Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
DoubleThink 
Site Admin

Post Re: DoubleThink
Quote:
"I've never been asked by a president to do something I thought was illegal or immoral or wrong..." -- Donald Rumsfeld

I believe this is highly likely to be a very clever lie, like most everything else Rumsfeld says. We are listening to a successful sociopath, for Pete's sake! Rumsfeld is not a source of real honesty or morality! Sociopaths will not "think" things are immoral or wrong when most normal people would. So Rumsfeld could have been asked to do things immoral and wrong by presidents, but he can claim the contrary because of the "I thought" escape clause.

I also love how sociopaths resort to the "I don't know" excuse when they are being grilled, but never use it when they have a free hand to deceive and manipulate. Clinton did this exact same thing in front of a grand jury, and Rumsfeld is doing it now in front of the viewing public. It is so insidious!

What Rumsfeld should have said if he were really honest -- "I've often been asked by a president to do something normal people would think is illegal or immoral or wrong, but neither the president nor I thought that, because we aren't normal, and we are proud of it!"

Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Lying is magnificently treacherous. I say magnificent because its the epitome of pure aggression. Insidiously predatory...

If you do not have the ability to recognize sociopaths at this level you will certainly get hypnotized by their convincing oratory.

I put a spell on you indeed.

Thu May 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
If you do not have the ability to recognize sociopaths at this level you will certainly get hypnotized by their convincing oratory.

I actually caught myself being drawn in by Rumsfeld's charm! If you allow your emotions to guide you, you are putty in their hands! The successful sociopaths like Rumsfeld are that good.

Fri May 17, 2013 1:52 am

"Things Are Looking Up! The American Auto Industry Is Thriving!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuOc_OUdugw

Admin note: The above link was broken (or subtly censored). I created a new tag called "video" to directly embed mp4 or ogg files. I also found another copy of the video and saved it to the local server. Now I can host videos myself independently of YouTube and Vimeo!

Obama Deception
(duration 3:14)

What a liar and con-artist this repulsive traitor is!

Sat May 18, 2013 4:39 pm
Site Admin

Obama's speech is a neurolinguistic programming lesson. Study it carefully. Here's what's in his message being delivered to your unconscious mind which unquestioningly accepts everything as truth.

• work hard
  • support us
  • work even harder
  • everything is thriving, booming, improving
  • we'll all prosper
  • thanks

It's a kind of covert and conversational hypnosis. Obama is a very smooth operator, a trained monkey schooled as a con-artist who is selling you the Brooklyn Bridge for a price you can't possibly pass up. Only the truth is that Obama doesn't own the Brooklyn Bridge. He's a LIAR! He doesn't care about you, at all! At all!! He is a dangerous sociopath and a parasite that will suck every drop of blood out of your body that he can get away with!

Sat May 18, 2013 9:16 pm
Site Admin

What do Derren Brown, Milton Erickson, and Barack Obama have in common?

They all practice covert, conversational hypnosis.

This is really blowing my mind! The last time I felt this way, I was learning how I had been completely hoodwinked by the mainstream media concerning 9/11. Facing the con-artistry of 9/11 was a watershed event in my life. It was much like described in the song "Amazing Grace" with "I once was blind, but now I see."

Andy has been influential in exposing me to Derren Brown with his posts at Nexus (before we were both banned from there for exposing King Richard and Queen Celine). I was amazed by Derren's abilities (1 2 3 4 5 6), but I didn't really understand some of what he was doing. Now that understanding is slowly being developed as I research covert, conversational hypnosis.

It started with Milton Erickson, though this kind of hypnosis has been practiced for thousands of years, but most likely as esoteric teachings or handed-down techniques based on a variety of explanations and rationalizations (much like it is today). Milton's life story alone is mind-boggling, and his psychological credentials are impressive, to put it mildly.

Barack Obama has been clearly coached in the art of covert conversational hypnosis, and has been a very good student. Of course, he's had lots of practice and spectacular results. He has become the quintessential con-artist, much like Bush and Clinton before him. Evidently, this technique has been used by multiple administrations, for who knows how long. I suspect every president since Lyndon B. Johnson has been trained in it.

