Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
9/11 -- the smoking gun 

Post Re: 9/11 -- the smoking gun
My hunch is some form of nuclear technology that heretofore could not be found in the public record.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Nuclear fission is very unlikely ... but there is a remote possibility.

An enormous amount of energy was needed to pulverize those two towers into dust. When it comes to generating enormous amounts of energy, there aren't many options available to humans. And if scientific analysis of the remnants of that demolition show the decay products of nuclear fission in the correct proportions with respect to each other, are we to conclude that "nuclear fission is very unlikely"?

As you correctly point out, there is indeed already a preponderance of evidence indicating the true nature of the crimes committed on 9/11. Another puzzle piece is not needed to visualize the big picture or to realize the picture we have been publicly fed is bogus. Nevertheless, we cannot pick and choose the evidence we wish to consider. If the evidence is sound, it must be included.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Site Admin

My hunch is some form of nuclear technology that heretofore could not be found in the public record.

Bingo!

Israel has been caught using nuclear weapons on the Palestinians in Gaza over the past five years. Oh, you didn't know? Me neither. That's because it is kept quiet and hidden, and also because these new nuclear weapons are nothing like the nukes from 60 years ago. They are small (you can carry one in a backpack) and radioactively "clean" (so to speak). Their energy output has been scaled down to be only as powerful as desired.

The tell-tale chemical signature of these types of bombs is the "smoking gun" that proves Israel has used them. What's that? Chemical signature discovered? Israelis involved?

Did I mention the same thing has been found with regards to 9/11? (See the opening post of this thread.)

P.S. Note the pyroclastic flows in the picture below from 2008. Compare to the pyroclastic flows of the larger 9/11 demolitions here.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 am

NEW: 9/11 Hotel Video Released of NO PLANE hitting the Pentagon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SeMtoU ... r_embedded

I cant verify if this is new. My point being that this video is propaganda.
My reason, is the vagueness, like UFO's or super moon closeups. In other words its on the fence. How can we have such incredible surveillance over our species yet cannot produce "evidence." How many cameras do you think are around the pentagon?
This is contrived and manipulated.

So some reasons for the propaganda.
Civil war, Uncertainty, Pessimism, Sarcasm, Division....

The video saids it has over 50,000 views in a week...

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:27 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
My point being that this video is propaganda. My reason, is the vagueness...

You're certain it is propaganda? Has it been doctored? When is video evidence valid and not propaganda? Does the information that it was forced into being released by a lawsuit have any bearing on your assessment? How sharp does the resolution and focus have to be before the video is considered worthy?

The main point you make is that there were lots of cameras surveilling the Pentagon. All those videos were confiscated by the government and hidden away, never to be released to the public. The real question is why would they do that? Who are they protecting?

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 am

Quote:
You're certain it is propaganda?

A hunch

Quote:
Has it been doctored?

Cant know

Quote:
When is video evidence valid and not propaganda?

Can video even be credible for evidence with CGI?

Quote:
Does the information that it was forced into being released by a lawsuit have any bearing on your assessment

A little, as the legal system can easily be manipulated.

Quote:
Who are they protecting?

They are protecting invisibility...

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:57 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Who are they protecting?
They are protecting invisibility...

They are protecting the perpetrators, who happen to be higher up the hierarchy than they are. The perpetrators control the livelihoods of the minions that do their bidding.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:37 am

Quote:
They are protecting the perpetrators, who happen to be higher up the hierarchy than they are. The perpetrators control the livelihoods of the minions that do their bidding.

Its a system similar to an Ant colony or a bee colony, or more to a virus or cancer.

Interesting to see how it manifests in our species....

Demigods we are indeed....

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 am
Site Admin

When I first read Christopher Bollyn's attack on Gordon Duff, I had a strong feeling of déjà vu. Bollyn was attacking Duff in the same manner that Zook attacks me -- poor assumptions, arrogant certainty, binary thinking, lots of accusations, and no real substance. The attack had a gatekeeping quality to it that I've seen a lot of from Zook.

Where have we seen Bollyn before? Here. Zook loved this Bollyn revelation, insisting that it have its own thread, because it fingered Israel and Zionists. I was not so certain. Andy saw his opportunity to get in some easy licks, which a good game-playing sociopath cannot resist. Who could ask for more revealing dynamics.

We've even seen Bollyn earlier when he attacked Greg Palast. Zook swallowed that story hook, line, and sinker, because Zook wanted evidence against Palast to confirm his (Zook's) unerring discernment at sniffing out gatekeepers. Once again, I was not so certain. Zook was absolutely certain, and made sure to paint me as clueless.

Now, we have Jim Fetzer attacking Bollyn and defending Duff. Unlike Bollyn, Fetzer does provide substance. The evidence for esoteric mini-nukes being used on 9/11 is something I've already written about. Nuclear explosions leave behind significant quantities of rare elements that aren't found in any other circumstance. The proportions of those elements are like the unmistakable fingerprint of a nuclear explosion that cannot be dismissed.

