Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Change we better believe in, or else 

Post Re: Change we better believe in, or else
UncleZook wrote:
No lesson is wasted on me.

Unfortunately, your post proves otherwise.

Your opinion doesn't register as proof. I gave you ample points to rebut in my previous post ... and your rebuttal consists of a vacuous opinion without basis in reason, so I'm obliged to dismiss it.

Quote:
Quote:
To argue that Lendman's stature in the media (as it is) can legitimately sponsor denial of the reality of 9/11/2001 ...

That's not my argument at all (read my prior post). In fact, it is your argument that Lendman's stature in the media (as it is) cannot legitimately sponsor denial of the reality of 9/11/2001. But it can, because the two are not co-dependent. Lendman's employment in the media has little to do with his convictions on 9/11. And I doubt you even know what Lendman's position is on 9/11. I sure don't. But your spurious reasons for labeling him (found here) are on record and are not flattering.

Prevarication.

In his own words, Lendman's position on 9/11/2001 is the blowback theory. That is to say, fanatic Muslims were involved in planning and executing the attacks (as a response against western hegemony in the Middle East). Sorry, Chico, but Lendman's bullshit hypothesis smells as bad as your many bullshit prevarications on core issues discussed here. You may continue to seek refuge in generality and dissipated focus ... and I will continue to load you into the tree bucket and cut the cord whenever you do so.

Pax For The Shrinking League Of Critical Thinkers

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:59 am

UncleZook wrote:
Your opinion doesn't register as proof. I gave you ample points to rebut in my previous post ... and your rebuttal consists of a vacuous opinion without basis in reason, so I'm obliged to dismiss it.

You're a funny guy Mr. UncleZook!

Even to this day your most active topic is still "The banning for dollars", weren't you told on numerous occasions there the same thing?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:21 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
In his own words, Lendman's position on 9/11/2001 is the blowback theory. That is to say, fanatic Muslims were involved in planning and executing the attacks (as a response against western hegemony in the Middle East). Sorry, Chico, but Lendman's bullshit hypothesis smells as bad as your many bullshit prevarications on core issues discussed here. You may continue to seek refuge in generality and dissipated focus ... and I will continue to load you into the tree bucket and cut the cord whenever you do so.

I mentioned earlier that I didn't know Lendman's views on 9/11, but now I do. As I suspected, you definitely don't.

You're finished, Zook. Your credibility is now well below zero. I have been very patient with you. I've extended every courtesy to you, despite your escalating disrespect, while your only purpose here at UP has been one of trolling, gatekeeping, prevarication, and obfuscation. In all the time you've posted here, your real contributions are almost nil. You don't just prevaricate, you deceive and manipulate. Your con-game essentially amounts to false-flag truth-seeking while you make every effort to destroy this forum and the credibility of the members here that can see through you. Isn't that what real gatekeepers do?

You are now fully exposed.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:34 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're so "Busted" Mr. UncleZook :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:47 am

UncleZook wrote:

I mentioned earlier that I didn't know Lendman's views on 9/11, but now I do. As I suspected, you definitely don't.

You're finished, Zook. Your credibility is now well below zero. I have been very patient with you. I've extended every courtesy to you, despite your escalating disrespect, while your only purpose here at UP has been one of trolling, gatekeeping, prevarication, and obfuscation. In all the time you've posted here, your real contributions are almost nil. You don't just prevaricate, you deceive and manipulate. Your con-game essentially amounts to false-flag truth-seeking while you make every effort to destroy this forum and the credibility of the members here that can see through you. Isn't that what real gatekeepers do?

Credibility well below zero, huh? Such hyperbole. You're coming apart, Chico. I expected too much from you, I guess.

In any event, kudos for Lendman for coming clean on 9/11/2001. Btw, a huge mea culpa from me. The blowback hypothesis was advanced by Howard Zinn, not Lendman. Somewhere in their mutual admiration for Assange and Wikileaks, my brain crosswired over Zinn's comments on 9/11/2001. I then mistakenly attributed that hypothesis to Lendman. Zinn's video (posted earlier here on UP) supported the blowback hypothesis and it was indeed worthy of a gatekeeper. Lendman, too, is worthy of a gatekeeper, but not based on his comments about 9/11/2001 (which are laudable) ... but his support for Assange and the demonstrable demonstrated psychological operation called Wikileaks.

Lendman still has to come clean about Assange and Wikileaks. Unlike you, Chico, I'm not a one-issue animal. I assess an individual's integrity over a wide spectrum of issues, 9/11/2001 being perhaps the most prominent issue. There are still some holes in Lendman's integrity that need to be patched before the label of gatekeeper can be removed. Let's wait and see whether he comes clean on Assange and Wikileaks before we celebrate Lendman as a truthseeker. Shall we? Thank you.

Quote:
You are now fully exposed.

Yadda Yadda. You and I both know that you've long been stretching reason in lieu of counterargument ... pick an issue, any issue. I'm confident that my integrity is greater than yours. You may hold the opposing view. Yadda yadda.

In any event, I admit my mistakes when I find them. Again, mea culpa on my misattribution of Zinn's view (on the attacks of 9/11/2001) to Lendman:
viewtopic.php?p=10197#p10197

Pax Veritas, Culpa Innocenti

ps: I'm finished,huh? You're funniest when you don't even try, Chico. :jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:14 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Yadda Yadda. You and I both know that you've long been stretching reason in lieu of counterargument ... pick an issue, any issue. I'm confident that my integrity is greater than yours. You may hold the opposing view. Yadda yadda.

