Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Cryptocurrencies 
Site Admin

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:
I can slow down for you if you're having trouble keeping up!
Are you saying that if you can lie faster than I can expose your lies, you win the game?
Not at all, but if this is what you believe I think it might help your case somewhat to actually expose these lies.

Just a thought!

A sociopath's thought. That's a rigged game, the kind sociopaths play. I won't be playing that with you, needless to say.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:47 am

A sociopath's thought. That's a rigged game, the kind sociopaths play. I won't be playing that with you, needless to say.

:lol: of course you won't, or more accurately, can't!!! :lol:

Anyhoo, here's that link you requested:

More information on Bitcoin, for the record. Evidently, I'm not the only one that thinks Bitcoin is a product of the ruling sociopaths (another blow to my ego -- nothing original here :cry: ).

Here's a new thread at Avalon that is quite interesting:

Quote:
There is no way to stop what is going to happen to bitcoin. It's an issue of sociology. It's an issue of human greed. It's an issue as to WHO created bitcoin and WHY.

Who is the single largest holder of BTC right now? "Satoshi". Who is he? I will say it again. NSA/DARPA created bitcoin under the guidance of the IMF. The IMF has been openly calling for a digital, one-world, deflationary currency for 2 decades. OPENLY. It has been discussed and promoted OPENLY at G8 and G20 summits. -- source

I can't remember where I posted my opinion that Bitcoin is like a food pellet dropped into our cage to gauge how well our operant conditioning is being absorbed, much like B.F. Skinner did with his experiments on pigeons. The ruling sociopaths play the role of Skinner, and we are the pigeons. From our reaction, scurrying around with "gold fever", "bypass the Fed" fever, "jump on the bandwagon" fever, "don't miss the boat" fever, "get rich quick" fever, and all the other insanities we are exhibiting, I said it is clear that our conditioning is coming along quite nicely, just like the ruling sociopaths want. They have us exactly where they want us.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:57 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Well, I was right. That post of mine is from over five months ago. And the important information is found by following the links in the Avalon post and then the links that they point to. But you didn't do that kind of in-depth research, did you Andy. You can't be bothered, because you don't care a whit about the truth, because you're a game-playing sociopath. You thought what was important was the Avalon post itself. :lol:

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 am

andywight wrote:

Well, I was right. That post of mine is from over five months ago. And the important information is found by following the links in the Avalon post and then the links that they point to. But you didn't do that kind of in-depth research, did you Andy. You can't be bothered, because you don't care a whit about the truth, because you're a game-playing sociopath. You thought what was important was the Avalon post itself. :lol:

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

Again for the record: Chicodoodoo has failed to present any evidence to back up his claims!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7