Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Oz - Pacific Pawn in USA vs China 

Post Oz - Pacific Pawn in USA vs China
Hi All,

Thought you might be interested in this from an economic/political/NWO pov:

http://www.moneymorning.com.au/20120417 ... #more-9115

(Chico - sorry this has ads in it from their home page, not my intention, just the info. If not suitable, please delete, or is there some way to delete the ads? I'm not computer savvy enough. :? )

Cheers,
Lily

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Post Re: Oz - Pacific Pawn in USA vs China
Hi All,

(Chico - sorry this has ads in it from their home page, not my intention, just the info. If not suitable, please delete, or is there some way to delete the ads? I'm not computer savvy enough. :? )

Cheers,
Lily

"In yesterday’s Money Morning you saw China wants to grow its gold reserves. And it is cheaper to do this by acquiring gold mines than buying gold on the market."

Clever.

Found that link here as well. Plenty of Gold News.

Mouse

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:05 pm
Site Admin

Please don't apologize to me, as I'm just a regular forum member like yourself. I trust your judgment in deciding what to post. If there is a problem, I or other members will speak up.

Of course, I appreciate your politeness and consideration -- thanks!

Note: I didn't get any ads at that link.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi A Nony Mouse,

Another brilliant strategy.

The gold will still be there and a lot cheaper to extract when it rises in price. Talk about making money on borrowed time. :lol:

Best regards.

Hi All,

Cheers,
Lily

"In yesterday’s Money Morning you saw China wants to grow its gold reserves. And it is cheaper to do this by acquiring gold mines than buying gold on the market."

Clever.

Found that link here as well. Plenty of Gold News.

Mouse

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

Hi All,

Cheers,
Lily

Now Lily....I trust that you know how much I luv you so that when I tell you I hate you hate hate....for posting an article where I am forced to agree with Kissinger!!!! :crybabe:

But alas it is true, a couple of points

a) the dream to tap into china as a market is actually eternal, and truly yet to be fufuilled. Don't worry Oz, as beautiful as the women are in Australia, as incredible the sunsets, if anyone is allowed the pipedream of selling "just one coke to every Chinaman" you get my vote....

b) Military build up is a red herring....Quick question who is the third largest military by country?

Any takers...........North Korea....... third largest standing army, big deal, and here is why, you starve a country and China could not feed itself for a week. They would dereciate to North Koreas level without our imports and our dollars, gold or no gold. China's real enemy are her own barbaric policies, her growth and the despots that are their version of our power elite. China needs us as much as we need her.

Japan is BTW the real winner. Japan has quietly been paying down debt, curbing consumption and has a population well able to do the jobs in the skilled manfacturing sector. When they purge their own North Korean despots, and European based elitists they will be a force to be reconed with!

I personally think that all of us country wise have to become more self sufficient. In America right now if people were not barbarically taxed by the IRS and encouraged there is land to grow food, things to be manufactured, traditions to be tendered and protected. The goal of every citizen of every nation should be to right their own backyard and then to help those that have problems right their back yard. I would love to grow food and send a surplus knowing it got to places like Mexico and obviously to my own country.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]