Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Robert "Bob" Lazar 
Site Admin

Post Robert "Bob" Lazar
My educational background is in chemistry and physics, so when I watched a filmed lecture from physicist Bob Lazar on the Internet a few years back about the technical details of back-engineering an alien spacecraft power unit that used element 115 to produce anti-matter, it meshed easily with my rudimentary scientific knowledge. I could tell Bob was being genuine and sincere, or else he was doing an exceptional job of completely fooling me and everyone else.

I haven't been able to find that video anywhere on the Internet since then, but I'll keep looking, and if I find it again, I will create a copy and make it available. In the meantime, there are other, more casual interviews of Bob Lazar out there that are good reference.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Post Re: Robert "Bob" Lazar
The whole disclosure project could be some patsy counter intel hooey.

There is just this oddity on how whistleblowers come out, some die, some live and some make money.

And it supports the Anti christ narrative....

Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The whole disclosure project could be some patsy counter intel hooey.

Yes, it could be, but I'm not seeing a lot of evidence for that.

Quote:
There is just this oddity on how whistleblowers come out, some die, some live and some make money.

There is a complex method to the madness that we are not privy to. Much is deliberately hidden. Some whistle-blowers are con-artists, some are controlled opposition, some are stooges, and some are genuine.

Quote:
And it supports the Anti christ narrative....

Almost anything can be interpreted to support the anti-Christ (or Christ) narrative, as we see throughout modern Christian history. And that's the tip-off.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 am

Quote:
And that's the tip-off.

There are plans within plans. Thats called sifting, discernment, acumen.

What you see as "everywhere" is evidence of propagated lies, I see as a centralizing event testing the Legend.

Your living the lie....

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Your living the lie....

Agreed. We are all living the lie. Like our parents and grandparents, we were born into the lie and have never known anything else. But I am resisting, and I do not see resistance as futile. I see it as defining.

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 am

Yes defining is good.

I salute you....

Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:33 am
Site Admin

I haven't been able to find that video anywhere on the Internet since then, but I'll keep looking, and if I find it again, I will create a copy and make it available.

Finally, I found it! Apparently the original was recorded on VHS or Beta, so the quality is somewhat poor.

Update (March 1, 2017): The above video is gone, but I found another copy! This one is of better quality. Catch it while you can!

Bob Lazar Explains Alien Craft Propulsion is by Warping Gravity

Update (January 22, 2020): The above video has been censored too, but I just found the original in an old laptop backup! I will keep this one on my server so it can't easily be censored.

Bob Lazar video tape
(duration 39:32)

Mon May 13, 2013 10:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"The bulk of the people are complete morons." -- Bob Lazar

That quote is from this video (around the 24:00 mark). Bob Lazar is explaining why he has changed his mind about the public's right to know about classified alien technology. He is correct about the public being "complete morons". But it's not the public's fault. They have been dumbed-down, fed a diet of propaganda, and mentally sabotaged since birth. Of course they are complete morons. It's done by the deliberate design of the ruling sociopaths.

Alex Collier tells us of an extraterrestrial race that hides nothing from its children. All information that is known is made available to the upcoming generations so that they have the opportunity to become "smarter" than their teachers. And that is indeed the end result. There is no classified or deliberately distorted information. It is all universally shared information. Their "public" thus becomes as knowledgeable as possible. Rather than a hierarchical social system that determines what information you have access to, they have a planar system of equal access, a holographic social system. The situation for the human public is just the opposite, steeped in hierarchy, and for those at the bottom of the pyramid (the bulk of the people), it's "garbage in, garbage out", resulting in a foundation of "complete morons".

Update March 1, 2017: The Bob Lazar video I linked to above was removed for copyright violation (which is BS) by YouTube. Other copies are here ( 1 2 3 ), but they too may not last long on YouTube. The video title is: "Bob Lazar of Area 51 - 25 Years Later - YouTube"

The Alex Collier interview was also removed by YouTube. It was an interview done in September 2015. It may have been this one entitled "2015-09-07_ Jouneys with JP - Alex Collier, then Zane on LeyLines and Temple".

Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:52 am
Site Admin

Hmm, I see the old black & white Bob Lazar lecture video (two posts prior) that I found so informative from a physics standpoint has been censored again. No surprise there, I suppose.

Here's a more recent snippet with Bob Lazar that I just came across that is much less detailed than the old video, but still maintains the same genuineness that I experienced while watching the old video. I will try to track down another copy of the old video, but online censorship is accelerating, so don't hold your breath waiting.

Bob Lazar **2015 International UFO Congress** A Few Short Clips

Here's another one I hadn't seen before.

Bob Lazar and secret ufo-projects on Area 51

Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:33 am
Site Admin

Funny how almost every video concerning Bob Lazar in this forum thread has now been censored. That should tell us all something very, very important. Whenever the ruling sociopaths censor information, it is almost always because the information threatens to expose their deception and manipulation that they use to control humanity.

I found Bob Lazar perfectly credible from the moment I first heard him talk on video, which was probably 9 years ago. I still find him perfectly credible even today.

One thing that jumped out at me in the video below is around the 2:04:50 mark. Joe Rogan is talking about the problem he has with "skeptics", who question everything new but also dismiss everything new. That's what happens when you only have half of my mantra, which is "question everything, dismiss nothing". That's why the "dismiss nothing" part is just as important as the "question everything" part. It provides balance. You don't question everything just so you can dismiss it, nor do you dismiss everything just so you don't have to question it. You must both investigate definitive "facts" and avoid definitive conclusions (a.k.a. "facts").

Will this video also be censored? Given the track record in this forum thread, I wouldn't bet against it.

Joe Rogan Experience #1315 - Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell
(duration 2:14:44)
Another copy here.

Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]