Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Economic pathology 

Post Re: Economic pathology
Thanks for the info. It would not surprise me one bit, if the new world currency was not thought about about generations ago.
I like this piece showing the utter Treason selling out our own people when they are down and out. Boot in the face indeed.
Also I like how the advertising of the auto industry parasites off nationalism when its convenient.
These Monarchs are pathetic....

General Motors is becoming China Motors 9:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvl5Gan6 ... _embedded#!

Sun May 20, 2012 12:46 pm
Site Admin

Watch capitalism sell its soul to the highest bidder, which will be tyranny in action. In other words, capitalism will sell its very life force, if the price is right.

Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 am

Power for power itself is the name of the game and everyone just kowtows that line. In the end, no one is really thinking for themselves.
Something else is thinking for them...
They are reacting.....

Mon May 28, 2012 1:14 am

War Pigs - The Fall Of A Global Empire
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/guest-post-war-pigs-fall-global-empire
Quote:
We will bankrupt ourselves in the vain search for absolute security.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower
“How far can you go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?” -Dwight D. Eisenhower

Quote:
As Americans mindlessly celebrate another Memorial Day with cookouts, beer and burgers, the U.S. war machine keeps churning. As we brutally enforce our will on foreign countries, we create more people that hate us. They don’t hate us for our freedom. They hate us because we have invaded and occupied their countries. They hate us because we kill innocent people with predator drones. They hate us for our hypocrisy regarding democracy and freedom. Just when we had the opportunity to make a sensible decision by leaving Iraq and exiting the Middle East quagmire, Obama made the abysmal choice to casually sacrifice more troops in the Afghan shithole. We have thrown over $1.3 trillion down Middle East rat holes over the last 11 years with no discernible benefit to the citizens of the United States.

Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm
Site Admin

A very powerful article, Magamud -- thanks! Why is it so powerful? Because it speaks the truth.

Behold the sociopath, the root of the problem:
Quote:
Only those with no conscience and a willingness to lie are able to gain power in today’s world.

Their deadly weapon of choice is money, and as long as we do their bidding in pursuit of their money (created by them at no cost out of thin air), we are their slaves working towards our own destruction.

Quote:
The U.S. had advanced financially and technologically for more than a century, but since the takeover of our economic system by private banking and corporate interests in 1913 we have seen continuous war, continuous currency debasement, and continuous moral decay. How far will we decline before a sufficient number of Americans are outraged enough to lead a new American Revolution?

Mon May 28, 2012 6:18 pm
Site Admin

Two comments about this startling article.

First, if that were my company and my employee, I wouldn't prosecute him. I'd promote him and give him a new job of helping any employee that so desired to do what he was doing. The company wins, the employees win, and the Chinese win. Only the ruling sociopaths lose.

And second, this shows how the dastardly plans of the ruling sociopaths can have unanticipated results. The sociopaths want to mold us in their image so that they become "normal". What happens to them if we become more devious than they are, in a surprisingly beneficial way for the common good?

Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:20 am
Site Admin

What can you do to enhance your chances as the economy collapses?

Wouldn't you know it, there is a bewildering array of information about that on the Internet. Just do a search on "economic collapse preparations" and see for yourself.

One particular article lists 12 things you can do. I've already done nearly all of them, but I want to draw attention to two in particular.

Quote:
10. Be useful to others. That way, they'll want you around and will welcome your presence.

12. Be trustworthy. Don't be morally corrupt or work for corrupt/self-serving institutions.

Both, in a nutshell, are saying to exercise your empathy. But beware. Sociopaths are perfectly capable and sufficiently skilled to give the illusion of doing both as well, despite their lack of empathy.

Non-sociopaths try to do these two things all the time regardless of the state of the economy or their personal comfort. Sociopaths will only put forth the effort when they believe they have something to gain. One of the things they have to gain is their invisibility, meaning their ability to blend in and appear normal. So their default position is to copy the behavior of "normals". They do this all the time when on public display. It is only when they think they have the protection of privacy that they will dare show the signs of their true nature and true intent.

In other words, it's not easy to distinguish faked empathy from genuine empathy. That's one reason why sociopaths are so successful at deceiving and manipulating others.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 am
Site Admin

Psychopaths deliberately recruiting psychopaths? Well, of course! I've always said the ruling sociopaths are a private club, and only other proven sociopaths are allowed membership. Their pathology is driving the economic collapse, which is being done deliberately to weaken our position and strengthen theirs.

This lady (Ann Barnhardt) knows her stuff and has her eyes wide open. What did she do? She got out. She can read the writing on the wall, and it's very bad news. What else can you expect when sociopaths rule?

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:12 am

The frenzy of corruption happening in economics is due to the limited time the current system has. That is the rich are hyper centralizing as much power as possible before the counter revolution, which will be controlled to create a new geo political system.

Its amazing for me to watch our leaders act like they are one of the people, when actually they are high as high can be on eugenic monarchy power. Insanely delusional encrypting any self awareness within a miracle.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:35 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its amazing for me to watch our leaders act like they are one of the people, when actually they are high as high can be on eugenic monarchy power. Insanely delusional encrypting any self awareness within a miracle.

On the other hand, this is exactly what sociopaths do. They pretend to be non-sociopaths. They pretend to be "normal" when they know they are not normal. It's a survival mechanism, because normal people would not tolerate the true psychology of sociopaths if it were visible. So sociopaths learn early in childhood that they must be chameleons in order to blend in with their surroundings (meaning normal humans). The added benefit for sociopaths is that deception and manipulation become so much easier when no one suspects you are deceiving and manipulating.

That's why sociopaths hate being exposed and fight it so vigorously. We've seen both Zook and Andy do that extensively here at UP, and more recently Pod. All of them have turned my observations around and accused me of being a sociopath, but do I kick and scream and lash out about it? No. It doesn't matter a whit to me, because I know it's not the truth, and because I actually want people to be more aware of sociopaths. I want sociopaths exposed. If I am a sociopath, I want me exposed, because exposing sociopaths is that critical to human advancement and survival. Sociopaths can't even think like that, because they lack empathy. Empathy is the key, and sociopaths don't have it.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next