For reasons I didn't understand very well in the past, I have a very strong revulsion to listening to prepared speeches by both Bush and Obama. Now I understand better why. It's because they aren't saying anything, at least not to the conscious part of one's mind. Their speeches are aimed at the unconscious part, and the payload consists of lies. Somehow, I picked up on that, and it bothered me a great deal. Exactly as it should.

The majority of people listening to Obama's prepared speeches have no clue that they are being hypnotically (subconsciously) deceived and manipulated, much as they were by the orchestrated mainstream media coverage of 9/11. It is immoral, unethical, and criminal, but the sociopaths directing the show are getting away with it scot-free.

We need to learn about this subject in order to be free of their control.

March 11, 2021: Some of the Derren Brown videos have been censored, but here is the pivotal one that I finally found again!

Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 am

Fantastic post! Probably should just turn my tv off. Sick insidious bastards! My position in the idiot line just moved up.

Sun May 19, 2013 12:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Probably should just turn my tv off.

Absolutely! This is so important. Why would you want to voluntarily give your attention to a brainwashing device? Why would you buy one for your home, your most private sanctum (sanctum - a private place where one is free from intrusion)? Why would you pay to have countless selections of brainwashing content delivered continually to your home?

I think it's been at least seven years since I swore off TV. I almost never watch it. On those rare occasions when I happen to be confronted with one in operation (down at the pawn shop, in airports, in hospitals), I notice two things. One is how powerfully it draws you in. There is no doubt of the hypnotic effect it has on humans. The other is how angry it makes me, because I can clearly see the deception and manipulation. Within thirty seconds, I am literally crying out "Liars!"

Quote:
Sick insidious bastards! My position in the idiot line just moved up.

Ah, yes, you read my old blog post. :lol:

Mon May 20, 2013 3:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Obama’s actions present the frightening picture of a genuinely perverted man, an egomaniac hypnotist with a g-d complex grown from his ability to get millions to eat out of his hand. -- source

• genuinely perverted man
  • egomaniac
  • hypnotist
  • god complex
  • manipulates millions

How many of you can recognize the tell-tale signs of a sociopath?

I read all five parts of this very lengthy article, exactly as recommended by the author, from beginning to end, all the way through. The author was right to make this recommendation, though he was wrong to put that recommendation at the end of the article. Fortunately, I happened to see it on my initial quick scan through and elected to follow his advice. It was indeed good advice, for the material was new to me and presented a sizeable learning curve.

In his conclusion, he states:

Quote:
The techniques used by Obama are the most deceptive forms of communication known to man. They sideline rational judgment and implant subconscious commands that change how people feel and behave without any awareness of the manipulation. -- source

Covert conversational hypnosis is precisely the kind of tool sociopaths would eagerly employ to deceive and manipulate. It is not Obama alone that is behind this. Obama is just the delivery boy. His speeches are written for him, and he is carefully coached in the manner to best deliver them. There is a large, organized group of sociopaths behind Obama. This same group was behind Bush and earlier presidents, behind 9/11, behind the central banking system, behind the ceaseless wars, behind Monsanto, behind the Gulf oil spill debacle, behind Fukushima, and behind the creeping destruction of the only planet we can call home.

Why do we tolerate them?

Mon May 20, 2013 7:01 am
Site Admin

One last thought about Derren Brown concerning his NLP demonstration, from a self-described skeptic:

Quote:
So what do I believe happened? I think that Pegg wanted the red BMX all along, and Brown somehow obtained this information well before the show – enough time to get a red BMX ready to reveal during the trick. The NLP-spiel is just an extravagant misdirection. The real trick was getting Pegg to find a note in his own handwriting with ‘leather jacket’ written on. -- source

This is really interesting. I suspect that our skeptic has not read Milton Erickson or any background information on hypnosis in general or conversational hypnosis in particular. Instead, he believes he knows what happened. A rational skeptic is willing to ignore verifiable information on the workings of human psychology (as studied by Erickson) and instead subscribe to a belief that makes him feel more comfortable, despite the uncomfortable truth that he can't figure out how the written note was created and planted, or the absurdity of a grown man wanting a red BMX bike when he can choose anything he would like for his dream present. In other words, the skeptic is as susceptible to illogical psychological machinations as Simon Pegg was in this video. Or in even simpler terms, our skeptic is human and can be fooled, even when he thinks he can't be fooled and is actually fooling himself.

Fascinating.

Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next