Reply to topic  [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 30  Next
The Julian Assange Show 
Author Message

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show


Published on Jun 19, 2012 by RussiaToday

No country has ever been bombed by its own ally, like Pakistan has been bombed by the US, Pakistani politician Imran Khan tells Julian Assange. He says it is time to put an end to the US-Pakistani 'client-master' relationship. ­In the ninth episode of his show, Julian Assange talks to Imran Khan, whose political party was ignored for years and which US State Department cables called "Pakistan's one-man party."

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:25 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9928
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Here's Imran Khan, speaking to Julian Assange, at 26:40 into the interview:

Quote:
I think you've done a great thing. What you did with Wikileaks, you know, freedom of information, is the most important thing, because we are basically controlled by people withholding information.

Zook, with his unquestioned discernment, would not agree with Imran, but I do.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:23 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9928
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Stephen Lendman, who issued the commentary on Venezuelan elections (which Chavez won) that I posted here, is turning his critical eye onto America now. His views echo those of Julian Assange, if I'm not mistaken. Gatekeeper, or observer of truth?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Stephen Lendman, who issued the commentary on Venezuelan elections (which Chavez won) that I posted here, is turning his critical eye onto America now. His views echo those of Julian Assange, if I'm not mistaken. Gatekeeper, or observer of truth?


Great links Chico, I lifted this recent quote from one of them by Hugo Chavez:

Quote:
We must keep giving power to the people, that is the solution, it's not the power of the bureaucracy and elites that is going to solve the problems of the people.

Care to comment UncleZook?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Stephen Lendman, who issued the commentary on Venezuelan elections (which Chavez won) that I posted here, is turning his critical eye onto America now. His views echo those of Julian Assange, if I'm not mistaken. Gatekeeper, or observer of truth?


Sophisticated variety of gatekeeper ... but the evidence supports left-leaning gatekeeper.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.in/search?q=911


beginExcerpt
Professor Emeritus James Fetzer, Founder, Scholars for 9/11 Truth, took sharp issue with Sunstein's attempt to discredit its proponents, saying his "Conspiracy Theories" report (discussed below) is a "corrosive approach" and "massive blunder" to believe they're "obviously false!" In fact, "No one can know which theories are true or false without investigating them." That a Harvard Law professor would suggest it "is simply stunning," yet unsurprising given the source.

Fetzer's article can be accessed through the following link:
end


James Fetzer had been outed as a cointel operative a few years ago. One of the reasons why Steve Jones split from Fetzer were Fetzer's wild conspiracy theories which strayed from the observable evidence of thermate and nanothermate ... to include highly conjectural and unsupported theories advanced by Judy Wood (herself in the duty of confusing the observable evidence of aluminothermic reactions combined with military grade explosives ... with exotic theories of scalar weaponry, etc.). Fetzer basically attacked the integrity of Steven Jones and lost his credibility in doing so.

That Lendeman would continue to lend credence to Fetzer in his blog is just one of the telling signs of a gatekeeper. His ongoing support for Wikileaks - a provable proven intelligence operation funded by the Rothschild brand - and defense of hacker mendax, a 9/11 truth denier with many disturbing connections to the Rothschild brand ... makes it a slam dunk that Lendeman is protecting the establishment in a sophisticated sting operation. An operation which includes hugging the hard truths closely so he can twist barely perceptible poison darts into them.

This clown also supports Howard Zinn (parse through the blog and you'll find this support) ... Zinn a notable leftwing gatekeeper alongside Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman, etc.

Recognize the sting, Chico ... or continue to be the witting tool/fool and proverbial piss in the swimming pool. As it were.
:jest:

Here's more of Lendeman's Establishment/antiEstablishment double agency ... in this case, a part that colludes with the establishment and the Wikileaks sting operation against truthseekers:
http://sjlendman.blogspot.in/search?q=assange

Pax Postcard From India

ps: The false flag flying duckers know how to play the big brained idiots amongst us who are too cowardly to wage a real stand in defense of the truth.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9928
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
Sophisticated variety of gatekeeper ... but the evidence supports left-leaning gatekeeper.

Well, at least you are true to form -- everyone is a gatekeeper.

UncleZook wrote:
  • James Fetzer had been outed as a cointel operative a few years ago.
  • Judy Wood (herself in the duty of confusing the observable evidence ...
  • Fetzer basically attacked the integrity of Steven Jones ...
  • That Lendeman would continue to lend credence to Fetzer in his blog is just one of the telling signs of a gatekeeper.
  • His ongoing support for Wikileaks ...
  • makes it a slam dunk that Lendeman is protecting the establishment
  • This clown also supports Howard Zinn
  • Zinn a notable leftwing gatekeeper alongside Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman, etc.

