Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Economic pathology 
Site Admin

Post Re: Economic pathology
skippy wrote:
It takes time. If not in this lifetime, it will be in the next :D

And if reincarnation is just a product of human imagination with no basis in reality, then my time for learning is limited. Maybe limits are the lesson.

skippy wrote:
The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.

His wife of 17 years had no idea of what made him tick, so if I can't understand what he is trying to communicate, perhaps it's not a failing on my part.

skippy wrote:
Good luck sir!

Muchas gracias. Good luck to us all! I think we will need it...

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:09 am

Quote:
your perspective of the village does indeed change, and you may interpret that difference as clarity.

I quite often get this type of projection. Its similar with my belief in the Messiah. People will assume I am not my own messiah if I believe in one and I don't know the "Village" when I'm not necessarily looking for one. In actuality, I am with both concepts, vehemently, but not with them at all. What I am suggesting, is that this supposed super position or paradox to Truth is inhibited by the Empirical cult. One easy tell is the state of Empiricism. It positions itself in a Monarchal dynamic. Until that arrogance can move into the paradox or super positioned field, will it then begin to help man.

Quote:
It could simply be a more convincing illusion than the one you left behind.

Indeed...

Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:07 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
What I am suggesting, is that this supposed super position or paradox to Truth is inhibited by the Empirical cult.

Yes, there is much inhibiting the pursuit of truth, and a big one is indeed the very paradigm in place that we are expected to follow for determining truth. Evil wears the mask of goodness. Because we are deceived across much of the spectrum, we have the unfortunate duty of questioning goodness when it approaches. Even that is part of the "divide and conquer" strategy used against us. Two camps form, those that are suspicious of approaching goodness and those that accept appearances as literal truth. What an insidious predicament we have been placed in!

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:14 pm

And the lines of pathology, intertwine and spawn and infect everything, which makes it very, very hard to untangle. And thats the defense and nature of bureaucracy and to why its so supported under the guise of being to bring organization. Laws and regulations. Then these bodies create an auto immune system dynamic. Their paradigm creates the disease, but they do not see this at all. In fact they fraud the system to blame it on someone else, a patsy.

In fact, trying to untangle this Knot could cause the system to defend itself better next time its challenged. You see this dynamic with how histamines flare up around cancer bodies. In other words, when you challenge state laws they revision their policies to make sure they can defend previous questions asked. Its as if the system adapts to real questions, much to like chopping hydra heads.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Their paradigm creates the disease, but they do not see this at all. In fact they fraud the system to blame it on someone else, a patsy.

:lol: Yes, that's pretty much why "pathology" is such a good descriptive word for it!

magamud wrote:
In other words, when you challenge state laws they revision their policies to make sure they can defend previous questions asked.

Yes again. The system takes on a life of its own. It looks after its own survival, it adapts to the environment, it evolves, it preys on the weak, it consumes, it glorifies its own being, it develops ego, it becomes selfish, and it no longer serves its original purpose.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:39 am

Quote:
Good luck to us all! I think we will need it...

That's true! You are always right, somehow, somewhat. Why aren't we united yet? We need lots of luck, courage and love. Leave you the last word of our conversation..

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:45 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
You are always right, somehow, somewhat.

I've been wrong many times, and I know I will never get it completely right. I just want to know the truth.

skippy wrote:
Why aren't we united yet?

It seems we are only united by our lowest common denominator, specifically the desire to survive. When it comes to our desire to thrive, to flourish, and to find joy as a species.... well, that has been hijacked by sociopaths to serve their own selfish benefit. It's an ugly truth, completely preventable, but we have failed as a species to prevent it.

skippy wrote:
We need lots of luck, courage and love.

We need to implement tough love when it comes to sociopaths, not tolerant and forgiving love. Turning the other cheek when dealing with a sociopath is an invitation to disaster.

skippy wrote:
Leave you the last word of our conversation.

There is no need to close the door on discussion. Responsible freedom of speech can only help us advance. It can be tiring, and so we have the freedom to not speak, hopefully also responsibly. I will point out that a characteristic of sociopaths is that they don't take much responsibility for their actions, and because of this trait, they abuse freedom of speech in both directions. Gypsy Woman and Andywight demonstrated this to us right here in the forum. Their behavior is an illustration of how our guiding principles are used against us by the forces of evil. I maintain that human evil springs from individuals lacking empathy, responsibility, shame, and honesty. These are the sociopaths, and they are the root cause of the debilitating disease that afflicts humanity.

Hey, if that's the last word of our conversation, I thought I should make it count. :lol:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:42 pm

Quote:
Hey, if that's the last word of our conversation, I thought I should make it count. :lol:

You are a tough cookie excrement :D You stand by your faith, holding on to the same monologue over and over again, on your forum, to unite people, with basically zero membership...!? I like that, Chico. Be back, one day :D

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:17 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
You stand by your faith, holding on to the same monologue over and over again...

I just stick to the truth as far as I currently know it, and if I seem like a broken record, it's because I am basically challenging anyone to shoot down my truth. My cards are on the table face up. Show me the errors of my inquiry, or my evidence, or my logic, or my conclusions. Being shown to be wrong is how I move closer to the truth. If I'm wrong, I want to know it. Do you know how liberating that is? I'm not married to any belief, any theory, or any idea. I am only married to the pursuit of truth.

skippy wrote:
... on your forum, to unite people, with basically zero membership...!?

It only seems like my forum because I started it, and because I am one of the last members still participating. We're down to the last of the Mohicans, so to speak. And it is not me or the forum that will unite people. People have to do that themselves. I only plant the seed as to why people should unite. There is no guarantee that the seed will germinate, but planting it is a necessary step.

skippy wrote:
I like that, Chico. Be back, one day :D

I wish you many productive days and look forward to your return.

Last of the Mohicans

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:32 am
Site Admin

This lovely picture is sometimes used by the faithful to illustrate a "leap of faith". It does not represent a leap of faith at all to me. In order for it to represent a leap of faith, you need to remove the rock ledge on the right-hand side.

For me, this picture illustrates a calculated leap. You know your jumping abilities, you know the solidity and location of both rock ledges, you know the weather conditions, and you know the accuracy of your assessment of the outcome of the jump. And of course, "know" is an approximation, as you really don't know, you simply estimate the probabilities. The ledge could give way as you push off, you could snap a tendon as you jump, you could trip or slip, your shoe could suffer catastrophic failure at a critical moment, a strong headwind could manifest as you launch, etc. Any number of things could go wrong, but experience tells you they are all very unlikely.

To call this picture an example of a leap of faith is to have little faith in the judgement of the jumper.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next