Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Cryptocurrencies 

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
magamud wrote:
Uninformed in the science of crypto currencies, but not in the application of it with our species.

How can you know the application of something that you don't understand?

magamud wrote:
Thats common sense to know the patterns of psychopaths. Funny how you have no idea about it.

Well its really not that funny...

I'm at a loss to make any connection or what you're trying to imply here with your other comment!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat May 03, 2014 10:44 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
How can you know the application of something that you don't understand?

Why don't you explain the beauty of the block chain to us, Andy, in your own words? ( :lol: Right, like that's going to happen... :lol: ) Then maybe we can see a real live example of knowing "the application of something that you don't understand".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun May 04, 2014 4:54 am

Dandy your intelligent one minute, the next your dumbfounded by the easiest of analogies. Thats a strange behavior. I wonder why you do that?

Crypto currencies is like a tool. The application is with the psychology that is using it.

Sun May 04, 2014 10:46 am

Sun May 18, 2014 2:18 am

I detailed this video and lost the data. To summarize Steven is missing an entire dimension of our slavery. Which results in not talking about the behaviors of sociopathy.

This very flaw makes his foundations sand. Ill try and listen to it again to break it down point by point, but if you ask questions that would help to speed up the process :D

Sun May 18, 2014 3:39 am

magamud wrote:
I detailed this video and lost the data. To summarize Steven is missing an entire dimension of our slavery. Which results in not talking about the behaviors of sociopathy.

This very flaw makes his foundations sand. Ill try and listen to it again to break it down point by point, but if you ask questions that would help to speed up the process :D

Again I'm disappointed by your lack of comprehension mags, you do realize that your dismissal is ludicrous don't you?

Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 am

Ludicrous in your dreamworld and truth seeking in mine.

Sun May 18, 2014 3:39 pm

magamud wrote:
Ludicrous in your dreamworld and truth seeking in mine.

You've only offered more opinion in response to my post, so lets examine this opinion and my grounds for calling your dismissal ludicrous!

Stefan Molyneux and Jeffrey Tucker were only briefly discussing Stefan's upcoming speech, so how you could have extrapolated anything being missed or omitted from this thirty minute video is quite frankly LUDICROUS, which again clearly demonstrates your disconnection from reality and obvious delusions of grandeur.

Merriam-Webster's full definition of LUDICROUS:

• Amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity.
  • Meriting derisive laughter or scorn as absurdly inept, false, or foolish.

Sun May 18, 2014 6:09 pm

Wow dandy your just a montage of total douchebaggery living in an alternate world. And you continue to miss the point like some dimwitted adolescent on a first date.

There is no safe haven with crypto currencies you moronic vacuum of space. You think the "thinkers" in Bitcoin are immune to sociopathy?

The only reason these tards don't get it is because there motivated by money and supposed moral high ground. That pitch was nothing more then a ponzie scheme to line their pockets on Bitcoin investment you tit! When they spoke about sociopathy and not even the psychology but just the mechanics of it, it was to push their narrative.

So if you think your going to sell you total farcical crap here on this board by being a complete blind man trying to navigate an obstacle course you have got another think coming.

Dandy you stench from sales marketing, deception, manipulation, outright lying, thievery and backstabbing. GFY! :D

And to save us some time, because we all know what your disclaimer will be you turd.

Steven M and bow tie man, and you and Zook, don't understand the priori of sociopathy. That is the evidence you mole man. That is the simple thing you forgo which makes any argument you build nothing but a hollow lie. Do you get it douchebag, that is how stupid you are. So what does idiot due? You and Zook just ignore this point and build your childish lego arguments and build and build and build. And go look Ma and Dad i built this, so it must be true. And then I go look little Dandy you built your argument on Sand. Now if you were any type of Truth seeker this would be valuable information not only for you but mankind. But Noooooooooooooo, you continue to play Mr. Amateur Magic Trick man, think you disappear the point and then act like the fool you are until I break it down. Its can be horribly trifling and childishly pathetic.

Sun May 18, 2014 9:05 pm

magamud wrote:
Wow dandy your just a montage of total douchebaggery living in an alternate world. And you continue to miss the point like some dimwitted adolescent on a first date.

There is no safe haven with crypto currencies you moronic vacuum of space. You think the "thinkers" in Bitcoin are immune to sociopathy?

The only reason these tards don't get it is because there motivated by money and supposed moral high ground. That pitch was nothing more then a ponzie scheme to line their pockets on Bitcoin investment you tit! When they spoke about sociopathy and not even the psychology but just the mechanics of it, it was to push their narrative.

So if you think your going to sell you total farcical crap here on this board by being a complete blind man trying to navigate an obstacle course you have got another think coming.

Dandy you stench from sales marketing, deception, manipulation, outright lying, thievery and backstabbing. GFY! :D

And to save us some time, because we all know what your disclaimer will be you turd.

Steven M and bow tie man, and you and Zook, don't understand the priori of sociopathy. That is the evidence you mole man. That is the simple thing you forgo which makes any argument you build nothing but a hollow lie. Do you get it douchebag, that is how stupid you are. So what does idiot due? You and Zook just ignore this point and build your childish lego arguments and build and build and build. And go look Ma and Dad i built this, so it must be true. And then I go look little Dandy you built your argument on Sand. Now if you were any type of Truth seeker this would be valuable information not only for you but mankind. But Noooooooooooooo, you continue to play Mr. Amateur Magic Trick man, think you disappear the point and then act like the fool you are until I break it down. Its can be horribly trifling and childishly pathetic.

Mag's are you sure you don't want to talk through some of your anger management issues with me?

"I worry about the implication that the therapists who are in therapy are the ones who are impaired. They are the ones acting in their clients best interest. I'm more worried about the therapists who don't seek help." - Karen Saakvitne, Ph.D psychologist.

Sun May 18, 2014 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next