Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT) 

Post One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT)
Quote:
The OPPT documents that were disclosed on December 25th have swept across the land like wildfire. It has become a grassroots movement taken on by hundreds of thousands of people across the world (soon to be millions) who all want the same thing; They want freedom from the old enslavement system and a choice to live their lives according to their own free will. The current systems have failed and that they are being held up only by artificial means. The OPPT documents open the door to the possibility of allowing the people to free themselves from these failed systems and co-create a new system, according to the desires and needs of the 99% where we can all thrive.

http://oppt-in.com/welcome-to-oppt-in/

http://www.facebook.com/OPPTIN

Quote:
Before the Champaign corks are popped, we must stress that similar “Common Law Movements” have existed for years. They all claim to set the world free. In the United States they are called “Sovereign Citizens” (now high on the FBI watch list) and in the UK they are called “Freemen on the Land.” These movements differ in application, but they share the same basic idea: A few hundred years ago, a group of shady people crafted a brilliant plan to enslave the human race: they created our modern banking system and secretly converted all people into corporations.

Movements of people embracing this kind of freedom ideology tend to be decentralised and non-violent. While followers usually represent just a small percentage of the overall population, this group is different. The One People’s Public Trust (OPPT) is not only the newest, but it is also by far the largest movement of its kind.

Some interesting stuff.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:29 am
Site Admin

Post Re: One Peoples Public Trust (OPPT)
Thanks for this thread, TS. I know nothing about this OPPT movement and want to learn more. I perked up when it was mentioned in the Steven Greer interview for that very reason.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:16 am

Listen to Michael Tellinger who is related to OPPT in South Africa.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:01 pm

I have a good feeling we will be sovereign in the near future. I do believe that people must lead the "leaders"

Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:50 pm

this site is worth some attention

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Quote:
I have a good feeling we will be sovereign in the near future. I do believe that people must lead the "leaders"

Michael Tellinger is a good one for that. He is walking the talk for sure.

I met him at a presentation he was giving in Minneapolis in 2011.

I have heard some about this OPPT but can't relay much here as it went a bit over my head since it wasn't laced doom-ascension-or-quick fix :giggle: .

Maybe time to take a closer look at the OPPT.

Thanks for the thread.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:42 am
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
Listen to Michael Tellinger who is related to OPPT in South Africa.

I'm a big fan of Michael Tellinger and contributionism (1 2 3). I'm only 23 minutes into the above video, but I'm loving it. Just like I wrote nearly two years ago, I would adopt the system of contributionism in a heartbeat and never look back.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 am
Site Admin

Michael Tellinger talks about the Republic of South Africa, what most people consider as the country of South Africa, as being a corporation listed on the U.S. securities website. That's a mighty big claim, so I stopped the video right there (around the 26 minute mark) and started researching that claim. After all, I don't like to accept claims without question.

Here is what I found. It looks like he is right.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:20 am

http://www.ubuntuparty.org.za/2013/02/more-evidence-of-countries-registered.html

More Countries being traded.

Extract :

Quote:
0001179453 GOVERNMENT OF BELIZE DC
0001163395 GOVERNMENT OF JAMICA NY
0000931106 HELLENIC REPUBLIC NY
0000216105 HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN IN RIGHT OF NEW ZEALAND Q2
0000889414 HUNGARY
formerly: REPUBLIC OF HUNGARY (filings through 2011-11-25) NY
0000052749 ISRAEL STATE OF NY
0000052782 ITALY REPUBLIC OF L6
0000053078 JAMAICA GOVERNMENT OF L8