Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Why is UncleZook supporting polls linked to "Big Pharma"? 

Post Why is UncleZook supporting polls linked to "Big Pharma"?
This really isn't a a tough question to answer considering UncleZook is an unemployed middle aged man still living with his mother!

It's simply just "quick n easy cash" that can be earned sitting on your arse!

With that said, lets examine one of the corporations linked to UncleZook's "evidence"

Bayer: a history

Bayer AG is a chemical and pharmaceutical giant founded in Barmen, Germany in 1863 by Friedrich Bayer and his partner, Johann Friedrich Weskott. Today it has its headquarters in Leverkusen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It trademarked acetylsalicylic acid as aspirin in 1899. It also trademarked heroin a year earlier, then marketed it world-wide for decades as a cough medicine for children "without side-effects", despite the well known dangers of addiction.

During the First World War, Bayer turned its attention to the manufacture of chemical weapons including chlorine gas, which was used to horrendous effect in the trenches. It also built up a "School for Chemical Warfare". During this time Bayer formed a close relationship with other German chemical firms, including BASF and Hoechst. This relationship was formalised in 1925 when Bayer was one of the chemical companies that merged to form the massive German conglomerate Interessengemeinschaft Farben or IG Farben, for short. It was the largest single company in Germany and it became the single largest donor to Hitler's election campaign. After Hitler came to power, IG Farben worked in close collaboration with the Nazis, becoming the largest profiteer from the Second World War. Amongst much else, IG Farben produced all the explosives for the German military and systematically looted the chemical industries of occupied Europe. It's been described as the Nazis' "industrial jackal" following in the wake of Hitler's armies.

During the Second World War, IG Farben used slave labour in many of its factories and mines and by 1944 more than 83,000 forced labourers and death camp inmates had been put to work in the IG Farben camp at Auschwitz in Nazi-occupied Poland. Auschwitz was a vast labour and death camp where more human beings were put to death than were killed in the whole of World War I. It was comprised by 3 main camps: Auschwitz I, a concentration camp; Auschwitz II (Birkenau), an extermination camp in which by 1944 some 6,000 people a day were being killed; and Auschwitz III, which supplied slave labour for the nearby IG Farben plant (Buna-Werke, also known as IG Auschwitz).

IG Farben's Auschwitz plant was a massive industrial complex. The largest outside of Germany, it consumed as much electricity as the entire city of Berlin. Built and run by slave labour, it is thought - at a conservative estimate - to have cost at least 35,000 lives. In 1941, Otto Armbrust, the IG Farben board member responsible for IG Farben's Auschwitz project, told his colleagues, "our new friendship with the SS is a blessing. We have determined all measures integrating the concentration camps to benefit our company." But not only did thousands of slave labourers die from the conditions in which they worked for IG Farben, those camp inmates who were viewed as too sick or weak to continue to labour in the IG Auschwitz plant were selected for the gas chambers. IG Farben paid 100,000 reichsmarks each year to the SS and in return was assured a continuous supply of fresh slave labour, while being "relieved" of unfit inmates.
[Read more... ]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Post Re: Why is UncleZook supporting polls linked to "Big Pharma"
Quote:
This really isn't a a tough question to answer considering UncleZook is an unemployed middle aged man still living with his mother!

Hard to get past the premise/1st sentence, AW.
I am a middle-aged man (48) unemployed (sell on ebay) and my mother lives with me ( every other week).
Why do people use middle-aged man as an insult?
Same attacks on another site.
Doesn't hold water!
boring

Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:52 pm

The Bahamian halfwit who plays a stay-at-home husband and father, and propositions women online while his wife is away at work bringing in the bread - at least, that's what I've heard from mutual associates about his living situation (and they could be wrong) ... is jealous that there are self-employed individuals out there like myself who have largely stayed away from the influence of the system ... who haven't been branded for specific tasks by the corrupted system.

The term independence has been butchered by the dumbing-down processes of the system (and its servile numbnutz) to mean just the opposite of what the founding fathers understood it to be.

Now, anyone depending on a paycheck from the corrupted system is deemed independent ... and anyone who does not depend on the system to provide a paycheck, is deemed dependent.

Surreal?

We passed surreal about two decades ago. :jest:

Pax Pampered Posturing Titwits

ps: This thread was opened to continue the lie Andy started in the logical consequence thread, which I have subsequently exposed.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Hard to get past the premise/1st sentence, AW.
I am a middle-aged man (48) unemployed (sell on ebay) and my mother lives with me ( every other week).
Same attacks on another site.
Doesn't hold water!

Interesting response Mr. U-L-Y considering the similarity's you have with the member in question, except for fact that UncleZook lives with his mother in her House! (fact admitted to by the Zook himself)

May I suggest that you contact UncleZook back channel, as I believe he might be able to help you supplement your eBay income, that being of course if you're prepared to sell your soul to big Pharma!

boring

May I also suggest that this forum might not be your "cup of tea", you might find more comfort over at Universal Spectrum, exchanging cutesy cat pics with other like minded "Love n lighters" :D

Last edited by andywight on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:44 pm

UncleZook wrote:
The Bahamian halfwit who plays a stay-at-home husband and father, and propositions women online while his wife is away at work bringing in the bread - at least, that's what I've heard from mutual associates about his living situation (and they could be wrong) ... is jealous that there are self-employed individuals out there like myself who have largely stayed away from the influence of the system ... who haven't been branded for specific tasks by the corrupted system.

