Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Economic pathology 
Site Admin

Post Economic pathology
"Zeitgeist - Moving Forward" does an astounding job of analyzing the relationship between psychopathology and the money economy.

If you've read a significant amount of anything I have written, you know that I see psychopathology as the root of our problem -- in a word, sociopaths. You will have also heard me says numerous times, "Money ruins everything."

It turns out that the two are intimately intertwined.

The economy steadily degrades the important things of life -- happiness, family time, relationships, health, and overall well-being. By doing so, it enhances personal psychopathology, which then positively reinforces the economic madness destroying the important things in life, which in turn further enhances personal psychopathology. It is a feedback loop, one that is destroying humanity.

Who is it that succeeds best at the selfish profiteering that our money-based economy rewards? Sociopaths.

There's a valuable education to be had in this video. And it's free. Which is surely bad for the economy, but good for humanity.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:03 am

Post Re: Economic pathology
The Bankers are the HIGH PRIESTS.

ARREST THE BANKERS

Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:17 am
Site Admin

Here is an interesting Alex Jones interview of Peter Joseph, the creator of the Zeitgeist documentaries. The interview is contentious at times, with Alex showing a strong bias against Peter, almost as if Alex was a paid attack dog for this one. Could the Zionist sponsors of Alex's show be behind this bias?

Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:21 am

Here is an 2009 interview with him. I love the guy.....I think he is a true humanitarian. Zeitgeist "Moving Forward" is a masterpiece.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:21 am

Some interesting perspectives from Thomas Sheridan

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi Andy...thanks for posting. I'm not a member and it never occurred to me to join.

As I understand it, Peter and Jacques /Roxanne parted ways. Jacques never seemed all there to me. I could never really figure what Roxanne was all about.

I do think Peter has done a great job in exposing the ponzi scheme and still think Moving Forward is a masterpiece and got people to think out of the box.

I always enjoy a hit of Thomas Sheridan though, so thanks.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Site Admin

Thomas Sheridan is going off the deep end with this exaggeration. By his definition, anyone looking for a solution to the enormous problems of our consumption-driven society is a cult member. Shouldn't we recognize the bigger truth, that nearly all of us are already cult members of that very society, indoctrinated and brain-washed since birth to become reliable consumers of the products society has to sell us?

As I see it, Thomas Sheridan is demonstrating his own cult member status. "Do not resist your programming. Resistance is futile. Comply. Comply."

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Thomas Sheridan is going off the deep end with this exaggeration. By his definition, anyone looking for a solution to the enormous problems of our consumption-driven society is a cult member. Shouldn't we recognize the bigger truth, that nearly all of us are already cult members of that very society, indoctrinated and brain-washed since birth to become reliable consumers of the products society has to sell us?

As I see it, Thomas Sheridan is demonstrating his own cult member status. "Do not resist your programming. Resistance is futile. Comply. Comply."

Maybe, although I thought he said he lives pretty much "off grid" so in fact he is trying to "walk the talk" and is actively attempting to reject the programing.

Good observation though, the "Developed World" could as you say be a collection of massive cults! unfortunately most of this planets inhabitants are forced to "live of grid' and many don't even have access to clean water.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:51 pm

I think people are coming to conclusions on how to get Free from this Parasite. I dont think we will ever be free until this Pathological dynamic is wiped from the Earth. People are not self actualizing this Body dynamic into the Ground. People are creating compartments by creating conceptual Utopias or through spiritualism to go to another place, but their Body is still here, none the less.
This is a root to Pathology all together.

Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:59 pm
Site Admin

The pathology of the economic system is cyclical in nature. Being that it is a con-game along the lines of a Ponzi scheme, it has to be cyclical. Each scam is doomed to eventually collapse, whereupon the sociopathic plan is to replace it with a fresh con-game to start the cycle anew.

We are on the cusp of the "changing of the guard". The old king, the world reserve currency known as the dollar, is on its death bed. The boy king, some kind of one-world currency (perhaps SDRs), is waiting to ascend the throne. We are living the Chinese curse, for the change will surely be interesting.

Sun May 20, 2012 3:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next