Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Cryptocurrencies 

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
I already did (1 2 3).

I see no evidence , can you please highlight and explain the evidence that you claim these posts contain?

Here's example #1, which is nothing more than a copy n paste from a economist.com article and proves absolutely nothing!

"Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws." – Amschel Rothschild, 1790

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." -- The Who, 1971

Bitcoin was devised in 2009 by a mysterious figure known as Satoshi Nakamoto.

Nobody knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. It's a mystery. In other words, it's a secret. Secrecy is a defining characteristic of the ruling sociopaths that wish to move all of humanity to a "One World" currency. Could Bitcoin be that currency?

Bitcoins can be issued by anyone with a powerful personal computer: it mints them by solving extremely difficult mathematical problems. The problems are automatically made harder to ensure that the overall supply of Bitcoins cannot grow too fast.

This is truly bizarre. You create money by solving mathematical problems? The solutions to these problems must already be known, since someone apparently knows how hard they are to solve. So exactly who controls the selection of the mathematical problems? That person or persons ultimately controls the creation of the Bitcoin money.

Bitcoin is getting a boost due to the monetary crisis in Cyprus. Does anyone recognize the sociopaths' usual game plan here -- problem, reaction, solution? They create the problem, knowing in advance the public reaction the problem will evoke, and knowing the solution the people will demand, which will be the very solution the ruling sociopaths have planned for us -- a new "one world" currency.

Early Bitcoin users have a chance to get rich quick as the perceived value of Bitcoins rises rapidly. Does anyone recognize this well-know phenomenon? It's a con-game, a Ponzi scheme. It's what the ruling sociopaths do so well. They deceive and manipulate the masses for their benefit, not for ours.

They are traded online, with transactions cryptographically authenticated.

Bitcoins have no real backing (they are a pure fiat currency), they are completely digital, they cost nothing to create, they are not controlled by the people that use them, they are supposedly a completely automated "magic box" currency, and they know no national boundaries. Does that sound like the One World currency the ruling sociopaths want us to lust after and slave for?

On the website Silk Road, a sort of eBay for drugs hidden in a dark corner of the web known as Tor, Bitcoins are the only means of transaction. Bitcoin transactions on Silk Road are now worth $1.9m per month, estimates Nicolas Christin, a researcher at Carnegie Mellon University.

Drug money. The New World Order currency has to facilitate the drug trade, which probably generates more profit and power for the ruling sociopaths than any other source. Drug transactions should be untraceable by the public, but totally verifiable by the controllers of the money (and the drugs). With all transactions cryptographically authenticated, whoever holds the cryptographic key has access to all the transactions. Guess who that might be? Maybe the same people that created this Bitcoin system?

Bitcoins tend not to be very secure, says Richard Booth, a consultant at RSA, a cyber-security firm. As some users have found to their cost, hackers can sometimes steal Bitcoins from users’ online vaults.

If your Bitcoins disappear, you are already being brainwashed to blame it on "hackers". They are the new terrorists, the new bad guys. But if the ruling sociopaths are the real controllers of the Bitcoin system, they would certainly ensure that they had complete access to every virtual "wallet" out there, which they could access at any time without the slightest suspicion and without ever being caught.

Wake up, people. This is the same old control structure with a shiny new exterior. We're being played.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I see no evidence , can you please highlight and explain the evidence that you claim these posts contain?

I see your mind is closed, so any highlighting or explanation will fall on blind eyes and deaf ears, as you have consistently demonstrated. You are a waste of time, Andy.

Tue May 27, 2014 4:21 am

andywight wrote:

I see your mind is closed, so any highlighting or explanation will fall on blind eyes and deaf ears, as you have consistently demonstrated. You are a waste of time, Andy.

As your unable to highlight or explain the evidence you claim to have presented one must conclude that your a fraud!

Do you understand the meaning of the word "conjecture" Chicodoodoo?

Tue May 27, 2014 11:42 am

I already did (1 2 3).

Here's example #2, which also contains zero evidence! Is this some sort of joke Chicodoodoo?

I want to discuss what I've learned about crypto-currencies. I want to emphasize that I am still learning, and that the subject is convoluted and complex. A lot of it involves computer programming, but that's my background. I'm not going to address any programming issues, because it turns out they don't matter. The problems are fundamental in nature, and anyone can understand them, if their minds are open. And that's the biggest problem of all, it turns out.

