Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
MIND CONTROL 

Post Re: MIND CONTROL
UncleZook wrote:
ps: So when should we have this 4-way skype slash virtual recorded radio show, Chico ... before I get banned ... or after?

It's an intriguing idea to have a now-exposed gatekeeper who is deliberately trying to get himself banned from United People participate in such a conversation. What other forum would do that? On the other hand, I can't imagine that your employers are very satisfied with your performance right about now. Are you desperately hoping for a final chance to redeem yourself in their eyes?

Chico claims I have been exposed as a gatekeeper.

I claim that he has been exposed as a gatekeeper.

So enough of the claiming and schoolyard bluster.

Let the people judge for themselves who is the cowering and who is the fearless ... who is the phony and who is the real deal ... who is the gatekeeper and who is the truthseeker.

Pax Showdown At OK Corrall

ps: Put up or shut up, Chico. Are you going to arrange the 4-way skype? We can discuss anything you want, even Nexus. I relish having a go at you on that particular subject ... where so much innuendo has passed through that the Banning For Dollars thread should be renamed Innuendo Junction, IMO. You'll have a chance to convince the masses ... and i will have a chance to shred your account to bits. What's more fair than that?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You'll have a chance to convince the masses ... and i will have a chance to shred your account to bits.

That's already been done in the Banning for Dollars thread, and it continues to be done in the UncleZook -- busted! thread. Of course, you would like to wipe the slate clean and start from zero, but the record stands. We can't ignore true history, despite your continual attempts to twist it to your advantage.

As Bill Clinton demonstrated, a real sociopath never stops scheming. Don't think we haven't noticed.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:16 pm

You still want to allow filler busting? Or maybe Chic we should have days when one of us control a show, so that we can get our exposes out of the way... :lol:

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:20 pm

I think this is more of the spear of mind control, controlling primitive emotions. Its suggested this parasite increases Male aggression and female hypersexuality, amongst many other things. I would not be surprised if there is traces of this type of poisoning throughout our timeline..

Toxoplasma gondii
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

The worlds most successful parasite?
Quote:
What Is Toxoplasma gondii?
It infects more than half of the world’s population. It has a wide variety of intermediate hosts, is highly transmissible, and can even alter an organisms behavior in order to increase it’s own spread. In sum, it has all the trappings of the most successful known parasite. Toxoplasma gondii, also known as Toxoplasma, is a parasite in the protozoan phylum Apicomplexa that is present in most animals and birds. It is an obligate, intracellular parasite that has both asexual and sexual lifecycle phases. It has a nonseasonal worldwide distribution, and the oocysts tend to fare better in tropical climates with warmer soil. Most natural infections are acquired by ingesting undercooked meat containing tissue cysts or from food contaminated by cat feces.

http://www.stanford.edu/class/humbio153 ... lysis.html
Quote:
The link between Toxoplasma gondii and an increase in aggressive behavior in rats has been conclusively demonstrated (Berdoy 2000).

History of poison
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_poison

Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:57 pm
Site Admin

As Spock would say, "Fascinating."

Imagine that who we are and how we behave is potentially influenced by the parasites living within us. How could we expect it to be otherwise, when who we are and how we behave is definitely influenced by the parasites living outside of us (the ruling sociopaths).

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm
Site Admin

This article reminded me of the BBC program on sociopaths where the investigator discovered his own genetic predilection to sociopathy. Here the investigator of toxoplasma gondii suspects his behavior matches those infected with the parasite, and when he has himself tested, he discovers he is indeed carrying the parasite.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Looking forward to the interview. Amazing stuff. i guess its true about crazy single women hoarding litters of cats. :lol:

:jest:

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
What I can do, is to trace the progression of events which shows how close humanity is to being totally controlled by outside interests who do not have our best interests at heart. ... Walk with me through the next 2000 words as I detail how perilously close we all are to losing our free will, our dignity and even our souls. For the future of humanity, I view what is unfolding as an extinction level event. -- The Ultimate Goal Is Mind Control

Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Technical and scientific momentum would then feed on the situation it exploits." -- Zbigniew Brzezinski.

Elites are sociopaths, and Zbigniew Brzezinski, Obama's current foreign policy adviser, is one of them. This is the same Brzezinski who, as National Security adviser to President Carter, directed the jihadists for the CIA during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan. This is the same Brzezinski that tried to suppress the landmark book "Political Ponerology" by fellow countryman Andrew Lobaczewski, whom Brzezinski "befriended" so that he could sabotage the publishing of the book.

If you take a few minutes to translate what Brzezinski is saying in the above quote, the message is quite chilling, as you would expect from a hard-core sociopath. Here is how I translate it:

Quote:
Unhindered by any morality, empathy, or compassion for others, sociopaths will not hesitate to increase their power and control over the masses by using the latest classified technologies to mind-manipulate the public and keep society under close surveillance and control. Once we succeed, there will be no stopping us.

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Site Admin

If you take a few minutes to translate what Brzezinski is saying in the above quote...

Brzezinski knows about this stuff. It's why he says the things he says. He's an insider among the ruling sociopaths. The average person doesn't have a clue about what Brzezinski is talking about, because the average person doesn't have a clue about what Brzezinski knows. And if you show him what Brzezinski knows, the average person doesn't have a clue what it means.

Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next