Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Cryptocurrencies 

Post Cryptocurrencies
What forum in today's ever changing world would be complete without a topic discussing the Bankster elite's greatest nemesis!

In the second half Max discusses the beauty of the blockchain.
;)

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:28 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
andywight wrote:
What forum in today's ever changing world would be complete without a topic discussing the Bankster elite's greatest nemesis!

What utter and transparent BS!

Why don't you explain the beauty of the block chain to us, Andy? I'm not seeing any beauty in the block chain expressed in that video. Is this more of your BS sociopathic game-playing, presenting "expert" witnesses that don't do anything for your case other than present a fancy facade?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:46 am

What utter and transparent BS!

A little more precision from you would be appreciated, can you please detail exactly what content in this interview that you found was "utter and transparent BS?

Why don't you explain the beauty of the block chain to us, Andy? I'm not seeing any beauty in the block chain expressed in that video.

I will be very soon, be patient Mr Chicodoodoo, let discussion take it's course!

As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Is this more of your BS sociopathic game-playing, presenting "expert" witnesses that don't do anything for your case other than present a fancy facade?

Can you please point out where I presented anyone as "expert witnesses"?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:29 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
A little more precision from you would be appreciated, can you please detail exactly what content in this interview that you found was "utter and transparent BS?

You gave no precision by presenting that video. What makes you think I would give you precision in return?

andywight wrote:
I will be very soon, be patient Mr Chicodoodoo, let discussion take it's course! As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

What discussion? We get nothing from you. A sociopath would do that and find it very beautiful. You expose yourself, as usual, Andy.

andywight wrote:
Can you please point out where I presented anyone as "expert witnesses"?

Are you saying Max Keiser and Chris Cook are just talking heads? So why did you present your video? Is it just to waste our time? I think so.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:51 am

You gave no precision by presenting that video. What makes you think I would give you precision in return?

:lol: Just as I suspected, you have no analysis! :lol:

What discussion? We get nothing from you.

However difficult this might be for you to understand Chicodoodoo, you're just not always going to get your "own way" even if you do own the forum!

A sociopath would do that and find it very beautiful. You expose yourself, as usual, Andy.

An interesting assumption Chicodoodoo, can you share with us what this is based on?

Are you saying Max Keiser and Chris Cook are just talking heads? So why did you present your video? Is it just to waste our time? I think so.

I was just merely attempting to introduce something on topic that would stimulate discussion, is this wrong?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:33 am

What discussion? We get nothing from you.

However difficult this might be for you to understand Chicodoodoo, you're just not always going to get your "own way" even if you do own the forum!

A sociopath would do that and find it very beautiful. You expose yourself, as usual, Andy.

An interesting assumption Chicodoodoo, can you share with us what this is based on?

I was just merely attempting to introduce something on topic that would stimulate discussion, is this wrong?

Fri May 02, 2014 2:47 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Just as I suspected, you don't think!

andywight wrote:

Getting my own way is not my goal. That's what sociopaths pursue. My goal is uncovering the truth, like the truth of your psychological deviancy.

andywight wrote:

It's based on the study of sociopathy. You can read up on it in this forum.

andywight wrote:

That's just your cover story that gives you plausible deniability. Your behavior identifies your disease, which of course you think is an advantage. That too is a characteristic of your disease.

Fri May 02, 2014 6:51 am

andywight wrote:

Just as I suspected, you don't think!

This juvenile BS isn't helping you regain any of your creditability Chicodoodoo!

Getting my own way is not my goal. That's what sociopaths pursue. My goal is uncovering the truth, like the truth of your psychological deviancy.

I'm not surprised at your attitude towards myself considering the overwhelming amount of evidence I've presented exposing your BS, but this obsession about me you now seem to have developed is a little disturbing!!!

andywight wrote:

It's based on the study of sociopathy. You can read up on it in this forum.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Again you have nothing, BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

andywight wrote:

That's just your cover story that gives you plausible deniability. Your behavior identifies your disease, which of course you think is an advantage. That too is a characteristic of your disease.

:lol: :lol: :lol: "Cover story" indeed! I started a topic on Cryptocurrencies which I titled Cryptocurrencies with a video of two people discussing Cryptocurrencies! BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's time for you to take a break Chicodoodoo, you seem to be loosing the plot somewhat! :lol:

Fri May 02, 2014 12:49 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This juvenile BS isn't helping you regain any of your creditability Chicodoodoo!

My "creditability"? You are so entertaining, Andy! We have to keep you around for both your entertainment value and your instructional value (for teaching us the ins and outs of sociopathy).

andywight wrote:
Again you have nothing, BUSTED AGAIN!!!

Of course I am. Nothing new there.

andywight wrote:
I started a topic on Cryptocurrencies which I titled Cryptocurrencies with a video of two people discussing Cryptocurrencies! BUSTED AGAIN!!!

Thank you for pointing out the details of your plausible deniability.

andywight wrote:
Maybe it's time for you to take a break Chicodoodoo, you seem to be loosing the plot somewhat! :lol:

No break necessary. I am having too much fun. And I'm right on the storyline of a sociopath and his tricks. Thank you for being you, Andy, and in such a public way!

Fri May 02, 2014 6:04 pm

This is incredible stuff.

Crypto currencies can absolutely be secretly taken over to suit sociopaths purpose in this technocratic age.

Cyrpto currencies is a good idea if you could stop sociopaths. The american dollar, addictive green back is already dead. It has been dead for over 100 years. It was never meant to last. The real idea was to blow it up so you could take over the world. Or at the very least create american armies placed all over the world. Its a drug and our entire planet is hopelessly attached to it.

Sat May 03, 2014 6:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next