Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Economic pathology 
Site Admin

Post Re: Economic pathology
Gemma wrote:
Jeremy Rifkin presents some valuable insights into the power of "the internet of things" to move us into the third industrial revolution and a zero marginal cost society which will/is transition~ing us through capitalism; illustrating how Germany and China are already embracing this transition.

Yes, very good presentation from Rifkin! Excellent post, Gemma, thank you.

Rifkin makes very insightful observations. Dysfunctional economic life? You betcha! We are completely messed up, all because of an economic model based on sociopathic perspective. Extinction wave? Quite likely! And for the first time, it may even be that one dysfunctional species is responsible!

Rifkin astutely points out that the common denominators of paradigm shifts are changes in communication, energy, and transport. We have been allowed to have the change in communications, which is the Internet. The change in transport has been denied us, because it is wholly dependent on the change in energy. The change in energy has been completely suppressed for over 100 years, ever since Nikola Tesla was shut down by sociopath J. P. Morgan. Free energy technologies can obliterate the use of so-called fossil fuels in less than a generation, but it is deliberately disallowed precisely because of our dysfunctional economic system, which enriches the 1% at the expense of the 99%. And this dysfunction is a direct consequence of allowing sociopaths to rule. That is why the linchpin that would free the human species is to identify and disqualify sociopaths!

Finally, the developing change in consciousness, described by Rifkin as intimate connectivity, reminds me of the wise words of a people the sociopath-led Europeans genocided.

"This we know: the earth does not belong to man, man belongs to the earth. All things are connected like the blood that unites us all. Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself." -- Chief Seattle

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The worst outcome, the most likely one that no-one is talking about is slow starvation. Where the population, the economy just keeps on growing while the toxic byproducts of unsustainable growth slowly poison us all. We all want to believe in collapse but that may simply be false hope for a quick change back to something better. More likely we are on a slow decline back to a third-world existence... a future no-one can truly escape from. -- source

That comment to this article is an eye-opener. I have been predicting an inevitable economic global collapse for many years now, and it simply hasn't happened. The economy appears to keep growing, and I have examine why I was wrong with my prediction. Now, I am seeing more and more that the mainstream media is beginning to predict the big collapse (as in the article)! To me, that's almost an admission by the ruling sociopaths that there will be no collapse, at least not one that we would recognize as such.

So I have changed my tune, and I now expect an economy that "keeps on growing while the toxic byproducts of unsustainable growth slowly poison us all." That is, after all, exactly what we have been seeing during all the years I have been predicting a collapse. It is also the modus operandi of true parasites, which is what the ruling sociopaths are. They have constructed their ideal environment, and they want to maintain their feeding trough forever. Their host (us) is completely oblivious to the reality of its infestation, and that too is the way the parasites want to maintain it forever. The intent is for the host to never thrive as it could if healthy, to be sustained in a weakened state but yet never be allowed to die.

By thinking like a sociopath (i.e. a parasite), one can make better predictions about where humanity is being steered. It's a sad thought, but it appears to be true. Unless we take the necessary steps to cure ourselves of the parasites...

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:25 pm
Site Admin

Trump announces the economic growth rate is currently at 4.1% annually.

4.1% annualized economic growth? Is this even believeable? The government lies about everything as standard operating procedure. The Consumer Price Index is bogus, and unemployment figures are bogus, so why should we put any credence in the government's economic figures? It is now perfectly legal (since 2013) for the government to propagandize the public. If economic growth is actually falling, especially in terms of real assets that historically resist inflation, would the government admit it? No way. They would lie with bogus statistics, like they just did.

I didn't watch Trump's announcement, as I can't stand to watch sociopaths spewing lies. I have the same reaction to Bush and Obama. The sight of them is simply too revolting for me. But I did hear the announcement here, which is how I know about it. But I sure don't believe we have any real, positive economic growth. My elderly French friend reported that her stock companies are all cutting their dividends. I've noticed this on my own, too. Does that sound like economic growth to you?

My town was hit by a monster hail storm on June 13, and again on August 7. Just about every home in my town of 25,000 needs a new roof, and every car parked outside needs a new windshield. Insurance companies are swamped, as are roofing crews. The government would spin it as an economic boom, when in fact it is an economic disaster. I suggest that is exactly what is happening with Trump's announcement.

Typical hailstones from the June 13 hail storm.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:13 pm
Site Admin

As always, the criminal U.S. government scams us with lies about the true state of unemployment in this dying economy.

The sub-4% unemployment rate is pure fiction. True unemployment is 21.3%, according to economist John Williams, reengineering the number based on how it was calculated in the 1980s – before numbers were manipulated lower to create the illusion greater jobs creation, low unemployment, and prosperity than exist.

Media play along, reporting the official narrative the way they always do, deceiving people instead of informing them.

I have written about the bogus unemployment figures before ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ). And now, same old, same old.

We need to revolt and guillotine our "royal" class, i.e. the royal liars.

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:

Don’t expect these two losers to fix anything, they will only make things worse… -- source

You are looking at the false façade that evil presents to us. It has the look of respectability. It masquerades as patriotism. It pretends to be authoritative. It deceives us into thinking it is good, when it is truly evil. It passes itself off as one of us, when it is actually sociopathic.

It is disgusting.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:49 am
Site Admin

It is economic pathology occurring right in front of our noses! Catherine Austin Fitts illustrates how the ruling criminals set themselves up to be "above the law" so that they cannot be prosecuted for their egregious crimes that they plan on perpetrating.

Financial System - Lawless Criminal Control Syndicate – Catherine Austin Fitts
(duration 1:09:40)

Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7