Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Cryptocurrencies 
Site Admin

Post Re: Cryptocurrencies
andywight wrote:
Then prove it, and please, not with your usual BS or more links to other accusations, but with real evidence!!!

I see you're still unable to point out the alleged evidence that you falsely claim to have posted proving the connection between the "money masters" and the "instigators of Bitcoin".

You are beyond pathetic Chicodoodoo!

I don't "prove" anything. I just provide evidence, which you conveniently and consistently dismiss out of hand. It is your behavior that is beyond pathetic.

Fri May 30, 2014 8:49 pm

andywight wrote:
Then prove it, and please, not with your usual BS or more links to other accusations, but with real evidence!!!

I see you're still unable to point out the alleged evidence that you falsely claim to have posted proving the connection between the "money masters" and the "instigators of Bitcoin".

You are beyond pathetic Chicodoodoo!

I don't "prove" anything. I just provide evidence, which you conveniently and consistently dismiss out of hand. It is your behavior that is beyond pathetic.

:lol: More "cut n paste" conjecture and links to nothing! :lol:

Please Chico, do yourself and everyone here a favor and dismiss your deluded/sad/strange little self from this forum!

OR actually provide some real evidence! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 30, 2014 11:48 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
or actually provide some real evidence! :lol:

Either consider and rebut the evidence or do us a favor and quit signing on to this forum.

Sat May 31, 2014 3:13 am

andywight wrote:
or actually provide some real evidence! :lol:

Either consider and rebut the evidence or do us a favor and quit signing on to this forum.

This is the same defense Chicodoodoo is using to defend his credibility! :lol:

Sat May 31, 2014 10:42 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This is the same defense Chicodoodoo is using to defend his credibility! :lol:

You're such a fool, Andy. I don't defend my credibility. I don't need to, and this is something you and Zook cannot understand, because you are both sociopaths. The credibility of sociopaths is an illusion, a false facade, a charade employed to deceive and manipulate others. As such, it must be defended whenever it is threatened, lest the con, and the sociopath, be exposed.

My credibility is not an illusion. It is a function of my principles and my actions, both of which come from me. The essence of my existence creates my credibility automatically, and I don't have to pay the slightest attention to what other people believe my credibility to be. As Amanda Bloom says, "An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." The same is true for credibility, at least for non-sociopaths.

I am what I am, but since I am not a sociopath, I don't have to hide what I am. You do, which is why the perception of credibility is so important to you. It's part of your disguise. But I don't think it's working too well for you anymore in this forum, Andy. You've exposed yourself so thoroughly of late that you are just like the Emperor parading around in his "new clothes".

Quote:
But among the crowds a little child suddenly gasped out, "But he hasn't got anything on." And the people began to whisper to one another what the child had said. "He hasn't got anything on." -- source

Sat May 31, 2014 11:17 pm

You're such a fool, Andy. I don't defend my credibility. I don't need to, and this is something you and Zook cannot understand, because you are both sociopaths. The credibility of sociopaths is an illusion, a false facade, a charade employed to deceive and manipulate others. As such, it must be defended whenever it is threatened, lest the con, and the sociopath, be exposed.

My credibility is not an illusion. It is a function of my principles and my actions, both of which come from me. The essence of my existence creates my credibility automatically, and I don't have to pay the slightest attention to what other people believe my credibility to be. As Amanda Bloom says, "An idea does not gain truth as it gains followers." The same is true for credibility, at least for non-sociopaths.

I am what I am, but since I am not a sociopath, I don't have to hide what I am. You do, which is why the perception of credibility is so important to you. It's part of your disguise. But I don't think it's working too well for you anymore in this forum, Andy. You've exposed yourself so thoroughly of late that you are just like the Emperor parading around in his "new clothes".

Now, now, Chico don't get your knickers all in a twist! :lol:

As this evidence you linked to isn't your own, but is rather a forum post from Bill Ryan's Avalon (whose links are now mostly dead incidentally), could you please just post what you feel is the strongest piece of evidence it allegedly presented?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:23 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
As this evidence you linked to isn't your own, but is rather a forum post from Bill Ryan's Avalon...

I don't recall linking to anything from Avalon in quite some time. Could you please link to this evidence from Avalon that you allege I posted?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:19 am

andywight wrote:
As this evidence you linked to isn't your own, but is rather a forum post from Bill Ryan's Avalon...

I don't recall linking to anything from Avalon in quite some time. Could you please link to this evidence from Avalon that you allege I posted?

I can slow down for you if you're having trouble keeping up!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:10 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

Are you saying that if you can lie faster than I can expose your lies, you win the game?

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:13 am

andywight wrote:

Are you saying that if you can lie faster than I can expose your lies, you win the game?

Not at all, but if this is what you believe I think it might help your case somewhat to actually expose these lies.

Just a thought!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next