Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Got thoughts? We can fix that. 

Post Re: Got thoughts? We can fix that.
You cant see the evidence. That is the problem...

And your means to understand it in your scientific bubble are insufficient.

Hence, you cannot fix the problem in the same paradigm it was created.

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:29 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You cant see the evidence. That is the problem...

Perhaps, but I doubt it. Evidence, by its very nature, should be "evident". It is more likely that you are unable to present any evidence that is sufficiently evident for me and most anyone else to see. That does not mean that you are wrong or that I am right. It just means that there is more uncertainty than we might like.

Quote:
And your means to understand it in your scientific bubble are insufficient.

I doubt that as well. A scientific bubble is all about trying to find sufficient means to understand the evidence. But the scientific bubble does require evidence to work with. If there isn't any, it doesn't spend time fabricating some.

Quote:
Hence, you cannot fix the problem in the same paradigm it was created.

And that's not what we are doing. We have conflicting paradigms at work here, and that is creating the problem. One paradigm is faith-based and does not require evidence. The other paradigm is reason-based, and it does require evidence, as well as logic, repeatability, peer review, and accommodation of dissent. Note that those additional characteristics are not welcome in the faith-based paradigm, and I think we are seeing some of that in our discussion here.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Quote:
The other paradigm is reason-based, and it does require evidence, as well as logic, repeatability, peer review, and accommodation of dissent.

1. Reason based, thats a check,
2. Well many see this evidence, unless of course you are going to declare a mass illusion? Your debate reference that no one gets it. There is only a few people here anyway. And I thought I was a dramatist.
3. Logic, check....
4. Repeatability, Christ, bloodline, prophecy, ok check.
4. Peer Review, im not sure if this will be centralized to Chico's peer review eventually, but plenty of thesis.
5. Accommodation of dissent? I thought it was try and stop us if you dare?

I think Dark Matter is a good place to start.
It exists but it does not reflect light.
We can measure it with weight.

Also relational physics. I see it as coming from dark matter into being, not the other way around.

Your limited in your scope. Things in a way must come to you, like you dont make things up analogy.
Life does not work that way.

You are constantly making something.
How can you disassociate like that?

Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:15 pm
Site Admin

I don't know what you're talking about, Mags. You're all over the place.

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Many years ago in the USA, for example, much money was poured into education by the Rockefeller-created National Education Association, with the help of the Carnegie Foundation and later on the Ford Foundation. The result of the efforts of such organisations can be seen worldwide today in the real purpose of the education system which is to teach children and young people: 1) Reward comes from accurate memory recall from heavy repetition. 2) Non-compliance will be punished. 3) Acceptance that ‘truth’ and what is ‘real’ comes from authority.

Thus, the real purpose of the education system is to cultivate conformity and prohibit critical thinking about anything of real importance.

Starting at 4 years old (and what could be a better age to start a mass indoctrination?)and finishing by the time an individual comes out of the education system, some 12 years plus on, children have had more than their fair share of programming and brainwashing, and as a result are unable to really think for themselves. Moreover, any genuine outside-of-the-box thinking with significant potential humanitarian or Mother Earth-friendly benefit is ignored, quashed, ridiculed or suppressed by the influence of those hidden controllers if it is perceived as a threat to any of their businesses. -- source

The education system has been thoroughly corrupted. This is the primary method of programming people to not think, or to put it another way, to always think inside the box.

Here are two other related posts that mention John Taylor Gatto, a thoughtful critic of our malignant educational system: 1 2

Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2