I've been active on a couple of forums recently dealing with a crypto-currency called Quark. I've had to learn about how crypto-currencies work, and there are some incredibly obvious problems. You could say they are hidden in plain sight, and almost no one can see them (where have we seen that before). I'm not going to spend much time on positive aspects of crypto-currencies, because these currencies fail in so many ways, it's almost a moot point.

One supposed reason for the appearance of crypto-currencies (CCs hereafter) is that they address the digital transfer of funds but bypass the hefty fees the banks charge. Well, the problem here is exactly that -- that banks are often charging hefty fees. Would it be easier to address that problem directly rather than start a whole new currency?

There are 44 crypto-currencies listed here (oops, now 45), all knock-offs of one another. Why are there so many, and why does the number increase so quickly? Is it because it's a great scam, and the herd needs to be fleeced while the sheep are willing to line up for the shearing? I will argue that this is the case.

Another reason for CCs is to avoid the central banking system, which is a very noble goal. Yet every CC I've looked at has around half of its existing digital coins in the hands of a group of developers / insiders. Isn't that like birthing your own personal central banking system, at least for the lucky few? There's a graph of this "peculiar" phenomenon that I've seen somewhere, which I will post when I find it again.

It get worse, but you don't need to take my word for it, because I'm going to lay it out in simple language (I hope).

Thu May 29, 2014 1:13 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Here's example #2, which also contains zero evidence! Is this some sort of joke Chicodoodoo?

I was pointing to the entire thread, not a single post, little Andy.

Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 am

andywight wrote:

I was pointing to the entire thread, not a single post, little Andy.

Great, same applies, point to some evidence!

Thu May 29, 2014 4:17 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

:face:

No need. You have my pity.

Thu May 29, 2014 4:53 am

andywight wrote:

:face:

No need. You have my pity.

I asked you if you were joking, I guess you weren't.

It seems you're the joke!

I already did (1 2 3).

Here's example #3, which is the first post of many from another forum where Chicodoodoo was also exposed as a fraud and possible bankster shill

Well, I'm now quite convinced that this Quark website is entirely illegitimate. It really is part of the overall scam that Quark has become. Most of the core members that are left here supporting the forum are con-artists. Their psychology is particularly nasty, and they have loosely organized around that nastiness for the common purpose of enriching themselves financially at the expense of all the gullible members. That's why we see the deception, the bribery, the propaganda, the cheerleading, the vehemence, and the nastiness directed against any dissenting voices. Censorship is being used, as the entire April Fools thread where I posted criticism of Quark has now been deleted. This is a sure sign of the illegitimacy of this forum.

I am withdrawing my support from this forum. When censorship of entire threads becomes accepted, there is no real forum left. There is only an instrument of propaganda.

JFTR: The truth is Chicodoodoo quickly became a laughing stock at this forum and finally had the good sense to leave!

Thu May 29, 2014 5:15 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
JFTR: The truth is Chicodoodoo quickly became a laughing stock at this forum and finally had the good sense to leave!

What a liar you are, Andy! Of course, what can we expect from a vengeful sociopath.

That thread on that website was the most popular thread of the entire forum for months, starting from when I began posting there. It had consistently more views than any other thread. Since I left, the thread, like the rest website, has practically fallen into a coma. I think we can conclude that your presence there is not of much interest. :lol:

And it should be noted that I left because my posts were beginning to be censored. The constant attacks from a small group of Quark cheer-leading shills (including you as Kmonk) had nothing to do with my decision to leave. I had already put up with many months of non-stop name-calling and character assassination ever since I started criticizing Quark, so that was completely normal for me and not a reason to leave. What was reason enough to leave was deleting an entire thread that contained many recent posts from me that made Quark look mighty suspicious.

But kudos on your latest use of "twist and shout"! I love it when you demonstrate your sociopathic talents right here in plain sight.

Fri May 30, 2014 6:21 am

What a liar you are, Andy! Of course, what can we expect from a vengeful sociopath.

Then prove it, and please, not with your usual BS or more links to other accusations, but with real evidence!!!

I see you're still unable to point out the alleged evidence that you falsely claim to have posted proving the connection between the "money masters" and the "instigators of Bitcoin".

You are beyond pathetic Chicodoodoo!

Fri May 30, 2014 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next