Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
How Tesla did it 
Site Admin

Post How Tesla did it
Here's a blog I posted a year or so ago. I have an addendum to post concerning Tesla, so for reference, I'm posting the blog again here at United People.

=====

I just started reading the book Tesla – Man Out of Time. I'm not even finished with chapter 2, but what I have read has triggered a eureka moment in my mind. I think I know how Tesla did it.

A number of things from my background just came together while in the shower this morning (December 13, 2011). One is a very brief lesson on LC circuits from Physics 102 in college, with the famous A. A. Bartlett lecturing. As with most things I "learned" in school, I didn't really understand the basic concept. That would come decades later while repairing a turn signal flasher unit from my old Datsun Sentra. I was too cheap to pay the price for a new flasher, so I pulled out the sealed metal canister, figured out how to open it up, and examined its contents. There was almost nothing in there! It certainly didn't justify the $20 price I was being quoted for a new one. It contained a capacitor, an induction coil, and some contact points that were opened and closed by the induction coil. The light bulb went off in my mind, and I realized I was looking at an LC circuit that resonated at the frequency of the flashing turn signals of the car (about 1 cycle per second).

A few days ago, I watched a 45 minute video lecture by Iranian physicist Keshe. His novel explanation of the interaction of matter/energy fields to produce light and gravity stuck in my mind.

One of the demonstrations Tesla did (that has never been repeated, because no one knows how), was to fill a darkened auditorium with light that had no visible source. There were two large metal plates on either side of the auditorium, but other than that, there was no explanation for the light.

Naturally, in the shower, these three things came to together. The magnetic field of the Earth itself resonates at around 8 Hertz. This means that our planet is a resonator, an LC circuit. It "flashes" 8 times per second, if only you have the eyes to see it. That oscillating magnetic field creates an oscillating electric current in the earth via induction. (I remember that this concept of magnetic/electrical induction was nicely demonstrated to my high school physics class by teacher Dan Myers in 1972.) And that means our planet is an enormous AC generator. In fact, I believe the AC dynamo that Tesla invented, which produces the alternating current delivered to our homes all over the world, is nothing more than a simple electric/magnetic model of our planet.

Many of Tesla's experiments and demonstrations incorporated this "free energy" from the planet. In other words, the circuitry of the Earth was typically included as part of the circuit that Tesla designed. The Earth was often the "battery", the power source, for the circuit. Not only could Tesla interact with the AC current of the planet, he could also interact with the alternating magnetic fields of the planet that are everywhere around us! As Keshe pointed out, the interaction of energy fields can produce light! Tesla knew this over 100 years ago, and demonstrated it repeatedly to dumbfounded audiences. The energy is everywhere, free for the taking, and it cannot be "owned" or "metered". This realization is what prompted J. P. Morgan to turn from enthusiastic financier of Tesla to enthusiastic destroyer of Tesla.

Disclaimer: I do not now nor have I ever had thoughts of committing suicide. If I'm "taken out", you can figure out why.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Post Re: How Tesla did it
Very good post, Chico.

Very interesting too. I don't know much about energy and psychics at all.

So, I don't know what to say about your discovery in the shower, er i mean thoughts on the topic of FE.

I haven't read up on the FE energy race but, from skimming i keep hearing the name Keshe over the past year or two as being the one potentially nearest to producing something substantial.

A quick search on the Keshe foundation to find its location turned up no location for the foundation and lists Keshe as belgium.

Anyway, if Keshe is Iranian and has gone underground to develop a FE device, could it be that American/globalists interests in Iran are directly connected to preventing Keshe from producing FE devices/technology?

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:23 am
Site Admin

I don't know much about energy and psychics at all.

Join the club. They don't want us to know this stuff. They want us ignorant.

Tesla's experiments were paradigm-changing. They changed the way he saw the world, which is why he was so prolific in his incredible discoveries, which for the most part are kept from us. On his death, the government confiscated all of his work, and a great deal of it remains classified to this day.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." -- Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died in January, 1995.

Most of that classified technology Ben Rich speaks of is based on Tesla's work.

An LC circuit consists of an induction coil (the L) and a capacitor (the C). The planet we live on behaves very much like an induction coil with a resulting magnetic field. Our atmosphere is the capacitor. The dense lower layers near the ground act as the dielectric or insulating layer between the two conductive plates, one being the earth, the other being the rarefied upper layers of the atmosphere (the ionosphere). That LC circuit is responsible for the 7.83 Mhz electromagnetic pulse of our planet, known as the Schumann resonance.

Quote:
So, I don't know what to say about your discovery in the shower, er i mean thoughts on the topic of FE.

:lol: Nice two-step.

Quote:
Anyway, if Keshe is Iranian and has gone underground to develop a FE device, could it be that American/globalists interests in Iran are directly connected to preventing Keshe from producing FE devices/technology?

The Iranian nuclear bomb development issue plastered all over the mainstream media is most likely a subterfuge for something much more important.

I see just now that Mehran T. Keshe was interviewed by Kerry Cassidy back in April 2012. I haven't watched that interview yet, but here is a link to it.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:24 am
Site Admin

Here's one addendum to the Tesla story. There are many.

I've talked about how money often makes the wrong decisions, and this is another example of that.

