Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Poll re Private Information 

Should UP Remove Private Information
Poll ended at Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm
Yes, all private information should be removed immediately. 90%  90%  [ 9 ]
No, this place is a free for all madhouse. Anything goes including posting private information when you are pissed with another member. 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 10

Poll re Private Information 

Post Re: Poll re Private Information
UncleZook wrote:
magamud wrote:
Anonymity and transparency must go hand in hand. It has to be managed in a timely fashion as time is relevant to itself.
It can be in a perpetual flux so relativism and science must also be managed.

Agreed, Mags.

Being a "Bahamian halfwit gatekeeper" I have no clue as to the meaning of what mags posted above, can you please explain this meaning UncleKook?

UncleZook wrote:
To wit, it'll be hell or tall waters before I allow a Bahamian halfwit gatekeeper push me around without getting his own personal space exposed for all to see. And I got more stuff on monkeymunch for the clothesline. It's up to him to put the brakes on his Stasi-tyle pursuit of personal spaces ... or I will do it for him.

Please don't let superior integrity hold you back, "do it" for me! :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Remember, he tried the same trick on TruthHunter; and we subsequently lost TH after Chico - the Stasi-style-smoocher - evicted the wrong individual.

There was no "trick" involved, I simply exposed TruthHunter for what he is, and can understand your reference to him here as you're experiencing this same exposure!

For the record, TruthHunter asked to be removed from the forum and wasn't as UncleZook has just stated "evicted", more classic disinformation from our resident shrill!

Shame on you UncleZook, you lying "sack of BS"!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
magamud wrote:
Anonymity and transparency must go hand in hand. It has to be managed in a timely fashion as time is relevant to itself. It can be in a perpetual flux so relativism and science must also be managed.

Agreed, Mags.

And you accuse me of sucking up? What exactly did you just agree with, Zook? I don't have the slightest idea what Magamud is trying to say, and you jump right in there to agree with him. Maybe you can interpret for us non-sages?

Quote:
However, in my case, since Chico has refused to admonish Andy for a lot of the personal innuendo about my living with my mother

Unlike on other forums steeped in pyramidal hierarchy, my job is not one of policing the members. Members were tasked with that job, and the only one ever admonished at United People by the membership was you, Zook. Suspended for 48 hours, if I recall correctly.

Quote:
we subsequently lost TH after Chico - the Stasi-style-smoocher - evicted the wrong individual.

More "twist and shout" (twist the facts and shout about it)! Truthunter (TH) asked to have his account closed. I wanted to give him 24 hours to change his mind, but he started spamming the forum with repetitive and threatening posts, so I closed his account to stop the spamming. All those posts are still there, if you want to go look for them. Here, I'll make it easy for you:

Busted again, Zook. You are so busted.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 am

Quote:
Anonymity and transparency must go hand in hand. It has to be managed in a timely fashion as time is relevant to itself. It can be in a perpetual flux so relativism and science must also be managed.

Chico you have no idea what im saying. None at all?

Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:50 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Chico you have no idea what im saying. None at all?

Nope. You're not making any sense to me. Anonymity is often at odds with transparency. You need only look at our "black operations" for an example. They have high anonymity and low transparency. "It" has to be managed -- what is "it"? Time is relevant to itself? How does that happen? "It" can be in perpetual flux -- what is "it", and what about when "it" cannot be in perpetual flux? Relativism must be managed? How? What is being related? Science must be managed? How? Isn't that against the freedom of scientific investigation?

No, I'm at a loss to understand you here. I apologize for my poor telepathy.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:15 am

Quote:
Anonymity is often at odds with transparency.

They are both virtuous and can be corrupted. So you cant use binary thinking here with life. You have to apply both in life and that comes from wisdom.

Quote:
"It" has to be managed -- what is "it"?

Life in general.

Quote:
How does that happen?

Time gets impressed by events causing a pattern, an identity.

Quote:
It" can be in perpetual flux -

You mentioned this with how truth is a moving target. Truth is alive and you have to get on track with it.

