Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Cryptocurrencies 

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
:lol: Your a total twit slandy...

Sun May 18, 2014 11:04 pm

magamud wrote:
:lol: Your a total twit slandy...

Your constant sexual innuendos and now references to dating are also cause for concern!

Are you one of the one-third from the 1992 survey on therapists?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 18, 2014 11:09 pm

Dandy the philanthropist :lol:

Thu May 22, 2014 7:46 pm

magamud wrote:
Dandy the philanthropist :lol:

I'm disappointed, no rebuttal to the information I presented or evidence the debunk it?

Thu May 22, 2014 10:33 pm

Sat May 24, 2014 1:07 am
Site Admin

The Mt. Gox debacle discussed in the video above shows that crypto-currencies are just as vulnerable as any currency. There is always a layer of trust involved in any currency. Do you trust the "blockchain" public ledger? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you. Do you trust the encryption? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you. Do you trust the programmers? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you. Do you trust the computer code? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

These two people, Antonopoulos and Molyneux, are just well-meaning talking heads parroting the propaganda the designers of Bitcoin (the banksters) want you to believe. They are like Walter Cronkite and David Brinkley delivering the nightly propaganda and mostly believing that propaganda themselves. They are the trusted experts. That too is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

Crypto-currency is just the current iteration of digital one-world fiat currency. That's not a paradigm change by any stretch of the imagination. It's just another variation of the current con-game.

Sat May 24, 2014 4:37 am

The Mt. Gox debacle discussed in the video above shows that crypto-currencies are just as vulnerable as any currency.

Although Mt. Gox was freely given Bitcoins to bank and trade with, which were unfortunately later embezzled, showing some similaritys between Cryptocurrencys and other tokens of value, but it doesn't show what makes Crypto's stand out which is their independence from the banking systems corruption and associated theft!

This is very easy to prove Chicodoodoo! Just download/install a FCKthebankscoin wallet, post the address and I will send you some Cryptocoins made by myself independently from the banking system or government and I will then instantly transfer them to you, again independently from the banking system or government. 8-)

There is always a layer of trust involved in any currency.

Again you betray your complete lack of understanding in this field, but thanks for bringing up this point as this allows me to highlight the difference Cryptocurrencys have with other forms of currency. Cryptocurrencies have removed the need for trust in traditional sense as transfers can be made without the need for a third party and are then verified by a decentralized open source ledger (blockchain)

Do you trust the "blockchain" public ledger? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

As you obviously don't "trust" the blockchain, can you please explain why and the technical details on how a blockchain can be compromised?

Do you trust the encryption? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

To date, Bitcoin has not been compromised, it was the first to use this protocol and as such has room for improvement.

This has already been done by its predecessors, Quarkcoin being a good example of this, with it's faster transactions and improved Cryptology.

Do you trust the programmers? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

You don't need to as it's open source and based on decentralized P2P technology!

Do you trust the computer code? Then that is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

Do you understand the concept of "open source" Chicodoodoo?

These two people, Antonopoulos and Molyneux, are just well-meaning talking heads parroting the propaganda the designers of Bitcoin (the banksters) want you to believe. They are like Walter Cronkite and David Brinkley delivering the nightly propaganda and mostly believing that propaganda themselves. They are the trusted experts. That too is a point of vulnerability where deception and manipulation by sociopaths can be used to cheat you.

:lol: Nice attempt at spin Chicodoodoo! :lol:

Stephan Molyneux was a software entrepreneur and executive, who co-founded Caribou Systems Corporation, which specialized in environmental site management software and worked for many years as a Chief Technical Officer.

Andreas Antonopoulos is a passionate technologist, who is well-versed in many technical subjects. He is a serial tech-entrepreneur, having launched businesses in London, New York, and California. He has earned degrees in Computer Science and Data Communications and Distributed Systems from UCL. With experience ranging from hardware and electronics to high level business and financial systems technology consulting and years as CTO/CIO/CSO in many companies — he combines authority and deep knowledge with an ability to make complex subjects easy to understand. He often brings a fresh perspective to a topic with surprising insights and his ability to identify underlying principles and connections between different topics. More than 200 of his articles on security, cloud computing and data centers have been published in print and syndicated worldwide. His expertise includes Bitcoin, crypto-currencies, Information Security, Cryptography, Cloud Computing, Data Centers, Linux, Open Source and robotics software development. He also has been CISSP certified for 12 years.