In 1891 (over 120 years ago!), Tesla invented a new kind of incandescent light bulb that he called a carbon button lamp. It was vastly superior to the carbon filament light bulb that Edison had invented 12 years earlier, because Tesla's bulb produced 20 times as much light for the same amount of electric current consumed ("Prodigal Genius, The Life of Nikola Tesla" by John J. O'Neill, page 147). Yet Tesla's carbon button light bulb never made it to market, not anytime during last 120 years. Why?

The light bulb business was all about money. Major competitors joined forces to monopolize their business markets. In the 1920s, manufacturers even colluded to reduce the life span of light bulbs to a standard of 1000 hours, requiring an intensive redesign of the light bulb to make it fail earlier (planned obsolescence).

By the way, the video I link to above, The Lightbulb Conspiracy, is routinely suppressed. The last time I looked for it, I could not find it anywhere on the Internet! For the moment, Disclose.tv has it. Watch it while you can, it is incredibly interesting, useful, and revealing.

April 8, 2023 update: As expected, The Lightbulb Conspiracy video was censored from Disclose.tv. I have archived a copy of the video here.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:36 pm

You have to start thinking what is tesla tech and how it would effect reality.

Then you must figure how this energy when it was released, has evolved in secret (A good century now?) What does this look like?

Then you must apply that knowledge to present experience.

Good luck Captains....

Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
We are like people in a boat dying of thirst because we do not know how to scoop up the water from the sides of the boat. -- Nikola Tesla

Tesla was talking about energy, energy that surrounds us in unfathomable quantity, energy that's free for the taking, if only we understood how to scoop it up.

Tesla knew how. He was probably the greatest mind of the 19th and 20th centuries, and yet most people know nothing about him. And that is by design.

How many times has it happened that someone figured out how to "scoop up" the free energy that surrounds us, only to be marginalized or eliminated by the ruling sociopaths whose apple cart was in danger of being upset? T. Henry Moray experienced one of those times, as did Stan Meyer. There are many more that you will never hear about. And that is by design, too.

This entire Matrix is by design. But it was not designed for our benefit.

Not for our benefit. Think about that.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Tesla, the cerebral genius, was supplanted in the minds and libraries of the last century ... by Einstein, the celebrated genius.

Pax Perspicacity

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:29 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Tesla, the cerebral genius, was supplanted in the minds and libraries of the last century ... by Einstein, the celebrated genius.

Exactly. It's just more evidence that the mainstream media, as well as the history books, are nothing but propaganda.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:52 pm
Site Admin

There's a story in the Tesla biography written by his lab assistant concerning the time Tesla nearly caused a severe localized earthquake in New York City. Tesla attached a small, low-power oscillator to a vertical structural steel beam in the building and allowed it to build up to a resonant frequency. The result was that the building itself as well as surrounding buildings began to shake and tear themselves apart. Allegedly, as the police rushed to Tesla's lab, as they knew only he could be behind all the destruction going on, they arrived just in time to see Tesla swing a sledge hammer and destroy the runaway device.

After that, Tesla understood the power of resonance. He believed that he could tear the planet apart using resonance, and I dare say I wouldn't bet against him. Interestingly enough, the first experiment I was required to do in the physics lab at college was about resonance. Unfortunately, I had no understanding of what I was doing at the time or what it meant, despite getting an A on the assignment. The abysmal failings of the educational system are more than apparent to me now.

If resonance can cause buildings to tear themselves apart, maybe even the whole planet, could resonance be used to break the atomic bonds in water molecules, producing abundant and cheap fuel? That fuel, hydrogen and oxygen, is the same fuel used to power Saturn 5 rockets that put men on the moon.

The resonant condition induced in the molecule by the unipolar pulses upsets the molecular bonding of shell electrons such that the water molecule, at resonance, breaks apart into its constituent atoms. In the voltage zone, the water (H2O) molecules are excited into an ionized state; and the pre-ionized gas component of the fuel mixture captures the electrons released from the water molecule. In this manner at the resonant condition, the water molecule is destabilized and the constituent atomic elements of the molecule, 2H and O are released; and the released hydrogen atoms are available for combustion. -- Canadian Patent # 2,067,735 issued to Stanley Meyer

Stanley Meyer drove his water-powered dune buggy through Colorado and made the local evening news in my city. I was awe-struck by that segment, even though the news team anchors treated it with professional nonchalance. His car ran on water alone, for Pete's sake! No gasoline! Don't they know what that means? The idea was clearly too radical to be entertained by their conventional minds, so they had to put on their skeptic act to maintain their aura of respectability. After all, they are news anchors.

The rumor is that the PTB offered Stanley not the usual 10 million dollars to buy up his invention, but 1000 million dollars, with the intent to squelch the technology permanently. Stanley refused, as he understood how vital this technology was to the human race. So he was murdered. What did that cost -- maybe 0.1 million dollars? A bargain in comparison.

The idea of using low-power resonance to obtain high-power fuel, which when burned gives the original starting material (water), defies the conventional laws of physics. For that reason alone, skeptics dismiss the idea outright. Of course, the idea that a low-power oscillator could shake a New York City block apart also appears to defy the conventional laws of physics. Could it be that the conventional laws of physics aren't really laws after all?

Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:46 am
Site Admin

Tesla didn't patent a lot of his ground-breaking ideas. For example, I don't think you will find his little oscillator that nearly wrecked part of New York City. Nevertheless, Tesla did have over 100 patents. You can see them here.

I have no doubt that there is an amazing education available by careful study of Tesla's patents. I wonder where in the public education system that this type of education is even offered.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next