Reduced to "yadda yadda" and smear campaigns, are you? I shouldn't say "reduced", because in retrospect, that's basically your historical modus operandi. I see you through different eyes now, Zook. And now that I know what to look for, you just keep confirming my suspicions. Carry on.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:43 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
The blowback hypothesis was advanced by Howard Zinn, not Lendman.

What a weasel you are. You think you can back peddle to Howard Zinn? Here's the video, and here's what Howard Zinn said about 9/11:

Quote:
It's one of those issues that can never be fully answered, like the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It's not that I doubt any of the doubters, it's not that I doubt that there are troubling questions to be answered, I just don't think it leads anywhere.

In other words, he knows the crooks covered their tracks well enough to get away with the crime, and that our system of justice is corrupted past the point of being useful. That's an understanding that's at least an order of magnitude beyond what an Uncle Zook can possibly fathom. So what does Zook do? He cries, "Gatekeeper!"

You're next strategy will be to back peddle to Assange. Weasels are so predictable.

You're still so busted.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:59 pm

Quote:
1. weasel

shifty, schemeing person that will do whatever they need to to escape whatever they fear in the moment

Listin up you little fucass weasel, if you lie to me again -- you are just gettin' yosef' another slap

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weasel

:lol: I don't think our resident gatekeeper "Mr. UncleZook" can take another slap! :lol:

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 am

UncleZook wrote:
The blowback hypothesis was advanced by Howard Zinn, not Lendman.

What a weasel you are. You think you can back peddle to Howard Zinn? Here's the video, and here's what Howard Zinn said about 9/11:

The name-calling escalates. In lieu of counterargument.

Factcheck: Howard Zinn advances the blowback theory from the 4:00 mark onwards ... exactly as I reported in my first post on Oct. 18 : viewtopic.php?p=10197#p10197

A day earlier, Oct. 17 ... you asked me my opinion of Stephen Lendman ... and I promptly delivered an opinion: viewtopic.php?p=10182#p10182

Both Lendman and Zinn were being discussed in a thread called the Julian Assange Show.

Are you seriously trying to impart to the dwindling audience here on United Sheeple that it is not possible to get thoughts and references about two prominent faces on the political left (that you introduced as truthseekers and who I quickly pegged as gatekeepers) ... to get them crosswired on the circuit bridge of Assange and Wikileaks?

Yes, by calling me a weasel, I suppose you are.

Mags ... do step in and put a halt to these two tandem titwits on a tricycle before they lose total respect for themselves and wage the unwinnable idiot's battle against a person of superior integrity, superior truths, and superior discernment. Those drama queens won't allow honest mistakes to be made without resorting to caterwauls ... at the same time, they continue to allow designed pastures with nary a whisper against those pastures.

Quote:
Quote:
It's one of those issues that can never be fully answered, like the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It's not that I doubt any of the doubters, it's not that I doubt that there are troubling questions to be answered, I just don't think it leads anywhere.

In other words, he knows the crooks covered their tracks well enough to get away with the crime, and that our system of justice is corrupted past the point of being useful. That's an understanding that's at least an order of magnitude beyond what an Uncle Zook can possibly fathom. So what does Zook do? He cries, "Gatekeeper!"

Watch the entire Zinn video, Chico. From the 4:00 mark onwards, it is clear as crystal water that Zinn is talking about blowback as a result of American foreign policy. Blowback is classic gatekeeping.

Quote:
You're next strategy will be to back peddle to Assange. Weasels are so predictable.
You're still so busted.

You are projecting things in reverse, Chico. I never backpeddle against the facts; only against my mistakes. That's Truthseeking 101.

Of course, while I'm earning my degree in truthseeking; you're earning your degree in gatekeeping at a nearby matchbox college. Indeed, your ongoing support of the (CIA/Mossad/MI6/Rothschild/Soros Julian Assange scam and Wikileaks psychological operation ... is just one of the celebrated study cases they are offering in Gatekeeping 101.

Pax Veritas

ps; Well, I think can safely make the call now at home plate ... yer OUTTA there!!

ps2: In his sprint to the plate before the ball arrived - and the tag was made - Chico has refused to discuss Alex Bogusky in any detail. He refuses to acknowledge Andy's deliberate lie about GMO's - which I will dissect in its entirety later today or tomorrow. He thinks Lendman is clean because Lendman is clean on 9/11/2001 ... but he also thinks Lendman is clean even though Lendman is dirty on Assange and Wikileaks. And in a clearcut case of mischief-in- plain-sight, Chico redirects focus to a mild Zinn quote extracted from the video and tries to pretend that Zinn did not argue the blowback hypothesis when the latter unequivocally argues that pseudo-hypothesis from the 4:00 mark onwards. Etc. Etc.

ps2: Please Mags, I implore you - and their loved ones implore you - throw in the towel on behalf of these hapless hicks. I'd hate to pummel long-time associates beyond the point of recognition. But I'm only human ... and there's only so much patience i carry along with me.

:jest:

Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Blowback is classic gatekeeping.

More inane BS. Blowback is a real phenomenon, even when it is twisted for propaganda purposes. I don't even want to talk to you when you repeatedly make such ridiculous statements.

Quote:
... against a person of superior integrity, superior truths, and superior discernment.

To modify an Andy observation, "It's far more truthful when others discover your good qualities without your help!" But as a gatekeeper practicing false-flag truth-seeking, you have no choice but to fabricate your accolades.

Quote:
I'd hate to pummel long-time associates beyond the point of recognition.

Pummel away. You've got nothing except bluster, as you've amply demonstrated time and time again.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next