As a bitcoin entrepreneur, Andreas has founded three bitcoin businesses and launched several community open-source projects. He often writes articles and blog posts on bitcoin, is a permanent host on Let’s Talk Bitcoin and prolific public speaker at technology events. Andreas is also writing a bitcoin book for developers, for O’Reilly Media.

Andreas serves on the advisory boards of several bitcoin startups and serves as the Chief Security Officer of Blockchain. He is available for limited-scope strategic consulting projects.

Crypto-currency is just the current iteration of digital one-world fiat currency. That's not a paradigm change by any stretch of the imagination. It's just another variation of the current con-game.

For this statement to be credible you would need to rationally explain the negative technical issues eluded to in your posts and present some sort of tangible evidence, you've done neither, which then prompts me to question your motivations!

Are you a Bankster Shill Hugh Martin(aka Chicodoodoo)?

Sat May 24, 2014 12:39 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
...but it doesn't show what makes Crypto's stand out which is their independence from the banking systems corruption and associated theft!

That is where you are so wrong. There is evidence that suggests the money masters controlling the banking system are the ones that hired the initial programmers in the intelligence community to create the base code. That's why the origins of Bitcoin are shrouded in mystery.

andywight wrote:
This is very easy to prove Chicodoodoo! Just download/install a FCKthebankscoin wallet, post the address and I will send you some Cryptocoins made by myself independently from the banking system or government and I will then instantly transfer them to you, again independently from the banking system or government. 8-)

That's not proof of anything. I can do pretty much the same with Monopoly money.

andywight wrote:
Cryptocurrencies have removed the need for trust in traditional sense as transfers can be made without the need for a third party and are then verified by a decentralized open source ledger (blockchain)

You are trusting the system design, the computer code, the encryption, the coders, and the people controlling the code. The system design can be deceptive, the computer code is buggy and hackable, the encryption has been compromised, coders can be bought, and people in positions of power and control are typically sociopaths, the same kind of people that control the currency system presently.

andywight wrote:
To date, Bitcoin has not been compromised, it was the first to use this protocol and as such has room for improvement.

It could have been compromised many times already, and you would never know, because you trust all the aforementioned entities. In fact, like most crypto-currencies, Bitcoin was compromised right from its debut, with initial "insider" miners sweeping up the bulk of the currency into a few premeditated hands.

andywight wrote:
Do you understand the concept of "open source" Chicodoodoo?

Much better than you. Open source is no guarantee of security or integrity. You can trust in your delusion of open source software being transparent and peer-reviewed, but the truth is that it can be gamed just like anything else.

andywight wrote:
:lol: Nice attempt at spin Chicodoodoo! :lol: Stephan Molyneux was a software entrepreneur and executive.... Andreas Antonopoulos is a passionate technologist, who is well-versed in many technical subjects.

An appeal to authority is often the foundation of schemes run by talented con-artists. The money masters of today's currency system, allegedly the hidden instigators of Bitcoin, certainly qualify as talented con-artists. They will fool a lot of people, including a lot of authoritative experts.

andywight wrote:
For this statement to be credible you would need to rationally explain the negative technical issues eluded to in your posts and present some sort of tangible evidence, you've done neither, which then prompts me to question your motivations!

As you are well aware, there are a number of threads both on this forum and the Quark forum where I presented plenty of tangible evidence. It's easy for you to ignore it and even deny it, which prompts me to observe your motivations. Those motivations are typical of a deceiving, game-playing, manipulative sociopath.

andywight wrote:

Not in the slightest, which is why I am so concerned about crypto-currencies. They offer the false promise of security, privacy, independence, stability, integrity, and viability. We have already seen that they are not private, or stable, or viable. I am reasonably confident that the other descriptors will be exposed as frauds as well. But if you want to conduct business with crypto-currencies, be my guest. I won't use them or accept them. Clearly you will, for you are the one delighted to FCK with everyone you can possibly get to believe you.