Guilt by association (or degrees of separation). This is such sloppy reasoning, Zook. No one can have an original opinion, especially one different from yours, without being a gatekeeper.

Please, make credible arguments.

p.s. I happen to be a big supporter of Howard Zinn, having read a number of his superb books, which opened my eyes to the uses of history as propaganda. By association, I suspect that makes me a gatekeeper in your eyes, or at least makes me "too cowardly to wage a real stand in defense of the truth". That's another reason why I know you are so wrong in your reasoning and conclusions.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:06 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9928
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
Here's more of Lendeman's Establishment/antiEstablishment double agency ... in this case, a part that colludes with the establishment and the Wikileaks sting operation against truthseekers:
http://sjlendman.blogspot.in/search?q=assange

Having taken the time to carefully read the article you link to, it is clear to me that you didn't carefully read it. In your googling frenzy to find support for your demented gatekeeping accusations, you must have done your typical quick scan of some of the words in the article, words like "Assange" and "Wikileaks", and decided that this was sufficient evidence to back your claims. Well, it isn't. You completely failed to grasp the meaning of the article, which is to be expected since you didn't read it for comprehension, if you even read it at all.

Zook, if you expect to have a legitimate debate about these important subjects, you are going to have to stop this kind of nonsense. Maybe you've gotten away with it for quite some time on other forums, because no one bothered to check your evidence. Well, things are different here. You've been exposed repeatedly, and you use the same old tired tactics to cover up your nakedness. For instance, whenever I deliver the goods to show your hypocrisy, you invariably turn around and accuse me of the same thing, but without any valid evidence. No doubt you will do the same thing now by accusing me of nonsensical arguments. Be my guest, but I remind you that everything is recorded on the forum, and if anyone bothers to examine the evidence carefully and read the links with comprehension, you will be found guilty. You are counting on others being too lazy to do that, and that does indeed work in your favor much of the time, but it doesn't work on me, and I happen to know it doesn't work on Andy. No doubt that is why Andy is consistently targeted by you, and no doubt that is why I've become your target as well. You claim it is truth-seeking, but it is becoming more and more evident that it is not simply ignorance, but deliberate deception and manipulation on your part. I am growing weary of it. If you are truly not a gatekeeper yourself, I suggest you stop behaving this way. If you truly are a gatekeeper, you need not change.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
Sophisticated variety of gatekeeper ... but the evidence supports left-leaning gatekeeper.

Well, at least you are true to form -- everyone is a gatekeeper.


You're being true to form as well ... absolutist posturing using terms like "everyone" to base your otherwise limited use to useless generalizing arguments. To push debate to the endpoints where all arguments can be accommodated in the gap between endpoints. As it were.

Reality check, everyone I've accused so far are being accused as gatekeepers on the evidence of their arguments and/or on the evidence of their allegiance to the psychological operation(s) conducted by the establishment, e.g. 9/11/2001, Wikileaks, Anonymous, etc ... .

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
  • James Fetzer had been outed as a cointel operative a few years ago.
  • Judy Wood (herself in the duty of confusing the observable evidence ...
  • Fetzer basically attacked the integrity of Steven Jones ...
  • That Lendeman would continue to lend credence to Fetzer in his blog is just one of the telling signs of a gatekeeper.
  • His ongoing support for Wikileaks ...
  • makes it a slam dunk that Lendeman is protecting the establishment
  • This clown also supports Howard Zinn
  • Zinn a notable leftwing gatekeeper alongside Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman, etc.

Guilt by association (or degrees of separation). This is such sloppy reasoning, Zook. No one can have an original opinion, especially one different from yours, without being a gatekeeper.


Where the association warrants guilt, guilt is accorded. Not sloppy at all. People can have an original opinion ... but once they hold the unoriginal opinion of supporting a psychological operation e.g. Wikileaks, 9/11/2001, etc. ... then that is guilt by fraud association, and in this case, expect them to be loaded into the tree bucket and launched for a rendezvous with the rings of Saturn.

The distortion of my arguments continue unabated by you, Chico ... using absolutist terminology to make the sale to simp-obstructed minds which swallow up such terms, e.g. "no one". You employ binary either/or thinking so often, that you're beginning to confuse your usage with that of your opponents.


Quote:
Please, make credible arguments.

p.s. I happen to be a big supporter of Howard Zinn, having read a number of his superb books, which opened my eyes to the uses of history as propaganda. By association, I suspect that makes me a gatekeeper in your eyes, or at least makes me "too cowardly to wage a real stand in defense of the truth". That's another reason why I know you are so wrong in your reasoning and conclusions.