My suspicions of Bollyn being a "limited hangout" gatekeeper working for the organized sociopaths were awakened when he reported Israel had the twin 777 of the missing Flight 370 airplane. It didn't seem likely that Bollyn would figure this out all by himself without some Zionist help. Bollyn's latest attack on Duff certainly obfuscates the 9/11 truth in the public arena, which the sociopaths would surely initiate. I find the evidence for mini-nukes being used on the WTC towers very compelling, which would blow the official explanation of 9/11 completely off the map and strongly implicate the U.S. shadow government. This makes very good sense if Duff, Fetzer, and Palast are more whistle-blowers than gatekeepers, and Bollyn is more gatekeeper than whistle-blower.

But even more critical is that we understand how extremely difficult it is to separate the real truth-seekers from the operatives working wittingly or unwittingly for the ruling sociopaths. We have the microcosm version of that right here in the forum, with Zook and Andy doing their best to discredit Chico and Mags. One side is sociopathic, and they make it as confusing as possible for people not so absorbed in the battle to tell the good guys from the bad guys. That's how it works on the macrocosm level, too. The sociopaths want you to be certain that they are right, that what they tell you is the truth. The non-sociopaths want you to question everything and dismiss nothing, essentially meaning to make uncertainty your anchor so that you do not close off your mind to the real truth, which the sociopaths have no intention of telling you.

Wed May 28, 2014 4:50 am

When I first read Christopher Bollyn's attack on Gordon Duff, I had a strong feeling of déjà vu. Bollyn was attacking Duff in the same manner that Zook attacks me -- poor assumptions, arrogant certainty, binary thinking, lots of accusations, and no real substance. The attack had a gatekeeping quality to it that I've seen a lot of from Zook.

Duff is problematic in the same way Alex Jones is ... at least, in my discernment. They say the right things most of the time ... but they always do something or say something that makes you wonder "Where did that come from?"

Bollyn appears to be the genuine article. I will continue to trust Bollyn over Duff until evidence presents itself that is contrary.

Quote:
Where have we seen Bollyn before? Here. Zook loved this Bollyn revelation, insisting that it have its own thread, because it fingered Israel and Zionists. I was not so certain. Andy saw his opportunity to get in some easy licks, which a good game-playing sociopath cannot resist. Who could ask for more revealing dynamics.

Chico's modus operandi is to smear those who reject his invalid arguments. He compensates for personal deficits in rational counter by offering up emotional counters of "You're a sociopath!" The archives hold it, and these days, almost every post he makes, too, holds it.

Getting back to the message, Bollyn has integrity because he is part of a growing number of truthseekers that are not steering away from the observable reality, namely, the vast network of data pointing to the capstone of the bankster empire as being the designers and implementers of the global corruptions in advance of FSD ... truthseekers who further recognize that the bankster power pyramid capstone essentially comprises of Talmudists/Zionists/Rothschilds, adherents of the only operating manual out there that even aspires to FSD, e.g. The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion.

Corruptions by design, fiat money, secretive organization ... and to a much lesser extent by generalized, random confluence of sociopathic interests. The acolytes of The Protocols are very identifiable, but Chico wants to gloss over this identification in favor of an amorphous mass of humanity called sociopaths. Such is the purpose of fifth column quills. So be it.

But make no mistake, the cowards and dimwits that steer away from identifying The Protocols as the primary source of corruptions ... are the biggest obstacles to the truths ... and consequently, to humanity.

Quote:
We've even seen Bollyn earlier when he attacked Greg Palast. Zook swallowed that story hook, line, and sinker, because Zook wanted evidence against Palast to confirm his (Zook's) unerring discernment at sniffing out gatekeepers. Once again, I was not so certain. Zook was absolutely certain, and made sure to paint me as clueless.

Greg Palast is 100% Zionist agent. And Chicodoodoo is either as clueless as per Zook early claims ... or as mendacious as per Zook's growing realization of the fifth column. Presently, you're being squeezed by your own mendacity, Chico. Earlier, the squeezing was accomplished by your many fallacious arguments of uncertainty, specifically, support for unwarranted uncertainty. Later, by your bankrupt diagnoses of sociopathy which bag actual sociopaths as easily as bagging anyone you happen to disagree with.

Bollyn was right about Palast, who has no reserves of uncertainty left to disappear into ... but, no doubt, Chico will construct some for him.

Quote:
Now, we have Jim Fetzer attacking Bollyn and defending Duff. Unlike Bollyn, Fetzer does provide substance. The evidence for esoteric mini-nukes being used on 9/11 is something I've already written about. Nuclear explosions leave behind significant quantities of rare elements that aren't found in any other circumstance. The proportions of those elements are like the unmistakable fingerprint of a nuclear explosion that cannot be dismissed.

Fetzer had been exposed as a limited hangout shill a long time ago when he attacked physicist Stephen Jones and thermite/thermate/nanothermite. No big surprise that you would support a fellow shill, Chico.