Sun May 25, 2014 1:40 am

andywight wrote:
...but it doesn't show what makes Crypto's stand out which is their independence from the banking systems corruption and associated theft!

That is where you are so wrong. There is evidence that suggests the money masters controlling the banking system are the ones that hired the initial programmers in the intelligence community to create the base code. That's why the origins of Bitcoin are shrouded in mystery.

Then post it!

andywight wrote:

That's not proof of anything. I can do pretty much the same with Monopoly money.

Wow, and just when I though your stupid dial was already turned all the way up!

You are trusting the system design, the computer code, the encryption, the coders, and the people controlling the code. The system design can be deceptive, the computer code is buggy and hackable, the encryption has been compromised, coders can be bought, and people in positions of power and control are typically sociopaths, the same kind of people that control the currency system presently.

You've publicly admitted that you don't understand the technology, so how are you able to make these claims?

andywight wrote:
It could have been compromised many times already, and you would never know, because you trust all the aforementioned entities.

As of a moment ago Bitcoin's market cap stood at $6,775,217,973.00, don't you think someone would have noticed if it was compromised?

In fact, like most crypto-currencies, Bitcoin was compromised right from its debut, with initial "insider" miners sweeping up the bulk of the currency into a few premeditated hands.

Are you saying Bitcoin was premined?

Much better than you. Open source is no guarantee of security or integrity. You can trust in your delusion of open source software being transparent and peer-reviewed, but the truth is that it can be gamed just like anything else.

If your such an expert why were you not able to explain your other bogus claim that Crypto's could be counterfeited?

An appeal to authority is often the foundation of schemes run by talented con-artists. The money masters of today's currency system, allegedly the hidden instigators of Bitcoin, certainly qualify as talented con-artists. They will fool a lot of people, including a lot of authoritative experts.

Make up you mind Chicodoodoo, one minute they're "talking heads" and the next they're "authoritve experts" :lol:

Again, why don't you just post your evidence of this Chicodoodoo!

Don't hold your breath folks!

there are a number of threads both on this forum and the Quark forum where I presented plenty of tangible evidence. It's easy for you to ignore it and even deny it, which prompts me to observe your motivations. Those motivations are typical of a deceiving, game-playing, manipulative sociopath.

Then it shouldn't be difficult for you to link to it as opposed to eluding to it! :D

andywight wrote:

Not in the slightest, which is why I am so concerned about crypto-currencies. They offer the false promise of security, privacy, independence, stability, integrity, and viability. We have already seen that they are not private, or stable, or viable. I am reasonably confident that the other descriptors will be exposed as frauds as well. But if you want to conduct business with crypto-currencies, be my guest. I won't use them or accept them. Clearly you will, for you are the one delighted to FCK with everyone you can possibly get to believe you.

Your now documented history of lies and deceit tell a different story Buddy!

Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
You've publicly admitted that you don't understand the technology, so how are you able to make these claims?

Because I understand a lot more of the technology than you do. Computer programming has been my career field. Yours has been con-artistry and "gold-digging".

andywight wrote:
As of a moment ago Bitcoin's market cap stood at $6,775,217,973.00, don't you think someone would have noticed if it was compromised?

What's the market cap of the U.S. dollar? When did people notice it was compromised?

andywight wrote:
Are you saying Bitcoin was premined?

No, the mining was effectively monopolized in the early stages by insiders.

andywight wrote:
If your such an expert why were you not able to explain your other bogus claim that Crypto's could be counterfeited?

Because it's like explaining any lock can be picked or otherwise defeated. It should be obvious. Any currency can be counterfeited, some easier than others.

andywight wrote:
Make up you mind Chicodoodoo, one minute they're "talking heads" and the next they're "authoritve experts" :lol:

The illusion is that they are authoritative experts, which is why they are paraded out as talking heads.

andywight wrote:
Again, why don't you just post your evidence of this Chicodoodoo!

I already did (1 2 3).

andywight wrote:
Your now documented history of lies and deceit tell a different story Buddy!

In your sociopathic dreams.

Sun May 25, 2014 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next