I rest my case. Howard Zinn on 9/11/2001. Classic gatekeeping. 4:00 mark onwards is quite damning of Zinn.
Blowback?? Bullshit. Zinn is a cleverly-hidden Zionist lackey, but transparent to critical observers; and rest assurerd, you are not one of those.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: I beginning to know about your heroes, Chico ... which is why I somewhat empathize with the plight of your unmitigated ignorance.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
Here's more of Lendeman's Establishment/antiEstablishment double agency ... in this case, a part that colludes with the establishment and the Wikileaks sting operation against truthseekers:
http://sjlendman.blogspot.in/search?q=assange

Having taken the time to carefully read the article you link to, it is clear to me that you didn't carefully read it. In your googling frenzy to find support for your demented gatekeeping accusations, you must have done your typical quick scan of some of the words in the article, words like "Assange" and "Wikileaks", and decided that this was sufficient evidence to back your claims. Well, it isn't. You completely failed to grasp the meaning of the article, which is to be expected since you didn't read it for comprehension, if you even read it at all.

Zook, if you expect to have a legitimate debate about these important subjects, you are going to have to stop this kind of nonsense. Maybe you've gotten away with it for quite some time on other forums, because no one bothered to check your evidence. Well, things are different here. You've been exposed repeatedly, and you use the same old tired tactics to cover up your nakedness. For instance, whenever I deliver the goods to show your hypocrisy, you invariably turn around and accuse me of the same thing, but without any valid evidence. No doubt you will do the same thing now by accusing me of nonsensical arguments. Be my guest, but I remind you that everything is recorded on the forum, and if anyone bothers to examine the evidence carefully and read the links with comprehension, you will be found guilty. You are counting on others being too lazy to do that, and that does indeed work in your favor much of the time, but it doesn't work on me, and I happen to know it doesn't work on Andy. No doubt that is why Andy is consistently targeted by you, and no doubt that is why I've become your target as well. You claim it is truth-seeking, but it is becoming more and more evident that it is not simply ignorance, but deliberate deception and manipulation on your part. I am growing weary of it. If you are truly not a gatekeeper yourself, I suggest you stop behaving this way. If you truly are a gatekeeper, you need not change.


My time is more valuable to me than yours is to you, Chico.

I won't rehash the evdence against Wikileaks and Assange each time you decide to stage a big brain gone wild with idiocy performance for the simps that seek reassurance in their ignorance.

Imran Khan (ex-husband of bankster-industrialist circle runner Jemima Goldsmith), Lady Gaga, and a sundry collection of surface-dwelling quasi-intellectuals and system-coddled activists ... quite a guest list for psyops pointman Assange. 'Nuff said.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: If anyone thinks the circus left the town, remain seated ... it's coming around the bend again.

ps2: Let me make it easy for you Chico ... anyone who, for any reason, still gives credence to Wikileaks or Assange ... is a gatekeeper in my estimation. Either a witting gatekeeper in some cases (e.g. unlimited mendacity) ... or unwittingly in other cases (e.g. limited intellect or ability to discern). So please don't bore the three or four remaining readers here with different permutations of the same unoriginal defeated argument (in defense of Wikileaks and Assange).

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:00 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9928
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
You're being true to form as well ... absolutist posturing using terms like "everyone" to base your otherwise limited use to useless generalizing arguments.

Reduced to nitpicking, are we? Please excuse my colloquial speech. Change "everyone" to "many" and "no one" to "few" to suit your choice of nits, and my observations still stand.

Quote:
Reality check, everyone I've accused so far are being accused as gatekeepers on the evidence of their arguments and/or on the evidence of their allegiance to the psychological operation(s) conducted by the establishment, e.g. 9/11/2001, Wikileaks, Anonymous, etc ... .

And you can't see what idiocy this is? People's arguments and beliefs are usually quite independent of their use as a gatekeeper.

Quote:
Where the association warrants guilt, guilt is accorded.

And there's your error in neon lights. Association does not imply guilt. If your neighbor, with whom you exchange favors, believes the government version of 9/11 or the news reports on Wikileaks, does that make you a gatekeeper by association? Of course not. I once believed the government version of 9/11. Obvious gatekeeper, right? Absolutely not. Your arguments are nonsense.

Quote:
I rest my case. Howard Zinn on 9/11/2001. Classic gatekeeping. 4:00 mark onwards is quite damning of Zinn. Blowback?? Bullshit.

You have no case. None. Zero. Zinn's remarks are not damning at all. He is probably correct in comparing 9/11 to the Kennedy assassination. No "official" investigation will ever amount to anything. We saw it happen already. He is even correct about asking why some people want to blow up the Twin Towers. Sociopaths did that, and asking why they think like that is the root of the problem. And blowback to American foreign policy is real, even if it is not the real reason behind 9/11.

Quote:
ps: I beginning to know about your heroes, Chico ... which is why I somewhat empathize with the plight of your unmitigated ignorance.

You're beginning to know less and less about more and more.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:50 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 300 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 30  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.