Greer says. And finally, Ryan says "His ethics and values are open to question." You gotta love the hypocrisy of that one. Ryan suggests Greer is a predatory and clandestine homosexual. I've seen lots of evidence, including private messages from abused lovers, that Bill Ryan is an extremely sociopathic and predatory heterosexual.

So if Bill Ryan chooses to subtly discredit Greer by ignoring his message and attacking the messenger, that adds slightly to Greer's credibility, in my opinion. :lol:

Hey, qbeac, where are you, man? I miss your posts!

Wed May 29, 2013 5:43 am

Dr. Stephen Greer: A man in relentless pursuit of the truth or master salesman?

Dr. Steven M. Greer is setting himself up to be the next L. Ron Hubbard.

At a party in the early 1950s, before Scientology become Hubbard's main focus, Hubbard was overheard saying, "Religion is where the money is." That was the birth of the biggest business every to be disguised as a modern religion. It's seems to me Greer is going down the same road.

On the surface Greer seems to be a scientist who is extremely interesting in uncovering alien conspiracies and helping the world be a better place with secret alien technologies. Greer's Advanced Energy Research Organization (AERO) has the sole mission of finding clean renewable energy sources. Which is delightful and what the world needs right? Right.

So let's give him gold star for that.

Connected to that is the Orion Project, which concentrates more on the implementation of AERO's found technologies. This project in completely funded by private sources and has shown no results. This is where it gets fuzzy for me. It seems as if no technologies have been successfully discovered and reproduced by AERO, so why would Greer start taking money to implement them?

So let's give him a negative gold star here.

Greer also started the Disclosure Project. This project is trying to uncover governmental conspiracies hiding alien contact. Greer is a firm believer in unidentified flying objects (UFOs) and and extraterrestrials (ETs) - he even considers himself a ufologist. The disclosure project is founded on these beliefs and helps to bring other people with similar beliefs together. He's had several conventions that brought together people who believe they saw, contacted, or were abducted by aliens. Which is also good, in a way, in that these people have a place to meet.

Let's give him half a gold star, then.

The disclosure project supposedly receives government funds from "covert" departments. Which is a little dicey because the project hasn't shown any real results or evidence to support its claim. I'm not sure if I like the idea of my tax money going towards something with no results or actual measurable output, but I guess I'll turn a blind eye because there's "potential" for groundbreaking discovery.

These three projects-AERO, Orion, and Disclosure-all seem a little sketchy to me, but still leave me on the fence about whether Greer is really an obsessed scientist or a conniving extortionist. When he started the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) in 1990 it seemed like an honest nonprofit organization, until he started offering week long seminars he called "Ambassador to the Universe."

This is where everything is illuminated for me. The seminar claims to teach attendees to "remote view", cultivate a cosmic consciousness, and to be precognitive or see the future. All through meditation techniques. Supernatural, psychic powers. All for the small fee of $995. For less than a grand Greer will teach you to have not only physic powers, but cosmic powers to contact aliens. Plus all his books are required for the seminar, of course. Again there has been results from these seminars.

Let's give him 995 negative gold stars for this, which is fair, right?

So that leaves Dr, Greer with -994 1/2 gold stars. Read more...

Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next