There is absolutely no evidence for mini-nukes. Dmitri Khalezov, who tried to peddle the mini-nukes theory, was exposed as a disinformation artist by his own explanations of the nuclear sequence of events. I elucidated a critical flaw in the mini-nuke hypothesis here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/archive/index.php/t-2209.html

beginExcerpt
Zook
11th September 2010, 15:56
Hi Swami,

Dimitri Khalezov

Torrents: http://www.torrentz.com/ea8125db18edeaa ... 2b3fd6ccb0

This is Zionism: http://thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2010/ ... ition.html

I find Dmitri Khalezov`s account to be less than credible. For one, he claims that the crushed zone created by a 150-kiloton thermonuclear device located some 50 meters below the bottom of (either) twin tower - some 77 feet below ground level - would shoot up the tower to heights in excess of 290 meters. But if this were the case, then all of the tower below 290 meters would have been crushed into microscopic dust and sequentially from bottom up because the crushing occurs closest to the nuclear device first. To wit, there would not have been top down destruction as observed, rather, the top part (beyond 290 meters) would have fallen at free fall speed into the virtually absent bottom part composed of microscopic dust. Khalezov condemns his own account further by noting that the dust is primarily made from pulverized steel. See below excerpt.

http://www.nuclear-demolition.com/911-w ... works.html

*************beignExcerpt************************* ******
In case of the WTC Twin Towers or the Sears Tower the "damaged zone" could likely reach up to 350-370 meters, while "crushed zone" that follows immediately, would likely reach up to 290-310 meters. But in case of the much shorter WTC-7 its entire length will be within the "crushed zone" - so it would be pulverized completely. This ability of nuclear demolition to pulverize steel and concrete alike is one of its unique features.

The picture below shows an example of that fine microscopic dust that covered all over Manhattan after the WTC demolition. Many people mistakenly believed that it was allegedly "concrete dust". No, it was not. It was "complete" dust - mainly pulverized steel. Despite common misconception, the WTC structures did not contain much concrete. Concrete was used only in some limited quantities to make very thin floors slabs in the Twin Towers construction. It was not used anywhere else. The major part of the WTC Twin Towers was steel, not concrete. So this finest dust was in its major part represented by steel dust accordingly. Though, it was not only "steel dust" alone - it was also a "furniture dust", "wood dust", "paper dust", "carpet dust", "computer parts dust" and even "human dust", since remaining in the Towers human beings were pulverized in the same manner as steel, concrete and furniture.
**************end***************************

Secondly, Khalezov maintains that WTC7 was also brought down by a similarly placed nuke. However, all available video evidence of the WTC7 collapse shows the features of standard controlled demolition: explosive sounds, a central kink, ejected squibs, flashes of light that encircle the structure, free fall speed into its own footprint, etc.

Mind you, nukes may yet have been used at some of the nodes (in tandem with standard and nonstandard demolition techniques). Exact details of the collapse(s) will reveal themselves in the proper time, to be sure. For now, discussion of nukes is not necessary to establish the Inside Job nature of the attacks; indeed, such discussion is likely to obstruct establishment.

Cheers
Uncle Zook
end

Quote:
My suspicions of Bollyn being a "limited hangout" gatekeeper working for the organized sociopaths were awakened when he reported Israel had the twin 777 of the missing Flight 370 airplane. It didn't seem likely that Bollyn would figure this out all by himself without some Zionist help.

Zionist help?? Or anti-Zionist help? If anti-Zionist help, then that speaks favorably of Bollyn ... because Zionism is a sibling of Fascism, Nazism, Communism, etc. With respect to Bollyn's contributions, there is much more evidence for anti-Zionist help than for Zionist help. But then again, a fifth columnist like yourself reads the tea leaves differently ... and usually mixes in a half-quantity of grass before reading.

Quote:
Bollyn's latest attack on Duff certainly obfuscates the 9/11 truth in the public arena, which the sociopaths would surely initiate. I find the evidence for mini-nukes being used on the WTC towers very compelling, which would blow the official explanation of 9/11 completely off the map and strongly implicate the U.S. shadow government. This makes very good sense if Duff, Fetzer, and Palast are more whistle-blowers than gatekeepers, and Bollyn is more gatekeeper than whistle-blower.

Your piss poor discernment has things ass-backwards, yet again. But the evidence is looking more and more like willful deception on your part than piss poor discernment. So I may have to stop referring to yours as PPD.

Quote:
But even more critical is that we understand how extremely difficult it is to separate the real truth-seekers from the operatives working wittingly or unwittingly for the ruling sociopaths. We have the microcosm version of that right here in the forum, with Zook and Andy doing their best to discredit Chico and Mags.

Fifth columnists are worthy of discrediting.

Quote:
One side is sociopathic, and they make it as confusing as possible for people not so absorbed in the battle to tell the good guys from the bad guys. That's how it works on the macrocosm level, too. The sociopaths want you to be certain that they are right, that what they tell you is the truth. The non-sociopaths want you to question everything and dismiss nothing, essentially meaning to make uncertainty your anchor so that you do not close off your mind to the real truth, which the sociopaths have no intention of telling you.

There you go again with that "sociopathic" hee haw ...

In the end, it is sufficient that the facts and rational arguments will out. For no one can play games with those, not even Chico.

Pax

ps: Your understanding of nuclear physics is almost laughable, Chico. But do explain, how does a crushed zone shooting up (as per Khalezov) ... jive with an observable sequential floor-by-floor collapse?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next