Quote:
Relativism must be managed? How? What is being related? Science must be managed? How? Isn't that against the freedom of scientific investigation?

Use this dialog as an example. Their is a truth going on and its relative to the posts being made at that time.

Is scientific observations "freedom" being restricted from tracking the truth?

Quote:
I apologize for my poor telepathy.

Its not telepathy, its called thinking.
Perhaps if you slowed down, you might catch it...

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its not telepathy, its called thinking.
Perhaps if you slowed down, you might catch it...

No, it's not thinking, it's communication. I can't even begin to think about your ideas unless you can clearly communicate them to me. Clear communication is our greatest challenge, for all of us, me included. When I reflect on that, I realize how screwed we are.

So here's your original post:
Quote:

Now let's clean it up based on your latest communication.

Quote:
Anonymity and transparency are both virtuous and can be corrupted. Life in general has to be managed in a timely fashion as time is relevant to itself because time gets impressed by events causing a pattern. Truth can be in a perpetual flux as it is relevant to its surroundings and can therefore be managed.

Is that any closer to what you are trying to say? I'm still not clear on your message, by the way, so we still have work to do. For example, it appears to me that time is relevant to events and not to itself.

Quote:
Is scientific observations "freedom" being restricted from tracking the truth?

Are you asking if the freedom to make scientific observations is restricted by tracking the truth? If so, I would answer that it can be very restricted if the accepted truth is not the real truth (religious dogma is an example). If the accepted truth is the real truth, or fairly close to it, then the freedom to make scientific observations can actually be enhanced because it is properly focused on the correct path to expanded knowledge (meaning more truth).

Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:56 am

Quote:
No, it's not thinking, it's communication.

Its more in relation with common sense. Is one responsible to explain that and communications is key.

Quote:
Is that any closer to what you are trying to say?

Ya, and your editing was pretty cool...

Quote:
Are you asking if the freedom to make scientific observations is restricted by tracking the truth?

I was pointing to how scientific observation can be very limited in tracking the truth. Especially human interpersonal dynamics. But this is part of social engineering.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I was pointing to how scientific observation can be very limited in tracking the truth. Especially human interpersonal dynamics. But this is part of social engineering.

Science is a methodology for investigation. As far as I can tell, investigation is required to uncover truth. Truth-seeking requires active searching, and science is a search method, one of the best we've come up with. That's not to say science cannot be corrupted. Our system of national secrecy corrupts science, for example, as does the controlled nature of our captive press. In effect, the social engineering occurring today is impairing science more and more. Tyranny and science are incompatible.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 am

Quote:
Tyranny and science are incompatible.

They work quite well in a Technocracy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technocracy

Science uses psychology to prove interpersonal and social dynamics.

The abuse of power and legitimacy is legendary in this field. I cant think of a more dysfunctional area then maybe the military or coporatism.

Quote:
As far as I can tell, investigation is required to uncover truth

you sure are a humble guy...

Quote:
Our system of national secrecy corrupts science

As to its application. I see the use of application in general as our biggest blind spot in society. This portends to our wisdom, discernment and overall awareness of Reality.

Quote:
controlled nature of our captive press.

This is really the glue and thrust of the conditioning. The way they apply information is the tell, organizing and presenting ideas.
Ministry of truth.
Fact is stranger then fiction. Imagine that...

Quote:
social engineering occurring today is impairing science more and more

Its mutating our innate rights to science, justice, knowledge and truth.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Tyranny and science are incompatible.

They work quite well in a Technocracy.

Sorry, bad communication on my part, especially when taken out of context. I had in mind science in its ideal form, freely available to all, with no restrictions on information flow or opportunities for investigation, and unfettered by the agendas of money men, politicians, or others of sociopathic persuasion.

I think our national secrecy program is more reflective of the deception and manipulation (the propaganda) being used against us than it is of "our wisdom, discernment and overall awareness of Reality." You yourself recognize that the control of the media is the foundation of our conditioning, so I don't think you would disagree with me. My position is that it is much less our fault for being fooled than it is the fault of those that are fooling us.

Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next