Contributionism 
Site Admin

Post Re: Contributionism
Michael Tellinger is a truth-seeker.

See also http://www.michaeltellinger.com/stone-circles.php

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:46 am
Site Admin

This next video of Michael Tellinger's recent presentation at the Breakthrough Energy Conference in Boulder, Colorado is a real eye-opener. At some point in our ancient history, maybe 285,000 years ago, Michael shows how prior residents of our planet, not necessarily human, constructed a global energy grid which puts our current science to absolute shame. The technology of free energy has already been here, on a massive scale, while we are currently trapped in an energy prison of our own ignorant construction.

Quote:
"Without money, all energy is free." -- Michael Tellinger

Don't miss this one, and be sure to stay with it until the end, when everything comes together with startling synchronicity.

This is real education, and not the garbage they feed us in schools.

Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:19 am
Site Admin

Money ruins everything. Imagine a world without money. Count the number of things that would not be ruined, if you can, in a world without money. Most of us can't, because we have been brainwashed from birth to buy into the money system. It's all we've ever known. Our imaginations struggle to reach outside of "the box" that is meant to constrain us, to literally imprison us.

Michael Tellinger may be able to help you consider what is waiting for us outside the box.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:39 am

Choir is listening, good thread :giggle:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:46 pm

I met Tellinger in Minneapolis in 2011. He did a 3 hour presentation, it was really good.

I have seen these videos before, they are really good too! :clap:

just because I can, no relation to the thread, OP or Tellinger--- :bpoo: :bdevil: :finger:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:55 pm
Site Admin

just because I can, no relation to the thread, OP or Tellinger--- :bpoo: :bdevil: :finger:

I take it you are a defender of free speech, too?

Carry on.

:lol:

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:38 pm
Site Admin

I was reading the reviews of Tellinger's book Slave Species of the Gods, starting with the "bad" one-star reviews, and I saw numerous comments complaining about Tellinger putting George Soros on a pedestal. This would cause Uncle Zook to immediately classify Tellinger as a bankster agent, but that would be too simple-minded, in my opinion. Nevertheless, I have to wonder why Tellinger would praise Soros. Perhaps Soros donated to the Tellinger organization. Does money still talk to the preacher of contributionism?

I guess I'll have to read it for myself. The book can be read or downloaded free here, and there is a free reader application here, if you prefer to read it off-line.

Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:56 pm

NO

WOndeR

WHY

I Left

This ForuM

LasT

YeaR

:bdevil: :bpoo: :moon:

becuz

OF

T0o

mUch

AsShOlERy

:giggle:

:wave:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:44 am
Site Admin

T0o mUch AsShOlERy

Let me know when you find a place with just the right amount of assholery for your taste.

Quote:
“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat. "We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:37 am
Site Admin

This video is that small voice in today's vast wilderness, a wilderness that is not the desert of the real as described in The Matrix, but the desert of the sociopath. The video shows that compassion can soar to unimagined heights when it is nourished with wisdom and empathy! Money-driven business, a very sociopathic construct, cannot even hope to compete with this kind of higher purpose. Here we have a real example of the power of contributionism.

"In serving others, we serve ourselves." That is the meaning of Ubuntu, and that is the whole point of Michael Tellinger's contributionism.

Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next