The term independence has been butchered by the dumbing-down processes of the system (and its servile numbnutz) to mean just the opposite of what the founding fathers understood it to be.

Now, anyone depending on a paycheck from the corrupted system is deemed independent ... and anyone who does not depend on the system to provide a paycheck, is deemed dependent.

Surreal?

We passed surreal about two decades ago. :jest:

Pax Pampered Posturing Titwits

:lol: Wot! no explanation as to why you support polls linked to "Big Pharma", and just when I was beginning to think you couldn't dig that hole your in any deeper! :lol:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm
Site Admin

Wait, doesn't that make you self-employed? :thumbup:

Quote:

It's not an insult. You either make it to middle age, or you're dead.

Quote:
boring

Not boring at all! There's intrigue, deception, manipulation, (character) assassination, and some of the worst (and best) human characteristics on display.

And I think you've focused on the wrong issues. It's in the thread title.

andywight wrote:

Andy has a knack for asking the pertinent questions.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:53 pm

There is no cup of tea for me at this on this planet but, i'm working on it.

Quote:
May I also suggest that this forum might not be your "cup of tea", you might find more comfort over at

I have been over there at U.Spectrum, I am still on Avalon and other forums too.

But none of them have offered a solution yet, and I am still not in a sustainable community with like minded souls.

Maybe I complain too much about this little forum or group of guys but, I like the simplicity of it.

I don't necessarily like it when the "rascals" go at it but, hey maybe they will come up with something novel and I will be first in line to hear/see it.

did you know that i like the bashful smiley? :giggle:

Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Wait, doesn't that make you self-employed? :thumbup:

Spoken like someone who has depended on the corrupted system all his life ... and who is gatekeeping to preserve it. Integrity is no match for self-interest, wot?
:jest:

Quote:
Quote:

It's not an insult. You either make it to middle age, or you're dead.

Insult is in the given narrative of the offering ... not in atomized terms isolated from the sentence. Andy used it as an insult. And Chico is using the opportunity created by Andy to smooch ass. Wot ... is this rocket science?

Quote:
Quote:
boring

Not boring at all! There's intrigue, deception, manipulation, (character) assassination, and some of the worst (and best) human characteristics on display.

Chico takes care of the deceptions, the manipulations, the assassinations, and some of the worst human characteristics on display (e.g. psychopathy and sociopathy). I take care of the intrigue, the intellect, and the integrity. I also put trajectory beneath the institution of false modesty by loading it in a tree bucket and chopping cord.

Quote:
And I think you've focused on the wrong issues. It's in the thread title.

There is no issue in the thread title that wasn't already addressed in the mother thread of logical consequences.

Quote:
andywight wrote:

Andy has a knack for asking the pertinent questions.

Andy has a knack for romancing his bone while his wife is away earning bread. Chico has a knack for kissing Andy's ass. Throw in the sex toys that Andy recently posted in a subtle attempt to interest Chico ... and you have two midde-aged exhibitionist idiots coming out of the closet to declare their forbidden love to the world, or at least, to the five or six remaining pillars that hold this modern version of Ozymandias' kingdom masquerading as a forum.

:jest:

Pax To And Pox On Pointless Pursuits

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:57 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Throw in the sex toys that Andy recently posted in a subtle attempt to interest Chico ... and you have two midde-aged exhibitionist idiots coming out of the closet to declare their forbidden love to the world, or at least, to the five or six remaining pillars that hold this modern version of Ozymandias' kingdom masquerading as a forum.

Thanks for bringing this up UncleKook, which will allow you another opportunity to answer to this post that you seem to have overlooked! :D

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
But perhaps I'm assuming that there is a UP charter, and that this is a respectable discussion forum.

"Respectable discussion", like this perhaps? :lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Everything is easy ... to a banana. All one needs to do is hang with a bunch, get labeled with a brand, recline in the fruit bowl next to a lady Chiquita, and get peeled.

Look, Andy, I'm sure you'll give Chico and the good folks here at United People good reason to roll their eyes and/or recoil sooner than later. You can't help being what you are. With that ... I've just put you on the clock, Andy. Tick tock, tick tock ...

ps: FWIW, good folks, Gypsy Woman is a female ejaculator with her own blog ... a former associate of both King William of the Pendragon Ryans and Chuckie Duckie of Atticus1 squeezery. She is small on facts and large on ad hominems ... just the way our Bahamian Banana Boy likes it. It is a natural admiration.

ps2: And this will be my last post on Andy's character-chasing cul de sac. His circulars maybe interesting to him, but I get better munch with cardboard. Besides, I owe Chico and United People my best effort; not reminisces from the schoolyard of my youth.

Last edited by andywight on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:25 pm
Site Admin

But none of them have offered a solution yet, and I am still not in a sustainable community with like minded souls.

I don't necessarily like it when the "rascals" go at it but, hey maybe they will come up with something novel and I will be first in line to hear/see it.

It's true that in a community of like-minded individuals, you won't have "rascals" going at it. But I suggest that that would be to everyone's detriment. Truth is often not revealed from tranquility and high comfort, but from conflict and discomfort.

In my opinion, you're in the right place.

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next