Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
David Wynn Miller QUANTUM GRAMMAR 

Post David Wynn Miller QUANTUM GRAMMAR

http://www.facebook.com/download/486469118079844/Word%20syntax%20examples.doc

http://www.facebook.com/download/350774828371850/Understanding%20Syntax.pdf

Just stumbled across this. Very interesting stuff!

Lots to watch.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 am

Post Re: David Wynn Miller QUANTUM GRAMMAR
difficult to believe this guy but interesting nonetheless

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:14 pm

Think he is talking shit IMO

Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Im not sure, but I like his takes with Maritime law and language itself. The possibility that we are under some Sci Fi conglomerate using postal law, symbology and language is open to me. The human vessel in dry dock etc... Its enough that we are slaves in our own personal human dynamics, but what if this stems from a greater dynamic that stays hidden. Sure you could say CIA, banker stuff, but what if it does not end there. The prison system appears to be operated by something that is not human imho.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Yes his ideas are definately interesting but I do feel safer calling foul before believing what he has to say. If it is true well then it's very very important his information. He definately is very smart and that holds true even if he is making half of the stuff up. However he does say that the last 47 presidents were left-handed which according to wiki is bullshit.(george W bush was right-handed according to pictures of him signing documents etc).

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:47 pm

bump

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm
Site Admin

I read about David Miller over at Universal Spectrum while reading through Heebert's posts, the member US banned for unknown reasons. Post #3 suggests David Miller is a con-artist. Was that why Heebert was banned, because he wouldn't follow the cult mindset? Just wondering...

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:20 pm

Quote:
David Wynn Miller has 17 years of full time college, working as a tool and die welder at night. He worked 26 years of real estate and 38 years of law practice (80,000 hours at 40 hours/week, but he says he did it in 32 years, so he worked 47 hour weeks). He did 2500 seminars, which might take 7 years (assuming 1 per day). He taught college for 38 years. He doesn't sleep, so he found even more time to teach underwater welding. He did the television programs on 9/11 about what really happened (shall we say 2 years of work?). I didn't know programs about what really happened on 9/11 were ever aired. I guess I missed that. There are only a few people in the world that have his credentials in heat-treating, nuclear science, string theory, and quantum physics. Let's say he managed all that while not sleeping, so we won't count those years of work. He can "blow through" an inch thick pile of documents "in about a minute" and tell you where all the errors are. It took him 6 years to figure out 5,000 languages backwards and forwards, a rate of 2 languages per day.

If you do the math, that's easily 128 years of round-the-clock work.

David Wynn Miller is 63 years old.

But despite that work schedule, he doesn't age. Yet he became an adult.

Quack?

Oops. Is that character assassination?

Thanks Chico Just putting here for ref

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
Thanks Chico Just putting here for ref

Good idea, given Universal Spectrum's proclivity to censor posts, threads, and members.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:55 pm

I read about David Miller over at Universal Spectrum while reading through Heebert's posts, the member US banned for unknown reasons. Post #3 suggests David Miller is a con-artist. Was that why Heebert was banned, because he wouldn't follow the cult mindset? Just wondering...

Don't be disingenuous, Heebert ... um, Chico.

Let's keep it real: one doesn't need to wonder about sockpuppets one creates and manipulates. One just needs to launder the sock once in a while before the sweat causes an odor big enough to neutralize a skunk.

You lied about Heebie. You lied about discovering United People and someone there named UncleSpook after supposedly mounting the google horse on a research charge. You are currently spreading innuendo about a cult mindset at Universal (e.g. death by slow-acting toxic suggestion).

Your ongoing fixation with Heebie is just adding to the preponderance. I mean, Dr. Frankenstein, too, had a hard time letting go of his creation. Wot?

Wasn't it Sun Tzu, who, in his book "The Art Of War" advised to give the enemy an honorable retreat in the face of defeat?

To honor Sun Tzu, I'm trying to give you a mirror to save face in retreat ... but you keep wanting to play but without a face. I suppose energy vampires don't reflect all that much, either pensively or spectrally.

Pax

ps: Get some help, my friend.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next